Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years (487 Views)

Edo Assembly Election:Edo PDP Unable To Win Election As Obaseki Plans Use Labour / Obaseki's Plans To Dump PDP For Labour Party Thickens / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 07, 2019
Imagine the person I've been soliciting support for embarassed embarassed in this hardship he wants to make people jobless

Oshiomole had made it based on age which is 60 years old below now obaseki has decided to change it back to 35 years of service.... With just one month notice.... So unfair and unfortunate
Re: Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years by mightyhaze: 8:09pm On May 07, 2019
very much in order. one of the very few sane and resourceful governors in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years by mrvitalis(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2019
Edoloaded:
Imagine the person I've been soliciting support for embarassed embarassed in this hardship he wants to make people jobless

Oshiomole had made it based on age which is 50 years old below now obaseki has decided to change it back to 35 years of service.... With just one month notice.... So unfair and unfortunate

What is wrong with that ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years by rusher14: 8:33pm On May 07, 2019
Edoloaded:

Oshiomole had made it based on age which is 50 years old below now obaseki has decided to change it back to 35 years of service.... With just one month notice.... So unfair and unfortunate

They should be there for 100 years.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 07, 2019
rusher14:

They should be there for 100 years.

Okay
Re: Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

What is wrong with that ?

Not fair the workers were given just 1 month
Re: Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years by mrvitalis(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2019
Edoloaded:

Not fair the workers were given just 1 month

The nigerian law states 60 years or 35 years of service which ever comes first

They should know ...have known this since primary school

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years by thatigboman: 9:48pm On May 07, 2019
Edoloaded:

but federal civil service is 35 years of service naa

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

The nigerian law states 60 years or 35 years of service which ever comes first

They should know ...have known this since primary school

But one month notice.. well sha everybody go adjust
Re: Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years by buharitill2023: 10:07pm On May 07, 2019
Edoloaded:

Oshiomole had made it based on age which is 60 years old below now obaseki has decided to change it back to 35 years of service.... With just one month notice.... So unfair and unfortunate

50 yrs? you are greedy and wicked soul. only your Father want to Eat alone.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Plans To Retire Workers That Have Served 35 Years by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 07, 2019
buharitill2023:
50 yrs? you are greedy and wicked soul. only your Father want to Eat alone.

where u drop your sense.

(1) (Reply)

Over $900 Million Found In Secret Non-tsa Accounts — Rep Panel / FG Approves Recruitment Into Fire Service And Prisons Service. / BREAKING NEWS: Police Arrest Bayelsa REC, 2 Others For Electoral Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.