Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Can You Marry A Lady Who Does Not Wear Trouser? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Who Does Not Wear Trouser? (663 Views)

Lady Opened Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Panties -video / Slay Queen Opens Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Pant – Photos / Why Would A Woman Leave Her House And Not Wear Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Does Not Wear Trouser? by Nobody: 2:28am On May 07, 2019
Many ladies wear trousers, and some actually look cute on them. But we have ladies who don't wear trousers at all. Some love wearing long gowns or cloths; some cover to the neck and so on.. As a guy that loves trousers, if you meet a charming lady that you love, but she hates trousers perfectly, can you still marry her?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Does Not Wear Trouser? by Kingpee2(m): 2:35am On May 07, 2019
As long as her heart is intact and in the right order .Who trouser help when I’m getting married to the soul ...
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Does Not Wear Trouser? by Nobody: 2:37am On May 07, 2019
Wetin concern trouser with heart

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Does Not Wear Trouser? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:48am On May 07, 2019
If you didn't like women who don't wear trousers before, how could you fall in love with that one?! within few dates you would have realized that she ain't your specs and moved on....what made you stay around?!
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Does Not Wear Trouser? by olus01(m): 2:48am On May 07, 2019
I can't date a girl who don't wear trousers,because i believed in trouser's shape
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Who Does Not Wear Trouser? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2019
of course I'll marry her.
I'll even get her sexy skirts & gowns that'll bring out her shape

(1) (Reply)

Do Sex Really Give Maturity? / Naija Husband Talks To Too Many Girls: Advice Please? / Two Powerful Questions That Can Change Your Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.