Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail (28324 Views)

Many People & 100 Vehicles Burnt In Eleme, Rivers Fuel Tankers Explosions / Cargo Delivery By Rail To Kaduna Dry Port Starts Tuesday / How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by laudate: 3:19pm On May 07, 2019
frowland:
Calabar port is up and running 100%. In fact, the beauty of offloading through that channel is that you have your goods sold out in no time. Here in Lagos, you go wait tire, goods carried on credit, story everyday.
When was Calabar port dredged? Don't forget that it has a shallow draft. Only flat-bottom vessels can berth there.... undecided
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by frowland(m): 3:20pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:

True. My point remains. Several ports have their applications rejected. Not three not five. Let all ports have their application for use granted and then competition and market forces will sort things out. Recall 2014 2015 how so much ramblings occurred cause licenses were issued for use of pre established ports and establishment for new ones. Its my take that they should all be functional at the same time.

This is where I fault you. It will never work that way. Banks and their branches for example was not set up to work the same time all over the country. It's gradual.

1 Like

Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by RTSC: 3:20pm On May 07, 2019
laudate:

That is not the case! Jeez....can't you guys read? shocked
Doesn't change the facts on ground.

This is not a government for Nigeria. This is a regional government using national wealth.
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by Femi316: 3:21pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:

You can see the hypocrisy abi. Meanwhile south has between 10 to 15 low congestion ports that have been begging for use forever.
Mr president no go skool,people wen go skool pass am dey answer sir to am.....Using the rod brain to develop the north......?
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by laudate: 3:22pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:
Lagos to ibadan we saw it. Answer this question. Ten ports have been rejected applications since the past ten years why?
Which 10 ports? List them one by one, Oga. You are the one making this assertion. He who asserts, must prove. Last time I checked, Onne port was highly functional, and doing high volumes of cargo shipment.
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:22pm On May 07, 2019
frowland:

This is where I fault you. It will never work that way. Banks and their branches for example was not set up to work the same time all over the country. It's gradual.

Oga you said I was saying rubbish and I'm stupid. Let me be plz
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by frowland(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2019
laudate:

When was Calabar port dredged? Don't forget that it has a shallow draft. Only flat-bottom vessels can berth there.... undecided

https://businessandmaritimewestafrica.com/calabar-port-recieves-big-vessel/
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:23pm On May 07, 2019
laudate:

Which 10 ports? List them one by one, Oga. You are the one making this assertion. He who asserts, must prove. Last time I checked, Onne port was highly functional, and doing high volumes of cargo shipment.

Do your research kiss also visit 2014 2015 check some of the last projects amGej touched on. Adios

BTW listen to smooth f. M I don't know if cheta still anchors. Call in, mention my claims. See what he'll say.
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by frowland(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Oga you said I was saying rubbish and I'm stupid. Let me be plz
I have been here long enough to know that its senseless insulting anyone. Never did, and never will.
But I can see now that you just called yourself stupid. Eitherway, my bad for not letting you be. Bye.
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:25pm On May 07, 2019
Femi316:
Mr president no go skool,people wen go skool pass am dey answer sir to am.....Using the rod brain to develop the north......?

Baba wetin we go do
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:26pm On May 07, 2019
frowland:
I have been here long enough to know that its senseless insulting anyone. Never did, and never will.
But I can see now that you just called yourself stupid. Eitherway, my bad for not letting you be. Bye.

Oga were not kids. I excused you a long time back. Plz free me

Stvpidity and stupidness is your lineages heritage you eediot
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:27pm On May 07, 2019
Damn I need to write on this and write challenging the toll gate in Lagos based on the fact that it implies double taxation for citizens.
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by frowland(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Oga were not kids. I excused you a long time back. Plz free me

You have to first free yourself. You called yourself stupid. If you can't quote where I called you stupid then perhaps you are. Learn to have conversations like men, not acting like a bitter kid; finding faults where there is none.

1 Like

Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by laudate: 3:28pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:
Do your research kiss also visit 2014 2015 check some of the last projects amGej touched on. Adios

BTW listen to smooth f. M I don't know if cheta still anchors. Call in, mention my claims. See what he'll say.
When people cannot back up their claims with solid proof, they start singing.. "do your research..." You sounded so sure of what you were saying. Yet, you could not provide solid facts to back it up. What a pity.... undecided
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:29pm On May 07, 2019
laudate:

When people cannot back up their claims with solid proof, they start singing.. "do your research..." You sounded so sure of what you were saying. Yet, you could not provide solid facts to back it up. What a pity.... undecided

If you've not prepared before the battle, I'm sorry you won't have time on the battleground. I gave you a radio show and a presenter to call in to verify if research if hardwork for you. Typical of our clime
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:32pm On May 07, 2019
frowland:

You have to first free yourself. You called yourself stupid. If you can't quote where I called you stupid then perhaps you are. Learn to have conversations like men, not acting like a bitter kid; finding faults where there is none.

Mr. Man. Let me be. Plz. I politely excused you a long time ago. It's a free forum of you have contrary points, express yourself but keep off my mentions as I wouldn't want to do mud slinging. Big man.
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by frowland(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Mr. Man. Let me be. Plz. I politely excused you a long time ago. It's a free forum of you have contrary points, express yourself but keep off my mentions as I wouldn't want to do mud slinging. Big man.

I don't take those insults seriously and never will. If you have been here longer than I did, then you will understand.
I want you to state where I called you stupid? Sincerely you are troubled and I am not the type to help you.
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:35pm On May 07, 2019
frowland:

I don't take those insults seriously and never will. If you have been here longer than I did, then you will understand.
I want you to state where I called you stupid? Sincerely you are troubled and I am not the type to help you.

I Don buy market. Okay go.
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by laudate: 3:37pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:
If you've not prepared before the battle, I'm sorry you won't have time on the battleground. I gave you a radio show and a presenter to call in to verify if research if hardwork for you. Typical of our clime
Calling a radio presenter on a show, is not the same thing as You producing solid, hard facts to back up your claim. So stop digressing.

Since you cannot provide clear verifiable facts to support your claims, I will advise you to desist from getting into my mentions. Feel free to continue thriving on fake claims.
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by Michael11stock(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2019
try understand the news first before you comment, they said it would be moved to Ogun or Oyo then from there standy trailers would convey them to their respective destinations.
Guyman02:
Moving items meant for Onitsha and Benin to Dry Ports in Kaduna, meanwhile the Ports in Warri, Sapele, Onne, Calabar in Amaechis region of South South are experiencing very low traffic.
I tire for this country

1 Like

Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by laudate: 3:40pm On May 07, 2019
Michael11stock:
try understand the news first before you comment, they said it would be moved to Ogun or Oyo then from there standy trailers would convey them to their respective destinations.
Guy, I tire o! Some people do not read things with understanding, before rushing in to comment. sad shocked
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by honor4me: 3:40pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:

From Lagos to North and then since the bulk of businesses doing the importing is in the south. It moves from Lagos to Kaduna and back to Ogun state. Let's keep fooling ourselves.
Let’s be positive for once
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:43pm On May 07, 2019
laudate:

Calling a radio presenter on a show, is not the same thing as You producing solid, hard facts to back up your claim. So stop digressing.

Since you cannot provide clear verifiable facts to support your claims, I will advise you to desist from getting into my mentions. Feel free to continue thriving on fake claims.

My dear. If you need tutor's hip you have to enrol seeing that blacks hate to read. My brain is hot. I'm off to ashewo beer parlour to chill.

When your knowledge base is intact you counter facts with facts and don't begin to ask your rival to tutor you. Naah. You know what go and dig. I'll be here for the next 4 weeks. If I'm wrong I'll pay you 50k for wasting your time.
Have a pleasant day.
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:44pm On May 07, 2019
laudate:

My dear. If you need tutor's hip you have to enrol seeing that blacks hate to read. My brain is hot. I'm off to ashewo beer parlour to chill.

When your knowledge base is intact you counter facts with facts and don't begin to ask your rival to tutor you. Naah. You know what go and dig. I'll be here for the next 4 weeks. If I'm wrong I'll pay you 50k for wasting your time.
Have a pleasant day...
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by Femi316: 3:44pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Baba wetin we go do
Nothing make we just dey look oh....?
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:46pm On May 07, 2019
honor4me:

Let’s be positive for once

Are you aware that the country has a plan for five nuclear powered stations with 3 in the North and 1 mid belt still in the North...? With how many in the south.

Is all of this not worth making one annoyed.

There have been too many declines and. Low spirited effort to have all ports in the country work at functional capacity. Should one not be angry when one pops up and clears immediately to operate? Should one be quirt and calm in all of these.

I'm not an Igbo o. But if for instance the state giver ors don't have these ideas. Can't the f. G through its might move projects of this capacity to such regions with the help of state f. G to douse the tension of neglect?

Tell me I'm stupid and don't have a point and I'll be silent.

1 Like

Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by Charly68: 3:47pm On May 07, 2019
It isn't easy to resuscitate what has been destroyed for years thank God for the courage of Mr president ..we shall get there for sure
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by laudate: 3:48pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:

Have a pleasant day...

No need to rant, Oga. undecided Provide the names of those 10 ports in black & white, so that everyone can read it and verify. Chikena. Stop rambling, and clutching at straws....there is no need for this long epistle. Only rumour mongers make empty noise, like you do.

1 Like

Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:48pm On May 07, 2019
Femi316:
Nothing make we just dey look oh....?

Ojo gori Ojo baba. Irun fun fun to n wuu
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:49pm On May 07, 2019
laudate:

No need to rant, Oga. undecided Provide the names of those 10 ports in black & white, so that everyone can read it and verify. Chikena. Stop rambling, and clutching at straws....there is no need for this long epistle. Only rumour mongers talk like you do.

Never call me names nah. I gave you 4 weeks. My bet is on the table 50k. You don't like money? Mention any port that was established and got license within such short period in the country ayam waiting. Talk. Your mouth is scratching you
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by essenceplus: 3:53pm On May 07, 2019
Up nepa
Re: Containers, Tankers Start Movement By Rail by laudate: 3:53pm On May 07, 2019
essenceplus:
Never call me names nah. I gave you 4 weeks. My bet is on the table 50k. You don't like money? Mention any port that was established and got license within such short period in the country ayam waiting. Talk. Your mouth is scratching you
Go back and read your last epistle. You are the one who started the name calling. And who are you giving 4 weeks? To do what? You like digressing, o! This is the 3rd time you have been asked to name the 10 ports, one after the other. You cannot. Yet, you are here making noise. Chai! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is PANYA In Nigeria? / FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) / BBNaija: Khloe "I Like Miracle, Teddy A Not My Type"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.