Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market (71050 Views)

Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes / Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by tellwisdom: 5:26pm On May 07, 2019
No be Benin again... Headquarter of mystics
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by bluefilm: 5:26pm On May 07, 2019
Did her pussy hairs also catch fire? wink
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2019
LuciferKoran:
Now she knows how chickens feel when we roast their laps to eat.

Karma can meet you anywhere, even in a phone.

*spits angry
Congratulations!!
You have been noticed!!
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by princeade86(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2019
U mean dis itel?

Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by sonnie10: 5:27pm On May 07, 2019
Y
175:
Nawa. . .my own go soon explode be dat. Because d tin dey hot like Regina Askia
Regina Daniels -Ned you mean?
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Sonnobax15(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2019
The same sh*t happened 2 ma younqer brother laxt week..his short was equally burnt and his lap was scalded...this thinq is phone explosion is real..

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by zionic(m): 5:28pm On May 07, 2019
THE SKIRT NO BE HERE O grin
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Livingstone124: 5:28pm On May 07, 2019
Itel phone hmmmm bad market for them
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 07, 2019
Techno
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Deepfeel(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2019
Made in Nigeria
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by oduademonest: 5:33pm On May 07, 2019
Yiibo made phone?
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by aababalola001(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2019
LuciferKoran:
Now she knows how chickens feel when we roast their laps to eat.

Karma can meet you anywhere, even in a phone.

*spits angry

Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by searchhussein(m): 5:36pm On May 07, 2019
iphone
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by suremanpatriot: 5:37pm On May 07, 2019
fake itel...stop buyin roadside phones they hav mal-repaired and tampered with d circuitry.
Thank God for her life
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Lukebryan2sure: 5:37pm On May 07, 2019
Aba made phones
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Mykel51(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2019
BlackfireX:
RIP...

Such a young girl
RIP......
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by nairaland0753: 5:42pm On May 07, 2019
[quote aut

hor=saintruky post=78188413]4 real? [/quote]

I believe her. It happened to me February this year. Although i was holding mine when it exploded
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by panmunium(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2019
Why won't it explode, playing music, pinging,texting,making calls, Snapchat, snapping etc.. All at same time with a sub standard device
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by cosymyman: 5:43pm On May 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Topmaike007(m): 5:46pm On May 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Soon she will appear at church with a testimony cheesy
Naija style grin
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by AreaFada2: 5:49pm On May 07, 2019
Lol.
Good no more serious harm.
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by martineverest(m): 5:53pm On May 07, 2019
Samsung phone
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by cr7lomo: 5:55pm On May 07, 2019
Techno infinix and itel hv never sold a unit of their phones in China
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by cedeki(m): 6:00pm On May 07, 2019
She is lucky the Phone did not explode near any highly flammable materials.
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by bizhop01: 6:08pm On May 07, 2019
I believe equator was not hurt.
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by tuzle(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2019
Dis one fit spoil person penis o
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by MartinsD12(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2019
Beulah77:
Results of buying cheap and substandard phones
Na lie the Samsung note that got burned the other time which made Samsung recall the phones was it cheap? No
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by OgbanjeProphet: 6:28pm On May 07, 2019
I opened this thread to see a burnt yansh but
I am glad that her ikebe is still intact.

Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 07, 2019
I hope her Vagina didn't roast.. cheap phone.
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by lolexzy: 6:44pm On May 07, 2019
See the scissors , she must have operated on the phone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code / Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.