Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President (40060 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / Muhammad-Bande Hands Over To Volkan Bozkir As UN General Assembly President / Tijjani Muhammad-Bande Elected United Nations General Assembly President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Foxie: 7:09pm On May 07, 2019
akimoriyomi:
Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim brothers... kindly assist me with anything u can afford to get some food stuff for d Fast, as it is not easy to fast without having what to eat at Sari and in d evening when d fast is over. Thanks for assisting a brother...
0713160626... access Bank
Weldone oh Serial beggar! Your type must have built a duplex from people's sweat. You even have multiple account numbers for your begging business. Get a life bro'.

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by BuhariAdvocate: 7:13pm On May 07, 2019
Excaperx:
Terrorists in the un
I pity your unborn child.
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Modikko(m): 7:40pm On May 07, 2019
Are you angry? ���
galadima77:
Another Northern replacement ba? Where una dey?
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Modikko(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2019
Aboki is ruling you now and will rule you forever. Go and hug transformer before 2023
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

He is an aboki and northerner , just like Buhari he has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Modikko(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2019
You are bigot. Shame on you.
Excaperx:
Terrorists, trump should take care of this
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Modikko(m): 7:43pm On May 07, 2019
Open your eyes and ears clearly to see the change. If he wasn’t qualified they wouldn’t have appointed him
Jaqenhghar:
The question is what will it change.
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Modikko(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2019
And so? E dey pain you?
Bonapart:
Abok!
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Modikko(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2019
With your Local Mind. Do you think it was him that made the appointment. Bury your head in shame please
Nonybb:
MUHAMMADU BUHARI HAS ENTHRONED NEPOTISM TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Modikko(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2019
I am sure you are an established armed robber. Thief Ole Barawo
Acedave1:
see is face, barao..

"His" go back to basic's
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Modikko(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2019
At least he is better than you and has accomplished more than your father and your entire generation. Product of Leaking Condom.
Excaperx:
thank God, I don't want that terrorist there
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Jaqenhghar: 8:02pm On May 07, 2019
Modikko:
Open your eyes and ears clearly to see the change. If he wasn’t qualified they wouldn’t have appointed him
You have not answered my question you are telling me to open my eyes and my ears. If there is any change mention it or forever shut your piehole
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Moventist: 8:03pm On May 07, 2019
Congratulations to this man , he was DG of National institute for Policy and Strategic Studies Kuru Jos . The Apex institution in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 07, 2019
youngsahito:
Akinwunmi was there during GEJ tenure.do get your fact right

You should get the fact right rather. Google is your friend. And UN Sec Gen deputy Amina?
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 07, 2019
Meekzy:
Please this is false, he has not been made the President of the 74th United Nations General Assembly, he was only nominated for the post by President Buhari, the same way other Presidents will nominate their own candidates. The election for the post of the President of the 74th General Assembly of the United nations will come up on the 4th of June, 2019.

PROFESSOR TIJJANI MUHAMMAD-BANDE is only a candidate, he has not won the election yet.

Please verify this information from the United Nations site. https://www.un.org/pga/73/election-of-the-74th-president-of-the-general-assembly/

Get the full facts right pls. Diplomats don’t make careless comments. It is a done deal.
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On May 07, 2019
Any Nigerian President is Africa's most powerful President if he knows how to use his powers.
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Okoroawusa: 8:56pm On May 07, 2019
Foxie:
Weldone oh Serial beggar! Your type must have built a duplex from people's sweat. You even have multiple account numbers for your begging business. Get a life bro'.
What? I can't believe this!!!

U catch am...
He has been on this for long.This is shameful

1 Like

Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Coolgent(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2019
My former VC!
Congrat Sir
Some bad belly will be calling Northerners Almajiri grin
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Modikko(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2019
I have no time for you. Hug transformer abeg
Jaqenhghar:

You have not answered my question you are telling me to open my eyes and my ears. If there is any change mention it or forever shut your piehole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Anasbello2: 9:49pm On May 07, 2019
Congratulations to my professor
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Jaqenhghar: 10:00pm On May 07, 2019
Modikko:
I have no time for you. Hug transformer abeg
Exactly. Go sit that dumb nigger ass somewhere
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by Musty2019: 11:32pm On May 07, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

He is an aboki and northerner , just like Buhari he has nothing to offer.

You are a fool
Re: Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President by AngryNijerian: 7:31am On May 08, 2019
Mosesm:

Get the full facts right pls. Diplomats don’t make careless comments. It is a done deal.
they have not appointed him, he is just a candidate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Resigned As Minister Of Power - Barth Nnaji / Hameed Ibrahim Ali Flies Jet To Lagos (Photos) / UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.