Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? (3699 Views)

Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mom? / Man Given 80 Strokes Of Cane For Calling His Sister-in-law A Prostitute / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2019
A woman slept with a man to pay her kids school fees,is she a prostitute or a caring mother? Let's discus this.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by hahn(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2019
She is a prostitute who is also a caring mother

6 Likes

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by ForeThinker: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2019
Also called Ashawo mama...

Old habits die hard

4 Likes

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Kylekent59: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2019
Isabellah:
A woman slept with a man to pay her kids school fees,is she a prostitute or a caring mother? Let's discus this.

Is sleeping with the man the only means to get the money?

ain't there other jobs to do in order to raise money.

She is a prostitute. The foundation will definitely have problem.

If the foundation is not strong, the building will not last.

She made the money in a wrong way, so it won't yield meaningful things.

4 Likes

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by catwalq(f): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Lemme park here.

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by lilmax(m): 11:04am On Jul 25, 2019
PROSTITUTE

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by LadySarah: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Was She still married Or a single mum?
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by mysticwarrior(m): 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
LadySarah:
Was She still married Or a single mum?
funny question, weather she is married or single that fact that she engaged herself in sexual activity for payment makes her a prostitute.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Spechialone(f): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2019
From the above comments, what can we deduce from women in relationships?
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by babyfaceafrica: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
caring mother prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Karleb(m): 12:49am On Jul 26, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
caring mother prostitute

grin grin grin

While others are struggling like everyone else, if she decides to get paid through s.ex for any reason at all... She is a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by babyfaceafrica: 5:51am On Jul 26, 2019
Karleb:

grin grin grin

While others are struggling like everyone else, if she decides to get paid through s.ex for any reason at all... She is a prostitute.
I agree

1 Like

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by ogawisdom(m): 6:42am On Jul 26, 2019
Ashawoo mama but caring

Is it only thro fuking DT she can make money

1 Like

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by SirWhiteFish: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2019
Isabellah:
life is all about perception

The kids see a caring mother
You you think you see a prostitute.
A prostitute is a commercial sex worker. A general distributor. But this woman slept with just one man so she isn't a prostitute

8 Likes

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by ahnie: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2019
catwalq:
Lemme park here.
Shift for me make I follow u park well too grin
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by catwalq(f): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2019
ahnie:

Shift for me make I follow u park well too grin

You're welcome but Careful make you no brush my side mirror.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Richy4(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
According to you, She is having an affair with a man... not men.. It could be friends with benefit, it could be a partner..
why label what they have in Common smiley

4 Likes

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by mankettle(m): 5:10am On Jul 27, 2019
She is a mother who in the abscense of the father had to be both mother and father to the children. She has to make tough decisions in other for them to make it in life. May her labor not be in vain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 29, 2019
Sensible response.
mankettle:
She is a mother who in the abscense of the father had to be both mother and father to the children. She has to make tough decisions in other for them to make it in life. May her labor not be in vain
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by frozen70(f): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
Isabellah:

A woman can never wish to see her kids starve, so whatever she does to feed those kids must be over looked

All I know is that she is caring and providing for her children

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Nairaland men buffet Don land. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2019
grin grin grin
yettymuse:
Nairaland men buffet Don land. grin
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by demmie1: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Isabellah:

A man that used gun to rob to pay for school fees, is he an armed robber or a father? Stupidity is like sand...its everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by demmie1: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2019
demmie1:

A man that used gun to rob to pay for school fees, is he an armed robber or a father? Stupidity is like sand...its everywhere.

Before anybody misunderstand me, my point is prostitution is a kind of work, robbery is...like a kind of work. parenting is responsibility.
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Raphsays: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2019
Isabellah:

A prostitute and a caring mother.
She slept with the man for cash makes her a sex worker.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
angry angry angry
demmie1:

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by chii8(f): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
She's a prostitute who loves herself but uses her children to cover her selfish desires because she can contact an ailment from her sexcapade that will render the children motherless.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Your phone has code.
Your SMS has code.
Your Facebook has code.
Your Viber has code,
Your IMO has code.
Even your WhatsApp has code
But you forgot to put code in-between your legs...NOW YOU'RE PREGNANT!

My Sister knee down, take off your clothes, lemme pray sense into your brain!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by damtan(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
She's simply both a caring mother and a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:24am On Aug 02, 2019
demmie1:

Erm erm erm... wait oh... they are not the same nau!!

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin
Magnoliaa:

Erm erm erm... wait oh... they are not the same nau!!
Re: Is She A Prostitute Or A Caring Mother? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
She's both

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise Please! My Friend's New Wife From Nigeria Is Tearing Us Apart! / 'Dear God, Send Me A Husband' / How Many Kids Do You Want To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.