Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport (50718 Views)

A Nairalander's Short Trip To Marrakesh, Morocco (Photos) / Man Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Nigeria, Set To Visit Abuja. Photos / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by Lokoyen(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2019
skallion7:
Ghana ain't doing better than Nigeria or you wanna argue it?

Last time i check cedi is still greater than naira. Security is better, electricity etc. If Naija can't stand as an entity then we should divide.
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by Ndipe(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2019
RTSC:
To honest though, I don't understand why people spend billions and billions of dollars on airports.
It is a holding place for air travellers, after all.

As long as you have the required safety standards and everything works fine, you don't need to go over the top.

I would rather the funds are spent in health care,education, social security, trade and roads.

It is business and investment, education and good health care that would bring the travellers in, not how overly splendid the airport is.

Though Morocco is pretty alright in those areas though.

This mindset of your is the reason why there is a lack of maintenance culture in our Nigerian society, turning nice buildings in their heydays to derelict dumps. Please change this mindset for the sake of progress.

1 Like

Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by princeade86(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2019
skallion7:
You don't call Morrocans or Egyptians white people
what can we call them pls?
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by Rossikk(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2019
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja

This is a first class facility, comparable to what is obtainable in advanced countries. What are you morons complaining about? Our airport doesn't have to look like some medieval sheikh's palace for it to be nice.

2 Likes

Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by Toseenlove: 11:11pm On May 07, 2019
Rossikk:
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja

This is a first class facility, comparable to what is obtainable in advanced countries. What are you morons complaining about? Our airport doesn't have to look like some medieval sheikh's palace for it to be nice.

Still looks like Shoprite shopping mall. Demented Fooooools....
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by Rossikk(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2019
Toseenlove:

Great! That's one less passenger, so no congestion.
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by skallion7(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2019
Lokoyen:

Last time i check cedi is still greater than naira. Security is better, electricity etc. If Naija can't stand as an entity then we should divide.
Cedi ain't greater than naira, Ghana already redominate their currency, their currency on look attractive with the numbers. Naira has a better purchasing power than cedi

Ghana doesn't have the uninterrupted power supply as y'all always believing lies from other countries, presently Ghana is experiencing lights out, they call it (dumsor) in their language

1 Like

Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by chrisagyei: 11:41pm On May 07, 2019
skallion7:
Cedi ain't greater than naira, Ghana already redominate their currency, their currency on look attractive with the numbers. Naira has a better purchasing power than cedi

Ghana doesn't have the uninterrupted power supply as y'all always believing lies from other countries, presently Ghana is experiencing lights out, they call it (dumsor) in their language

are you that desperate to talk negative about a country you know nothing about,please deal with your Nigerian issue and leave Ghana out of your discussion,Yes Nigeria is far better than Ghana in everything.That's it.let Ghana rest
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by chrisagyei: 11:43pm On May 07, 2019
skallion7:

Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by skallion7(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2019
chrisagyei:
are you that desperate to talk negative about a country you know nothing about,please deal with your Nigerian issue and leave Ghana out of your discussion,Yes Nigeria is far better than Ghana in everything.That's it.let Ghana rest
Mr, Ghana, I'm not talking negative things about your just educating an ignorant fellow
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by chrisagyei: 11:57pm On May 07, 2019
skallion7:
Mr, Ghana, I'm not talking negative things about your just educating an ignorant fellow
you see,your problem is when a Nigerian try to diss Nigeria and even Ghana later on by saying "even common Ghana is better than Nigeria now"(which is an insult to Ghana indirectly)instead of listing and tryna educate him why Nigeria is not hell you rather choose to degrade and diss Ghana so there's no basis for comparison which still doesn't answer the question that Nigeria is f**ked up even after you dishonestly convince the person that Ghana is worse.Ghana is not the issue here so defend Nigeria against his demeaning comments buh don't attack Ghana falsely because it makes you look like a hater and a bit*h
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by skallion7(m): 12:03am On May 08, 2019
Toseenlove:

You've inferior complexity or maybe a negative mind. I'm 100% sure if that airport that you said looked like a shopping mall was built by Rwanda or any other African country you would've praised it

2 Likes

Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by Rossikk(m): 12:08am On May 08, 2019
skallion7:
You've inferior complexity or maybe a negative mind. I'm 100% sure if that airport that you said looked like a shopping mall was built by Rwanda or any other African country you would've praised it

I'm glad you understand their mentality.

1 Like

Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by skallion7(m): 12:12am On May 08, 2019
chrisagyei:
you see,your problem is when a Nigerian try to diss Nigeria and even Ghana later on by saying "even common Ghana is better than Nigeria now"(which is an insult to Ghana indirectly)instead of listing and tryna educate him why Nigeria is not hell you rather choose to degrade and diss Ghana so there's no basis for comparison which still doesn't answer the question that Nigeria is f**ked up even after you dishonestly convince the person that Ghana is worse.Ghana is not the issue here so defend Nigeria against his demeaning comments buh don't attack Ghana falsely because it makes you look like a hater and a bit*h
Why are you whining yourself like a worm that ran into a heap of salt, the fellow I quoted mentioned some areas that Ghana is better than Nigeria in some things and I'd to counter it, you should've noticed he mentioned security which Ghana is better than Nigeria in and I didn't counter that, you're just ranting emotionally and theirs nothing to hate about Ghana
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by chrisagyei: 12:35am On May 08, 2019
skallion7:
Why are you whining yourself like a worm that ran into a heap of salt, the fellow I quoted mentioned some areas that Ghana is better than Nigeria in some things and I'd to counter it, you should've noticed he mentioned security which Ghana is better than Nigeria in and I didn't counter that, you're just ranting emotionally and theirs nothing to hate about Ghana
so according to you,the naira is more valuable than the cedis and there's nothing like uninterrupted power supply in Ghana thus Nigeria's power sector is equal or even better than Ghana's power sector.hmmm,interesting,lets see.Have you ever being to Ghana before?
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by EnkayDezign: 4:22am On May 08, 2019
RTSC:
To honest though, I don't understand why people spend billions and billions of dollars on airports.
It is a holding place for air travellers, after all.

As long as you have the required safety standards and everything works fine, you don't need to go over the top.

I would rather the funds are spent in health care,education, social security, trade and roads.

It is business and investment, education and good health care that would bring the travellers in, not how overly splendid the airport is.

Though Morocco is pretty alright in those areas though.

I think you raised a question and answered it yourself. They have the basics locked down, and now they can afford to spend so much on such a masterpiece
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by Oskydaniellyyy: 4:48am On May 08, 2019
miketayo:

The funny thing is we don't have to be developed to have this, Ethiopian Airport is 10x better than ours and yet they r under developed than us

Where is your development ASUU strike, sars, police, unpaid salary, corruption , election fraud, bad roads, bad government ,doctors strike, ritualists everywhere, no light .

Lok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by miketayo(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2019
Oskydaniellyyy:

Where is your development ASUU strike, sars, police, unpaid salary, corruption , election fraud, bad roads, bad government ,doctors strike, ritualists everywhere, no light .

Lok

I said than Ethiopia , I didn't say we were developed
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by Lokoyen(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2019
skallion7:

Please do ur research again.

If you live there and you’re used to their ways of life and you think they are not doing better why not relocate to naija for another 9 months and tell d difference.
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by tkaofee: 10:53am On May 08, 2019
RTSC:

So it would make sense for Nigeria to spend $5 billion on an airport, with the highest poverty rate in the world?

If anybody is actually going to visit your country, you think it's because of the airport?

You are senseless bro
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by RTSC: 2:46pm On May 08, 2019
tkaofee:

You are senseless bro
There is more sense in my fingernails than in your entire ancestry.
Re: Marrakesh Menara Airport, Morocco: Africa's Finest And Most Beautiful Airport by tck2000(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Aircrafts Collide At Lagos Airport / Edwin Okey Chikata Ijeoma Expelled From South Africa / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.