Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) (25945 Views)

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) by balonaija(f): 9:38am On May 08, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) by generationz(f): 9:52am On May 08, 2019
HigherEd:

It obviously has a design lol. But you want to derail the thread with irrelevant opinions.

Well this is a secondary school, the idea isn't to show off mind blowing infrastructure. Even in the West, the average high school isn't so much about architectural masterpiece.

The greatest seat of power in the world - the White House is so basic that Trump would have preferred to rule from Maralago if possible. The US can afford to build the biggest hi-tech villa in the world. But that's not their priority.

The priority of living faith is not to dream up expensive and unnecessary architecture but to provide quality education and biblical grooming to young adults.

I love how you always come up with this badass counter arguments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:37am On May 08, 2019
wiseone28:
So Nigeria no fit give design for building like other countries does?

Thank you!

Perhaps it's the photography that's poor, but my first thought was the architecture is UNDERWHELMING!

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:44am On May 08, 2019
HigherEd:

It obviously has a design lol. But you want to derail the thread with irrelevant opinions.

Well this is a secondary school, the idea isn't to show off mind blowing infrastructure. Even in the West, the average high school isn't so much about architectural masterpiece.

The greatest seat of power in the world - the White House is so basic that Trump would have preferred to rule from Maralago if possible. The US can afford to build the biggest hi-tech villa in the world. But that's not their priority.

The priority of living faith is not to dream up expensive and unnecessary architecture but to provide quality education and biblical grooming to young adults.

I agree, but suspect the dude only made architecture an issue because of the OP...

Meanwhile, as I noted when some were celebrating the new donor-funded schools in Borno, let's hope QUALITY OF TEACHING is prioritized.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:52am On May 08, 2019
barojana:
Living faith infrastructure is always like FG infrastructure.
I'm not surprised NUC was confused. This school is bigger than chrisland university, koladaisi university and its admin building is the same size as Madonna's senate building grin

Hopefully the NUC makes accreditation decisions based on more than buildings? Otherwise, that would be truly MORTIFYING... undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 08, 2019
Having these kids wearing suits and ties in sweltering heat is quite impractical

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) by wiseone28: 11:16am On May 08, 2019
9jaRealist:

Thank you!

Perhaps it's the photography that's poor, but my first thought was the architecture is UNDERWHELMING!

Not only this building.

Nigerian houses in general
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Faith Academy Goshen(photos) by 9jaRealist: 12:50pm On May 08, 2019
wiseone28:
Not only this building.

Nigerian houses in general

Agreed...
Bothersome for a country with such a rich tradition of creativity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Courses You Must Go Through As An Enginner / Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.