Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? (46855 Views)

Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? / Man Given 80 Strokes Of Cane For Calling His Sister-in-law A Prostitute / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:31pm On May 07, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

It doesn’t change the fact that she’s a prostitute and prostitutes belong to jail because prostitution is a crime according to Nigerian law.
Says a brolosho.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Uwatt: 10:31pm On May 07, 2019
Onyekachi419:
There is nothing to discuss Liverpool is the bomb

1 Like

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by elantraceey(f): 10:32pm On May 07, 2019
DerideGull:

Why do human beings marry? I guess another societal bent.
People marry for different reasons.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Fadedvoices2: 10:34pm On May 07, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Says a brolosho.

There’s nothing like brolosho in any dictionary

I don’t run after women either for sex or money so making conclusions when you don’t even know me shows how stupid and dumb you are.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by xtivin2: 10:35pm On May 07, 2019
Just a caring mum. Prostitutes are into sex for money business. Since it's a one time thing she doesn't qualify to be called a prostitute.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by DerideGull(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2019
ThinkSmarter:
Prostitute is a woman who has sex with men for monetary gains.

If this holds true, then every married woman is a prostitute because some monetary gain was involved during marital rites.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by DerideGull(m): 10:38pm On May 07, 2019
elantraceey:

People marry for different reasons.

What better reason than bleeping?
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by castro316: 10:38pm On May 07, 2019
elantraceey:

exactly, the ends doesn't always justify the means.
It's only in nigeria that her citizens hail thieves and kill innocent frail ones. We may not do anything about it but it does not justify the fact that she prostituted. No sentiments attached. Well simple situation of na condition make crayfish bend
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by ipobarethieves: 10:38pm On May 07, 2019
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink grin wink cheesy grin grin wink cool cool cool cool cool cool sad To all PUNTERS/Tonyebarcanista(Barca fan).i greet una as Liverpool tear una ticket and put sand sand in una garri.Make una nor drink dat white bottle stuff sha
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by PrinzCarter(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2019
Onyekachi419:

You are not helping Barcelona fans grin
is planned work messi Did it on purpose

1 Like

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Acidosis(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2019
Yeah, she's caring. Same way assassins kill people to feed their families. They're all caring.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by ipobarethieves: 10:41pm On May 07, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed sad sad sacrifice
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by IjebuWarrior: 10:42pm On May 07, 2019
ASHANA! grin
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by castro316: 10:43pm On May 07, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

There’s nothing like brolosho in any dictionary

I don’t run after women either for sex or money so making conclusions when you don’t even know me shows how stupid and dumb you are.
mehn you could be on top of a woman and be making this statement. How can we tell for real?
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by handsomebanana(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2019
I know someone like this.
Used to stay at my former compound

Very quiet calm beautiful woman.

I no fit insult am at all because of her character
Conscience no gree me

Na condition make crayfish bend.
Peace out

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by DerideGull(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2019
IMASTEX:
A man stabbed & robbed a pensioner of his entire life savings. He took the money to treat his child in the hospital. Is the man a criminal?

Ops. My answer lies in the above.

What stream of thought formed the above statement? The woman did not steal the man's penis neither did the man steal the woman's vagina. Absolutely nothing was stolen in the transaction.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
A caring Mum.

She used what she had to get the money she needs.

Don't mind those blackmailing whores for selling their bodies, many do so using other means.

Have you see the number of guys looking for sugar mummies?

Alarming.

Let no one blackmail you dear girls... If a man is willing to pay for the P*ssy and you heart accepts it, go ahead and trade!

It is business.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Blue3k(m): 10:48pm On May 07, 2019
Both. It's not mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:52pm On May 07, 2019
Ask the same person condemning her to lend her money and hear what they will say.
If everyone is not greedy, wicked and selfish, she won't go to that length
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by IMASTEX: 10:54pm On May 07, 2019
stanley000:
must everything be related to yahoo you fargot? Your life must be very useless than portrayed online
Comprehension isn't really cheap. And sorry i can't help you. My submission is for those that have passed out of high school. Study hard, so you can learn how to read & understand someday, that is if you're not a frustrated high school drop out already as expected from a lack of good upbringing kid. You think mannerism online can't get you into trouble. Wait until you cross the red line.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by IMASTEX: 11:03pm On May 07, 2019
DerideGull:

What stream of thought formed the above statement? The woman did not steal the man's penis neither did the man steal the woman's vagina. Absolutely nothing was stolen in the transaction.
neither was the hospital or the pensioner mentioned. That is the beauty of literature my friend. Well, you can only understand my submission as an arts student. Not for pure science minded persons. "You can't do a wrong to fixed another issues". I.e. prostituting to fed for her child's education. That is my meaning.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Princeofasia: 11:04pm On May 07, 2019
the person asking the question, the bitch ass hoe, the people giving their useless opinions, the mod that pushed this to fp and the op are all mad angry
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by wealth2al(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by mechanics(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2019
Former.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 07, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
A caring Mum.

She used what she had to get the money she needs.

Don't mind those blackmailing whores for selling their bodies, many do so using other means.

Have you see the number of guys looking for sugar mummies?

Alarming.

Let no one blackmail you dear girls... If a man is willing to pay for the P*ssy and you heart accepts it, go ahead and trade!

It is business.
Sure you can call it business, but that doesn't change the fact that it was prostitution.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by chimaobikanu(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2019
Caring prostitute Mom!
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2019
she is both
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by unmask: 11:35pm On May 07, 2019
It is like asking would you kill to save a life

Would you watch while someone is about to kill a loved one and not try to kill the person (because though shall not kill)?
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 07, 2019
iyke926:
No matter how you try to sugarcoat something ill like this to be good...e no go work.

She is a prostitute... Not caring mom.

Just like your mother is a prostitute
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:55pm On May 07, 2019
A man rubbed a bank to pay his wife's medical bill... Is he a thief or a caring husband?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Weds Dead Wife In Ebonyi (find Out Why) / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.