Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market (71049 Views)

Woman In Shock As Her Xiaomi Phone Explodes / Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Her Samsung Phone Explodes (photos) / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Newmans: 6:57pm On May 07, 2019
She put it in her pocket with her piwer bank.
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by xprez(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2019
Jesus is lord may almighty God protect us al amen I J N

Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by jubrilELsudan: 7:45pm On May 07, 2019
Am very sure it was the smell from her towtow that nade the phone explode.

Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Elvis778(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2019
If you tell people to go to school and learn physics, they'd say NO, "school na scam"......
Same school would ave given her common sense to avoid such occurrences if only she took it serious.
Black colours absorbs lots of heat energy under the sun, Black is a very good heat absorber. So placing ur phone under the dark material which is absorbing heat from the sun will only overheat the battery causing it to explode. Simple High school science.
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Muzikluva(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Mr. Satan, devil abi na Evil spirit you dey bear..., na "Tigh" not, laps! grin
It's actually "thigh" not "tigh"

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by IjebuWarrior: 8:37pm On May 07, 2019
Muzikluva:

It's actually "thigh" not "tigh"

That's surely a spelling error NOT the crap satan wrote up there.. grin
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Muzikluva(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

That's surely a spelling error NOT the crap satan wrote up there.. grin
Lol true tho.

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by bravesoul247(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2019
cr7lomo:
Techno infinix and itel hv never sold a unit of their phones in China
it doesn't mean na. There are so many Nigerian manufacturers outside of Nigeria that don't sell in Nigeria cos Nigeria isn't there target market. So?
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Whoeppme(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2019
The texture of her skirt self na heat conductor... How the phone no go explod

Heat from phone...
Heat from skirt...
Heat from kpekus...

grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by devbojj: 9:04pm On May 07, 2019
This is bad...there was once a time Samsung phones wia exploding as well...
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by ZaOzaRoom(m): 9:05pm On May 07, 2019
LuciferKoran:
Now she knows how chickens feel when we roast their laps to eat.

Karma can meet you anywhere, even in a phone.

*spits angry
Why are you always spitting?
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2019
LuciferKoran:
Now she knows how chickens feel when we roast their laps to eat.

Karma can meet you anywhere, even in a phone.

*spits angry

Karma has Meat her smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Nobody: 12:25am On May 08, 2019
nynjgggu22:
Get a website Today For Just 10k!
Let me help you redesign that banner for just #500
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Kingkun69(m): 2:44am On May 08, 2019
Very sure it's techno or itel or infinix them poverty phones cheesy nothing beats apple (7and up others are poverty phone )or Samsung s8 to 10
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Richy150(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2019
BlackfireX:
RIP...

Such a young girl

Now to read and understand is now a big problem for you? My bro please go back to Nursery School
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by saintruky(m): 9:30am On May 08, 2019
What make?

nairaland0753:

I believe her. It happened to me February this year. Although i was holding mine when it exploded
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2019
Make my iPhone5 no explode one day ooo. I go hold phone for hand dey press am, within the next 5to15mins it will start to dey hot like something that was immediately brought out from the fire ... God please guild and protect me and every member of my family from phone explosion or any kind of accident..... Ameen
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by Yyvonne: 4:09am On May 09, 2019
This one muzz me sha
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by saxby(f): 2:17pm On May 26, 2019
these are reasons i stick to my TECNO device, you can never hear of such things
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by saxby(f): 2:18pm On May 26, 2019
samsung too have been reported to explode and i want to beleive i have never heard such from any Tecno device
Kingkun69:
Very sure it's techno or itel or infinix them poverty phones cheesy nothing beats apple (7and up others are poverty phone )or Samsung s8 to 10
Re: Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market by booksrite(f): 6:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Karma has Meat her

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code / Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / What They Do Not Tell You About Uk Used Phones: Read And Be Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.