Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Diageo Online Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diageo Online Test. (1859 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Unilever 2011 Online Test / New Jobs @ Guinness (recruitment.gnplc@diageo.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diageo Online Test. by ladoo10: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
diageo advertised last month 4 graduate trainnes. i applied and wrote the exam but i have not heard from them. has any one hrd from them?.
Re: Diageo Online Test. by ify4charm: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
Thank you very much for completing your application for the Diageo Graduate programme. We are now in the process of managing all the final responses that we have received. We therefore anticipate that we will be able to confirm the outcome of your application within the next 10 days.
Please note, we will be running Assessment Centre's in Nigeria week of 27th September.

Should your application be successful, you will be required to attend the Assessment Centre and an invite will be sent to you with details.
We would like to thank you for expressing your interest in our Graduate Programme and will be in touch shortly.

Sincerely,
Diageo Graduate Programme

this was sent by diageo group on 7th sept.just keep ur fingers crossed
Re: Diageo Online Test. by ladoo10: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2010
@ify4charm: thanks alot but the msg was never sent to me. thanks alot, i appreciate you.
Re: Diageo Online Test. by omoyiola(f): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2010
hi pple
i wrote the online test as well but no response yet and i didnt get the message stuff but since 27th isnt far away lets wait and see.i tot diageo gets
back to its applicant whether or not you were sucessful they give feed back unless they have changed proceedure so!patience pple
Re: Diageo Online Test. by ify4charm: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
@ladoo 10 u r welcome

(1) (Reply)

Dredging Job Available / Paid International Internship / Very Urgent From Uconnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.