Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar (49053 Views)

19 Yahoo Boys Caught By EFCC In Abuja Guest House (Photo) / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt / Yahoo Boys With Exotic Car And House Arrested By EFCC In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by obontami: 10:08am On May 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...Onos kpelebe

Which one you come hang head for hand na abi agbada don hook for barb wire??

While I frown at these boys conning people off their hard earned money to live luxuriously and in full support of a clamp down on their activities, I'm sure a lot of people are reasonably surprised at the gusto and vigour of these clamp downs.

Well, the honest truth is that, the Northeen elites are deeply troubled and very paranoid at the way the SS and SW boys go about pulling their own weight albeit illegally, caring less about their politics and looting even going as far as sharing a fence with them as neighbours lol.

The Northern youths who have been so beat down and oppressed over the years with zero education by their elites now see these young boys pulling big whips and mansions which they now end up being maiguards to, a situation that is threatening to usher in the revolt against their elites. The kidnappings on Kd/Abj road, Katsina and the banditry in Zamfara are just tips of the icebergs.

The truth is they feel their youths are getting influenced by the high life displayed by the Southern youths and this spells doom for them the elites...

Uncountable trash in this write up

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by ubox: 10:10am On May 07, 2019
stalingraddd:
egbon conspiracy theorist, eshey gon
The thing weak me grin
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by martineverest(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2019
1x2x3:

Farm work? Would you keep quiet? So a graduate must do hard labour? Are you not tired of the mess from leadership in this country?
and u are the set of people that will still vote these leaders right?

corrupt citizens beget corrupt leaders...nigeria Isn't the poorest in the world,yet they are more into illegalities than the poorest countries

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Nobody: 10:13am On May 07, 2019
kiss
Fuckdamod:
Stupid efcc
What of gandollar and tifnubu.
If this guy didn't do yahoo there is a high chance he will be wallowing in poverty caused by the useless leaders efcc are failing to arrest. Should we kill ourselves? Haba!

I think that efcc boss deserves to be thought a lesson, maybe scamming him of all his belongings in a very intelligent and untracable way will work angry

Gandollars cannot be touched because of immunity. (Yes EFCC went after Fayose, but they could not actually arrest him until he was out of office)

Tinubu was tried under GEJ at the CCT. Found innocent.

And yes, both men have questions to answer
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by selemo: 10:13am On May 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...Onos kpelebe

While I frown at these boys conning people off their hard earned money to live luxuriously and in full support of a clamp down on their activities, I'm sure a lot of people are reasonably surprised at the gusto and vigour of these clamp downs.

Well, the honest truth is that, the Northeen elites are deeply troubled and very paranoid at the way the SS and SW boys go about pulling their own weight albeit illegally, caring less about their politics and looting even going as far as sharing a fence with them as neighbours lol.

The Northern youths who have been so beat down and oppressed over the years with zero education by their elites now see these young boys pulling big whips and mansions which they now end up being maiguards to, a situation that is threatening to usher in the revolt against their elites. The kidnappings on Kd/Abj road, Katsina and the banditry in Zamfara are just tips of the icebergs.

The truth is they feel their youths are getting influenced by the high life displayed by the Southern youths and this spells doom for them the elites...
That is the reason the Norther elites are using EFCC to clamp down on these southern youths. wink wink
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by 1x2x3: 10:16am On May 07, 2019
martineverest:
and u are the set of people that will still vote these leaders right?

corrupt citizens beget corrupt leaders...nigeria Isn't the poorest in the world,yet they are more into illegalities than the poorest countries

You are obviously drunk trust me. You shift post like gear. So you are a citizen of where? If Nigeria then you are corrupt too.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by anonymousthug(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2019
lol, from my own POV, all these people hating are poor as f**k.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by chrisautos2000: 10:20am On May 07, 2019
grin grin grin
bosco9:
Nairaland judges

Go check the guy don fallout

Balling continues!!!!!

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by einsteine(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2019
So Onos nor quit this level?

That's the problem with these people. they claim they do it because there is no job but after the first one or two huge loot, they don't quit. If they were truly doing it because they were jobless and poor, then they would quit after making enough money to start something for themselves. But no, it is all about buying cars and expensive real estate.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by einsteine(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2019
maybachmusic:

They lack sense

Smart G like e- money went legit

e-Money was never into fraud.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Nobody: 10:25am On May 07, 2019
einsteine:

e-Money was never into fraud.

What is he into? Abeg no talk music.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by speakerraw(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2019
No great wealth without a touch of criminality. No matter how CODED, some laws a criminally made to protect crimes by those in control.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by CoolAmbience(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2019
Codes151:
No concrete evidence yet arrest!!! No recovery, how does recovering cars n phone relate?? This jobless country self

What is this one saying?
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Stillthebest: 10:37am On May 07, 2019
stanley000:
the ones that still open these businesses you mentioned is it not fools and Useless dignbats like you that still keep complaining that they are yahooboys, you are a swime who thinks he has sense. Y'all will die in your envy and he will be out. You snitches will get killed one by on before the others will learn to mind their business

It is only foolishness that will make you make money and never divest/divert. I haven't seen anyone enjoying being illegitimate! Do you know me or my mindset? I haven't commented on any G guys issue on here. Even when people complain that the business man is a G how yet the manhunt by the police or likes on those sets are very little. Who's saying he won't be out? Your types are not hard to know. As for comparing me with fools, I am sure that you are the most foolish for not understating a simple logic and for believing in investing in a biz after making money in whatever ways will attract what people say. Dumb head
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Stillthebest: 10:39am On May 07, 2019
speakerraw:
No great wealth without a touch of criminality. No matter how CODED, some laws a criminally made to protect crimes by those in control.

Waa gbayi. This is why the legal power is silent on some fraudulent issues. If you make wealth sometimes and don't make a noise or settle the people that matter, they will pretend as if they don't see you.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Mpanyi: 10:39am On May 07, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
what is this one saying
The guy was talking total rubbish
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by ITbomb(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2019
Stillthebest:
Foolish idiot. Shouldn't he have had a very solid business if he's made this big money in the G levels? Must they die doing G? If he so wishes after setting up a good biz he can do his G in low keys. His biz will Employ Nigerians. He can do importations, have a transport line or haulage, fashion line, boutique, or pure water fac.. Mini factory can be done.
He is a big time Painter in Calabar employing boys on big projects
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Samsonklin(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Shout out to those hardworking Nigerians who are making their money legitimately without involving in fraud stuffs.

God bless you all
Bros. There’s no clean money. The salaries dey receive is also dirty bros.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Basher8583: 11:03am On May 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...Onos kpelebe

Will you shut up with this nonsense you are saying. There is no truth in all you have said Lazy youth.
You are the reason these senior citizens cannot hand over power to the youth. Lies , lazyness and propensity to leave in luxury without working for it..
You are grossly uninformed. The CYBERCRIMES (PROHIBITION, PREVENTION, ETC) ACT, was established in 2015. Until then it never existed and thus if those boys were arrested there was no was to convict them in the eyes of the laws in Nigeria.
You can see that PDP actually encouraged this practices by turning a blind eye to it.
Now with the cybercrimes act in place it is now possible to convict them.

Stop crying for criminals unless you are one yourself

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by einsteine(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2019
Basher8583:

Will you shut up with this nonsense you are saying. There is no truth in all you have said Lazy youth.
You are the reason these senior citizens cannot hand over power to the youth. Lies , lazyness and propensity to leave in luxury without working for it..
You are grossly uninformed. The CYBERCRIMES (PROHIBITION, PREVENTION, ETC) ACT, was established in 2015. Until then it never existed and thus if those boys were arrested there was no was to convict them in the eyes of the laws in Nigeria.
You can see that PDP actually encouraged this practices by turning a blind eye to it.
Now with the cybercrimes act in place it is now possible to convict them.

Stop crying for criminals unless you are one yourself

The PDP president signed this bill.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Stillthebest: 11:09am On May 07, 2019
ITbomb:

He is a big time Painter in Calabar employing boys on big projects

Really? that's great. I reverse my comment then
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by einsteine(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2019
Llanthony401:

What is he into? Abeg no talk music.

He is into Clearing/Forwarding.

Rumor has it that in the past he was also into the export of certain lucrative powders.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by einsteine(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2019
wink2015:

HOW CAN A SOUTHERN YOUTH PARTICULARLY FROM OIL PRODUCING STATES SURVIVE THE HARDSHIP OF UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA WHEN THE CRUDE OIL THAT PASSES THROUGH HIS BACKYARD IS HIJACKED BY NORTHERN POLITICAL ELITES WHEN THEY BRING THEIR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO WORK IN NNPC, NGC, ETC PUSHING ASIDE THE NATIVES OF THE LAND.

ALL THE MILITARY OR UNIFORM JOBS OF SENIOR POSITIONS ARE HIJACKED BY NORTHERNS WHO ARE NOT FUNDING THE NATIONAL TREASURY.

Most of the yahoo boys went into yahoo not because they want to do it but rather it is as a result of the limitation placed on them by the lopsided federalism in Nigeria where resources from your own land is shared as federal allocation to lazy and idle states.

I think yahoo activities is an answer to the oppressive federalism being operated by northern elites against the southerners.

@ bold, not true at all.

I grew up in Benin and attended a private secondary school. As far back as 2001/2002, some of my classmates were already going to the cafe to send scam mails. People steal because it is easier to steal money than to make money. So called hardship has nothing to do with it. I mean, what hardship could 14, 15, 16 year old children be facing, that they were already going to scam?

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by bionixs: 11:17am On May 07, 2019
emeijeh:
All of a sudden, it is EFCC gists they are using to distract us from asking serious security questions in this country.
Dont mind them. Nigeria is full of short-memoried educated brainless bigots,whose attentions are easily distracted. the bigger scammers are out there running their affairs. Where is danguje and their likes. Even the guy they arrested,ask of him in the next 6month, you will discover that all charges have been dropped secretly and noiselessly. Efcc have scored their cheap point, diverted attention from the main national issues
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
"Mr. White temi ni temi ni", when 9ice was busy shouting his name in his song living things, didn't he know he was setting himself up for this, most of these yahoo boys don't reason at all, you leave a flamboyant life without any legit source of income even after hitting big time money, their brains would not tell them to invest in something good, so they can pay tax to the government and efcc would even be reluctant to arrest them, instead they prefer spending their money in clubs, buying liability cars, spending on oloshos and drugs.

Yahoo boys should desist from defrauding people, one of the main gees in this country has been caught, you may be next.
And you think � arresting them will make dis country better again? Or give any hope to the future generation?
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Nobody: 11:21am On May 07, 2019
delugajackson:
Especially that Satellite Town, they are many of them there living life on the fast lane. You will see young boys pulling up in expensive whips and you wonder if they're doing a car show.

Some of these fools are so proud of their actions and are always on the defensive. Just like this one.

You will soon be caught in your evil merchandise, you will beg for death to take you but that won't happen. This I promise you.
you have said it all, and so shall it be to these fraudsters
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by tope3x(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2019
They will still ask him where he got the money for the business from...you don't know how this EFCC people operate....they're just happy to bring down every suspect...I mean SUSPECT...you can't win them

Stillthebest:
Shouldn't he have had a very solid business if he's made this big money in the G levels? Must they die doing G? If he so wishes after setting up a good biz he can do his G in low keys. His biz will Employ Nigerians. He can do importations, have a transport line or haulage, fashion line, boutique, or pure water fac.. Mini factory can be done.
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2019
And you think � arresting them will make dis country better again? Or give any hope to the future generation?
People are just jealous when dey arrest any Yahoo boy thinking if they stop Yahoo today which is impossible this country will be better bro think again Buhari has been in power since 70s when d GEJ we think will do better didn’t. Just look for a way to make money legit or not and join the elite like the cubana chief prist u guys were hailing today I know him very well

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Stillthebest: 11:30am On May 07, 2019
tope3x:
They will still ask him where he got the money for the business from...you don't know how this EFCC people operate....they're just happy to bring down every suspect...I mean SUSPECT...you can't win them

You are right!
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Bonapart(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...Onos kpelebe

trash
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2019
daddytime:
Lol...Onos kpelebe

this is the height of all... efcc are just acting the script of the northern elites that were once challenge by this southern youth popularity and wealth at the detriment of hardwork..so the recent gestapo arrest of this guy's is to check mate this.. I don't support yahoo at all... I believed they have been made to enjoy this publicity for long by the musicians and there crave for this is why many so called legitimate hardworking guys saw...
Re: Yahoo Boy, Akpojivi Onoriode Arrested By EFCC In Calabar by Nobody: 11:40am On May 07, 2019
patwhizkid:
Onos blinks from way back 2010 grin

Though he's a good painter sha and we all thought he made money from his paintings.

Short boy with big doings shocked

why do i get the feeling that he looks like the state governor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suspected Thief Nabbed For Stealing Laptop In Bayelsa / Could This Be The Reason Why The 16-year-old OAU Student Died? / Nigerians React To The Death Of Leah Sharibu (Unconfirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.