Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman (28864 Views)

Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions / My Venture On Europe Route(my Journey To Europe By Road) / How People Traveled To Onitsha Before The Construction Of The Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Olorunnim: 11:45am On May 07, 2019
Let's just admit that Nigeria is going through the phases of a failed state

1 Like

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 11:49am On May 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Who told you it's easier to get a visa?
I know. grin I need no one to tell me.

1 Like

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 11:50am On May 07, 2019
gypsey:
I know. grin I need no one to tell me.
Try getting one and come tell us how easy your experience was. grin
Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 11:52am On May 07, 2019
Olorunnim:
Let's just admit that Nigeria is going through the phases of a failed state
It's already a failed state.

1 Like

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 11:56am On May 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Try getting one and come tell us how easy your experience was. grin
How else did you think I knew? grin

Go there with the Right Documentations, Don't pray or rely on your pastor Jesus or God.. Be honest with them . look Them straight in the Eyes and Answer their Questions truthfully, Trust me you will get the Visa.

3 Likes

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 11:59am On May 07, 2019
gypsey:
How else did you think I knew? grin

Go there with the Right Documentations, Don't pray or rely on your pastor Jesus or God.. Be honest with them . look Them straight in the Eyes and Answer their Questions truthfully, Trust me you will get the Visa.
What kind of visa did you apply for? And were you given?
Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Rolly22(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2019
Auxtin85:
The journey of Libya took me to prison and took an eye from me. It was 10yrs Ago I died and miraculously came back alive. Thank God am alive today to testify.

If my parents were together am not sure I would have gone on that journey, my son always ask me daddy what happened to your eye, I’ll smile and say daddy didn’t listen to grandpa so he got this, you must always listen to me.

But you have two eyes on your picture.

1 Like

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
What kind of visa did you apply for? And were you given?
Any visa I wanted, yes!! they did. most Countries i don't need a visa to enter.

3 Likes

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 07, 2019
gypsey:
Any visa I wanted, yes!! they did.
Be specific. I know why I asked. Which one be any visa I wanted? grin

Country(s).
Type(s) of visa.
The time it took you to get it.
Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Auxtin85(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2019
Rolly22:

But you have two eyes on your picture.

One isn’t functioning

2 Likes

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Auxtin85(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2019
Eberejesus111:

Praise God and all glory to God our creator. You're a testimony to the world, an inspiration. Keep on testifying because God has more bigger and glorious things for you ahead you'll be a joyous man.

I wish I am

1 Like

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Be specific. I know why I ask. grin

Country.
Type of visa.
The time it took you to get it.
Most countries, I don't need a visa To enter. like 200 countries.

Example, when i applied for a Nigerian visa It was granted. grin
Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 07, 2019
gypsey:
Most countries, I don't need a visa To enter. like 200 countries.

Example, when i applied for a Nigerian visa It was granted. grin
obviously you've not gone out of Naija. Abeg, stop saying it's easy to get a visa.

I know it's very easy with a fat bank account which isn't the only criteria used.
Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 07, 2019
BuhariNaWah:
Benin and uromi people don finish for country.... All of dem dey Europe and Senegal

How did you even know? grin
This abroad thing is now something else in Uromi.
Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
obviously you've not gone out of Naija. Abeg, stop saying it's easy to get a visa.

I know it's very easy with a fat bank account which isn't the only criteria used.
Okay, If you say so..

Keep that mentality, it will lead you no were. I wonder why you would believe that it is with a fat bank balance. Most Visas don't cost up to A $1000.
Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 07, 2019
My loctician when I was at home happened to be an edo guy.
He knows his work well and was making cool cash but every time he always tell me he want to travel out.
And just like that, I went to lock my hair and he has indeed travelled and of course illegally.

These guys, them do them with abroad?
Every edo family must have somebody abroad by all means.
Hian!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Rolly22(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2019
rusher14:

You've made a lot of sense.

However, I disagree on the problems being caused by a tiny group.

Take out everybody in power or civil service today and replace them with a completely different set, you'll end up with the same problems.

The average Nigerian needs a reorientation.

Our values are warped and we lack sincerity.

Nobody can change Nigerians except Nigerians.

Until we begin to imbibe logical, scientific and truthful ethos, I'm sorry things would be the same or even worse.

Sound truth.

1 Like

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 07, 2019
gypsey:
Okay, If you say so..

Keep that mentality, it will lead you no were. I wonder why you would believe that it is with a fat bank balance. Most Visas don't cost up to A $1000.
Are you seriously talking of cost of visa here? grin Chai! That should be the least of your worry. Greencard is cheap, approval is what you should be more worried about.

Imagine if I were to travel to America on a student visa. Your sponsor has to be rich and that would reflect on his bank statement and bank account balance. Imagine if I were my own sponsor, same requirement and of course, proves of how you amassed such wealth 'cause they'd carry out a background check on you without your knowledge.
Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Rolly22(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2019
Auxtin85:

One isn’t functioning
Wow so sorry.

2 Likes

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Rolly22(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2019
Auxtin85:

One isn’t functioning
Wow so sorry.

2 Likes

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by ricki: 12:57pm On May 07, 2019
grin grin

RoyalHighness7:
For Benin if you see any man wey carry briefcase or guy wey carry bag...just check the bag/briefcase na either ludo or map to libya you go see inside

grin grin

Can't stop laughing cause it's almost true......
Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by armadeo(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2019
Gaby.....
Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by yuanexchanger: 1:21pm On May 07, 2019
Ok
Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by baldwin84(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2019
Auxtin85:
The journey of Libya took me to prison and took an eye from me. It was 10yrs Ago I died and miraculously came back alive. Thank God am alive today to testify.

If my parents were together am not sure I would have gone on that journey, my son always ask me daddy what happened to your eye, I’ll smile and say daddy didn’t listen to grandpa so he got this, you must always listen to me.
...it is well with u my brother... if u don't mind, kindly, open a thread and share ur experience. maybe it will be an eye opener for d young ones trying to embark on d perilous journey

4 Likes

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by armadeo(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2019
rusher14:

You've made a lot of sense.

However, I disagree on the problems being caused by a tiny group.

Take out everybody in power or civil service today and replace them with a completely different set, you'll end up with the same problems.

The average Nigerian needs a reorientation.

Our values are warped and we lack sincerity.

Nobody can change Nigerians except Nigerians.

Until we begin to imbibe logical, scientific and truthful ethos, I'm sorry things would be the same or even worse.

This is the truth. The problem with Nigerian is Nigerians. If every single person in power now is replaced with another set of unexpected power mongers e.g a random selection of nairalanders we will end up the same or most likely worse than where we are now

Reorientation is what we need first, poverty has so gripped some individuals that they cannot even think straight anymore.

That's why rituals, pants, Yahoo and others are numero uno here.

Honestly just today I thought about it and my conclusion was we are basically unproductive as an people. We want wealth without work which is always a disaster. This principle started with the political elite, then the traditional rulers then religious leaders and how it's all about the money.

Is there a way forward so ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by armadeo(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

Any day you will have opportunity to travel abroad, you would weep for Nigeria

Honestly. That's why we all run abroad. People are sane there. We live in the jungle no matter what you say about the country.

Funny enough Nigeria is known for scams, feaud and general dishonesty. I was in a seminar, among 4 Africans and the only Nigerian and one of the side points was the nigerian prince scam. I wanted to sink into my seat after introducing myself to anyone who asks as a Nigerian prior to the seminar. I was ashamed of my country that day.

All my stay no generator noise heard, light didnt blink, phone calls and internet are cheap as hell. I practically got 1g daily as bonus for subscribing to a monthly plan.

Honestly we have a lot to do to polish our foreign image and be a great power to be reckoned with.

Our leader ado jot have the country at heart all they want is tiernpersonal gain with no fear at all of the populace. Till they fear us there will be no change

4 Likes

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by armadeo(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Who told you it's easier to get a visa?

A Visa is easily granted. Fact

2 Likes

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by EazyMoh(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm...I am a campaigner against this mode of migration and human trafficking.

But you feel lost and confused so many times especially in a situation as presently faced in the country where you are left with no other choice but to say to yourself " instead of me to seat here and starve to death or watch my family starve to death, I'd rather go trying to get a better life and should I die in the process, I'd be fulfilled to have died trying to get a better life"...

Kill yourself by yourself...
It doesn't make sense, nobody starves to death in Nigeria. Even the so called capital of poverty that people live far below one dollar per day don't die of hunger.
You wonder why cast majority of those embarking this dangerous journey are not even the poorest, but certainly the most ignorant and reckless.

4 Likes

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by armadeo(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Are you seriously talking of cost of visa here? grin Chai! That should be the least of your worry. Greencard is cheap, approval is what you should be more worried about.

Imagine if I were to travel to America on a student visa. Your sponsor has to be rich and that would reflect on his bank statement and bank account balance. Imagine if I were my own sponsor, same requirement and of course, proves of how you amassed such wealth 'cause they'd carry out a background check on you without your knowledge.

Thisnis exactly who visas are difficult for most people. The reasons aren't honest. I've never been denied a Visa before and sometimes my bank statement isnt looked at. Just where are you going what do you want to do finito. Visa is given.

Now you're talking of going to school in America which on individual sponsorship many Americans cannot even afford offcourse they have to see how you will pay.and how you earned the money.

I know people of moderate means that travel every year sometimes twice a year for some months.

When you plan a long stay abroad tou better have a job waiting for you, you cannot plan to go America for 2 years on your pocket with no sourced income

1 Like

Re: My Two Sons Traveled To Europe By Desert - Nigerian Benin Woman by Auxtin85(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2019
baldwin84:
...it is well with u my brother... if u don't mind, kindly, open a thread and share ur experience. maybe it will be an eye opener for d young ones trying to embark on d perilous journey

Thanks boss I’ll do that tonight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Die, 14 Injured In Ogun Auto Crash / Canadian Visa! True Or Scam / Tipper Driver Crushes Motorcyclist To Death In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.