Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented (14297 Views)

Dreads Don't Mean I'm A Criminal: Rema Finally Cuts His Dread Off / It Is Not Our Intention To Embarrass Davido, We Don't Mean It- OBO Blackmailer / Patoranking: "Snapping Pictures With Rich Men Doesn't Mean You Are Successful" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented by naijajobx: 3:57pm On May 07, 2019
Is he talented
Re: Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 07, 2019
Kingkun69:
Pls who cares about talent now just look at blueface 69 or even Zlatan or Lil kesh they have no talent and are noise makers but still get plays and recognition then the so called talented ones like hopspin or sia or asa don't they have talent but who cares about them sia is popular but is supposed to be x5 in terms of popularity any publicity is good publicity

This was from yesterday,
Thanks you, Next.

Re: Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented by Aidejay(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2019
Sometimes this guy wants to be sounding intelligent abegi make Im go sit down
Talent is relative the same way beauty is in the eye of the beholder as far as people listen to your music it means you are singing something they want to hear
How will u be saying some one is not talented when millions are streaming them
Who made u minister of talent recognition just dey shout upandan
What zlatan is singing now another person that is not zlatan will never be able to sing it na so life b no 2 people are the same and it's difference that attracts people not talent
Re: Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented by Laurene: 5:47pm On May 07, 2019
NigeriaRadioOnl:

If no be now wey you talk am I no even no say such Artistes like Fonsi with Despacito Exist
You are on point man
mr man, Luis fonsi is talented.. because you don't understand Spanish doesn't mean his not
Re: Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented by KendrickAyomide: 10:37pm On May 07, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I go vex for you o angry

He's not a mumu. He actually knows what he's saying
lol. How far
Re: Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 07, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
lol. How far

I dey like agoyin beans cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented by cue64: 11:41pm On May 08, 2019
deathwing:
Somebody who blew when white people began accidentally streaming his 'ye' in 2018 because they thought it was Kanye West is castigating other celebrities for feeling good about their numbers.

This same Burna Boy screamed at Coachella to put his name in big fonts because he was an 'african giant' based on that same Apple streaming numbers that made him blow. Now he is proud.

Oh well.
so because zlatan has more streaming numbers than Johnny drille or even Jesse jagz does that mean he’s more talented??
Re: Burna Boy: Streaming Numbers Don't Mean You Are Talented by booksrite(f): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2019
I dey like agoyin beans

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby / Nicki Minaj / Chioma Obiadi Dances At Miss Tourism International Talent Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.