Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Diabetes Is Cureable With Stem Cell (stc30) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diabetes Is Cureable With Stem Cell (stc30) (765 Views)

Stem Cell STC30 Has Cured Various Ailments, See For Yourself / Stem Cell STC30 Solution To Various Ailments Promo!!! Promo!!! Get Now / Superlife Plant Stem Cell Stc30 Treats Stroke, Cancer, Diabetes, Prostate, Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes Is Cureable With Stem Cell (stc30) by dunsinj: 3:15pm On May 07, 2019
�HOT TESTIMONY ON TYPE 2 DIABETES

I was suffering from sugar diabetes which proved difficult to control,type two diabetes.The past few months at its highest it was at 23.I went for check up Saturdays.The doc wanted to put me on insulin.Following Saturday it was at 21, then 19 followed by a reading of 14.It was then that I met the distributer who told me about stemcell Super Life.On the first day of taking stemcell I was very energetic.All the tiredness disappeared. After a week I went for my check up and guess what my blood sugar reading was at 5.1 thank God for am fit and strong now.I haven't looked back ,am still going strong with stemcell!!

This Testimony is from Mrs Moyo

08169472563 OR 08039287598

(1) (Reply)

Huvid-20: The Discovery Of A More Deadly Virus In Nigeria. / Chinese Hospitals Refusing To Attend To Pregnant Black Women. / Tension As Scientists Raise Alarm On New Virus In China Found In Chinese Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.