Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery (709 Views)

Is Been Called A Yahoo Boy A Symbol Of Respect In Nigeria Of Today?. / White Racists Making Mockery Of George Floyd(pictures) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery by SenorFax(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2019
A friend of mine complained to me about his relationship issue. He is in his early thirties and yet to get married because girls thought at his age and how handsome he is, he should be married unless he's lying to their face and playing them. Or maybe because he has no job yet but into various business.

Anyway, he started getting worried about his interaction with ladies these days and asked me for an advice.
According to him, he's interested in ladies around the age of 25 upward and after brief dating these ladies will loose interest.

The first sign he said he's been noticing was that they started referring to him as "Sir" instead of the normal interaction he does get from them. After which a cold and withdrawing attitude follows, leading to the breakup. I asked him if he's being bossy, his reply was no.

The question is;

Is it the new method of ladies to show they are not interested in a particular guy by using that word "Sir" to push him off or its just a multiple coincidence for him??
Re: An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery by Deepfeel(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2019
how friendly romantic and playful is this your friend with those ladies ,? he might not notice but maybe his too tight I mean too serious , ladies love guys that are a little bit loose you know guys they can be free with play with them joke around open minded
Re: An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery by aprilwise(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2019
Maybe he is acting like a father to the girls
Re: An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery by SenorFax(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2019
Deepfeel:
how friendly romantic and playful is this your friend with those ladies ,? he might not notice but maybe his too tight I mean too serious , ladies love guys that are a little bit loose you know guys they can be free with play with them joke around open minded
This guy is fun to be with, as we are very close. I've seen him treat his ladies like queens. He wasn't the rude or dominating type.
Re: An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery by SenorFax(m): 11:19am On May 07, 2019
aprilwise:
Maybe he is acting like a father to the girls
I asked him myself if he did. He said no, that he'll never do such.
Re: An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery by Deepfeel(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2019
SenorFax:

This guy is fun to be with, as we are very close. I've seen him treat his ladies like queens. He wasn't the rude or dominating type.
maybe he has a sexual problem, you might not know only the ladies his being with can tell, if you know any of the ladies his being with in the past try and get closer investigate ,
Re: An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery by babyfaceafrica: 11:31am On May 07, 2019
maybe he doesn't spend money on them.. forget the "sir" issue..as long as a guy spends lavishly on .most ladies... they won't leave him
Re: An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery by SenorFax(m): 4:37am On May 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

maybe he has a sexual problem, you might not know only the ladies his being with can tell, if you know any of the ladies his being with in the past try and get closer investigate ,
I will try and get to ask his last ex if he had any issue concerning that aspect. Thanks for this. You are really helpful.

1 Like

Re: An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery by SenorFax(m): 4:38am On May 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
maybe he doesn't spend money on them.. forget the "sir" issue..as long as a guy spends lavishly on .most ladies... they won't leave him
He's not a lavish spender like that, but he makes sure his babe lacks nothing. As long as its in his capacity.
Re: An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery by Nobody: 5:07am On May 08, 2019
She no dey interested.

1 Like

Re: An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery by anochuko01(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2019
Keep searching...there are still billions of ladies around the world
Re: An Act Of Respect Turned Mockery by babyfaceafrica: 6:46am On May 08, 2019
SenorFax:

He's not a lavish spender like that, but he makes sure his babe lacks nothing. As long as its in his capacity.
he should move on to someone better

(1) (Reply)

Model Pamela Odame Open A Bottle With Her Big Boobs (watch Video) / Urgent Advice Needed / Be Thick Not Fat... Easy Steps To Lose Weight. No Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.