Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? (46859 Views)

Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? / Man Given 80 Strokes Of Cane For Calling His Sister-in-law A Prostitute / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Evangkatsoulis: 10:31am On May 08, 2019
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 08, 2019
Bizmagnet:
She's just a prostitute and nothing more or less. What if she died in the process or contracted deadly virus, she will now become a burden on the innocent children and expose them to more doom. To even think of it, how many "sleeping with men" will she do before she produces a graduate among the children. No excuse or justification for immoralities.

The beauty of every business is get in touch with people it was designed to reach.
Wait no longer, get your blog/website/software today at affordable price. Get my contacts from my signature.

I disagree with you 100%.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 08, 2019
elantraceey:
She's a prostitute simple and short. A woman that has hands and legs don't need to sell her body to take care of her kids.

It's easier to say when you're not in such situation.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Evangkatsoulis: 11:13am On May 08, 2019
DerideGull:

Who adjudged that a woman who sleeps with a man for any reason is a prostitute? The branding acts is a mere social thing. The creator never intended to make bleeping for any reason or no reason a prostitution.

The society adjudged her to be a prostitute by definition. There is no evidence whatsoever that this creator exists let alone intend anything.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by dingbang(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2019
She committed adultery ..
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Nephygg: 12:48pm On May 08, 2019
tomdon:
What the fvck is you people's business??
Are you better than her??
Hmmn
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by IMASTEX: 1:23pm On May 08, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

The pensioner is sha an old man with nothing else to contribute to humanity. So this one is fair enough.
Hmm. . .Him none get depended children living on him! Isn't the cash is sweat by the way. shocked
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by stanliwise(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2019
EazyMoh:

Nobody's mum has to be a prostitute for her child to read and write. There are government schools that are practically free. Or she could teach him to read and write herself.
My second statement supported your comment. I only reacted against your statement "who education help"
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by uwajeh(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

The society adjudged her to be a prostitute by definition. There is no evidence whatsoever that this creator exists let alone intend anything.
Good day Sir, how is your day turning out? I noticed that you sent me a mail. I'm so sorry I cant access and use that mail anymore.Please kindly send your mail to: rdoghro@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.