Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures (48141 Views)

Fans React As Cubana Chief Priest Shows Off His Mansion And Cars / Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by doclatom(m): 10:02am On May 07, 2019
Beautiful bed, honestly! But then, does he have peace once he closes his eyes on that bed? Is he able to sleep with absolute peace of mind and true rest once he hits that bed?
I'm not saying he lacks peace in his life.
I'm only saying that the cost/beauty of the bed is not as important as the peace and rest of mind we find in and out of whatever we call "bed" at home.

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Preetti(f): 10:02am On May 07, 2019
I don't like gold
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Englishgold: 10:05am On May 07, 2019
Publicity stunt seeking

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by selemo: 10:06am On May 07, 2019
Black man and inferiority is 5 and 6. They are too materialistic.... grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Manifoldlove: 10:06am On May 07, 2019
With that fatfull belle :oThem one MINUTE MEN grin grin grin grin dem

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by chigo5(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2019
Praisesongz:
Be doing wow o
Source of wealth we no know
Stupid dumb illiterates go go steal pants to live up to him standard dem go bab am enter kirikiri lobatan aye e ti baje under 10mins
he runs a nightclub at least he geh sense pass odas way geh in the game if it's true
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by WIDETHOUGHT: 10:08am On May 07, 2019
krattoss:
Can someone please tell me how this is any of my business undecided
iT'S BECAUSE YOU COMMENTED.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Slimguy0(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2019
Naaah .... This ain't it chief
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by GTFO(f): 10:12am On May 07, 2019
They are coming for you too soon! No worry !

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by GRACEGLORY: 10:12am On May 07, 2019
AprokoGirl:
@SOUNDAZA

Shared With Caption ..

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/cubana-chief-priest-shows-off-his-golden-themed-bedroom-in-new-pictures/

I'm looking for someone with a golden heart....
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by tellwisdom: 10:21am On May 07, 2019
This obese dirty looking boi...OP u cray? angry

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by tellwisdom: 10:24am On May 07, 2019
doclatom:
Beautiful bed, honestly! But then, does he have peace once he closes his eyes on that bed? Is he able to sleep with absolute peace of mind and true rest once he hits that bed?
I'm not saying he lacks peace in his life.
I'm only saying that the cost/beauty of the bed is not as important as the peace and rest of mind we find in and out of whatever we call "bed" at home.

Oga, carry your inspirational talk comot for here... U with moderate bed; does hunger and owu make u sleep??
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2019
Owerri biggest boy

Nna ri ego
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by dhmore: 10:42am On May 07, 2019
Hello Nairalanders- This is to let you know that I just joined the platform this morning but I had always been a reader since.
Pls my people ,I am not here to beg for any assistance but there is this PLOT OF LAND I need to sell fast DUE TO PRESSING ISSUES.
I need a serious & instant buyer on this land.
N:B - I am the original owner with the valid DOCUMENTS.
The land is situated at IBADAN,IWO ROAD ( IYANA WOFUN precisely. ASKING PRICE- #2.7M.
Interested buyer should call me on - 07026359311 . Thanks & God bless.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by MakeMoves: 10:43am On May 07, 2019
There are things money can’t buy, even the common things...

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:46am On May 07, 2019
Vanity!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by povicky1(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2019
Nyamiri:
See his fat lips 4people lips. Shapeless ugly pig.

I have never seen anyone with that type of belly who lived to be 65 years. Nature has a way of weeding off those indisciplined gluttons.

He needs to rearrange himself fast.

Here is a quick Advice, Stop being an hater, and go get a life, that's his, and he is not complaining...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by enomakos(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2019
who is he?chief priest of which shrine?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by crackhouse(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2019
Any girl he f7cked in that room will go home happily even without giving her a dime.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Femi316: 11:18am On May 07, 2019
AprokoGirl:
@SOUNDAZA

Shared With Caption ..

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/cubana-chief-priest-shows-off-his-golden-themed-bedroom-in-new-pictures/

See where people Money dey enter.....?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Smartmanager(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2019
aaronson:
The best wealth for him now is to hit the gym.
Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2019
itspzpics:
Wow
Leg bracelet?
Sickly

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Ishilove: 11:40am On May 07, 2019
Who the fvck is Cubana Chiefpriest? I clicked on the thread thinking he was a kind of religious priest or something like that, only for me to see this G-boy looking character.

What kind of rubbish blogging is this for God's sakes?? undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Jamestown123: 11:51am On May 07, 2019
krattoss:
Its non of ur business cos u know u dont have a business.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by koolaid87: 12:04pm On May 07, 2019
Na so..looking like a bag of peanut

Money miss road
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Yungmilio2(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2019
AprokoGirl:
grin grin

HIS 2019 CARS Collection will shock you .... CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PICTURES

HIS 2019 CARS Collection will shock you .... CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PICTURES
Those are not his cars Bros
He doesn’t have any rolls Royce.
He said it himself. He only rent them anytime he’s outta the country
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Fixedmaches1022: 12:18pm On May 07, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by EmzyT: 12:22pm On May 07, 2019
@CubanaChiefPriest, King of 200naira note

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Kay25(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2019
krattoss:
ask urself now that's why you have common sense
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Princeofasia: 1:21pm On May 07, 2019
this drug guy without taste
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Revolva(m): 2:05pm On May 07, 2019
GTFO:
They are coming for you too soon! No worry !

See dis one who wan come for dem

Hahaha some people are untouchable

Hahaha
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 07, 2019
Fat fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Hits Back At Peter Okoye, Calls Him "Talentless" / Funke Akindele And Her Husband, JJC Skillz, Lovely In New Photos / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.