Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times (50796 Views)

Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by hollah123: 11:00pm On May 07, 2019
I believe the Nigerian soldiers are just sacrificing themselves to the political monster called boko Haram cos it's obvious they keep boko Haram around to keep looting the treasury. if u die for Nigeria u did throway

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by TruthinAction: 11:00pm On May 07, 2019
The government is petting Boko Haram. One day, they will launch a formidable force against the government that is far bigger than what they can handle.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by hollah123: 11:00pm On May 07, 2019
I believe the Nigerian soldiers are just sacrificing themselves to the political monster called boko Haram cos it's obvious they keep boko Haram around to keep looting the treasury. if u die for Nigeria u die throway
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2019
Touching. My heart goes out to all who put thier life on the line to keep others alive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 07, 2019
I rather die in a community conflict or die during fùck than die for this useless cesspit

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by omoadeleye(m): 11:02pm On May 07, 2019
rattlesnake:
Die for naija
Waste of life

Ganduje dey dance

U dey die

They are busy staking their life for you to be able to sleep comfortably at home, assuming everyone has a non-challant attitude like yours will you think everyone will be able to sleep with rest of mind? So stop uttering some sensitive negative statements it always belittle you and make you as an unwise and ungrateful person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by xtremeTall(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2019
Take heart bro
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by SarkinYarki: 11:05pm On May 07, 2019
Southerners must stop fighting Buharis senseless war
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Acedave1(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2019
dem dey shoot him nd he stil dey look

mumu nigeria soldiers,i trust usa soldiers dey go don kil you b4 u raise ur gun
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by wealth2al(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by discusant: 11:07pm On May 07, 2019
gistvicreports:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian soldier was seen all tears as he mourns his fellow soldier after been shot five times. Gistvic Reports.

The soldier said he was happy he was still breathing after being shot five times but he found out he couldn't fight it anymore.

He wrote:

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/nigerian-soldier-cries-as-he-mourns-his.html

RIP.

But why fight zombie fight?

US marines and other Western World soldiers fight a war deriving from their political conviction.

Third World soldiers fight because they are commanded to fight, lack political conviction.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

The 12 northern Nigeria Sharia states who want a theocratic State of Nigeria adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Therefore , it's like a difference between 6 and half-a-dozen between the 12 Sharia states and Boko Haram.

How long do you think you gonna fight to defeat Boko Haram?

Only way to end Boko Haram is grant the 12 northern Sharia states a theocratic country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by CalabarPikin: 11:08pm On May 07, 2019
Sorry bro... RIP to d death

But am still waiting to hear from dat ur colleague dat was calling out boko haram some months ago..

Abi dem don kill am....??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by rattlesnake(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2019
omoadeleye:

They are busy staking their life for you to be able to sleep comfortably at home, assuming everyone has a non-challant attitude like yours will you think everyone will be able to sleep with rest of mind? So stop uttering some sensitive negative statements it always belittle you and make you as an unwise and ungrateful person.

They are hustlers
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by buttymachiavelli(m): 11:14pm On May 07, 2019
it's a pity!, total waste, think about the wife, what she will pass through, the children he brought out to this cruel world (not to talk of Nigeria).After giving these so much thoughts, I think Nigerian soldiers should stop marrying and procreating considering the way they re dying these days so as nt to cause immeasurable pains to other ppl. I knw a dead soldier's wife and child in my area, what they have been passing through since the man died

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by str8talk1: 11:15pm On May 07, 2019
What's painful here is not that he died, but many Southerners of Christian stock are sent to d North to go and die while d block heads Hausa Muslim stock are sent to SS & SE to collect bribes on our high ways and harass our brothers and sisters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by FhukaFhuka: 11:17pm On May 07, 2019
zanebaddo:
first to comment... what's so special sef

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by discusant: 11:26pm On May 07, 2019
mejai:
which kain soldier kit be dis?? he looks like boko haram dem sef.. naija wicked o
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by bendike: 11:27pm On May 07, 2019
chibliss212:
army that I'm planning to join
Sorry for you in advance sir grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 07, 2019
zanebaddo:

You are the most heartless person whose comment I have ever read on nairaladn

You definitely have no fear for God as one who can't see and appreciate these men definitely can't see and appreciate goodness of God
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by deltateam: 11:28pm On May 07, 2019
nairalee:
So much respect for soldiers especially Nigerian soldiers. That's one job I know I cannot sign up for. Abandon your friends, loved ones and family. Abandon social life and social media. Abandon the comfort of your home. To go and fight in an unknown land. Unknown enemies and sometimes unknown cause. What makes our own Case more peculiar is our war has political and religious coloration attached.

From the foregoing, I say a solemn prayer that may God grant them inner fulfillment, happiness, strength and reward their service. And for those that have departed, may God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss.

God bless us all.

Yes you didn't add economic coloration. The more the war lasts, the more there's need to divert oil money to private pockets. Some are dying while some are balling hard on the same situation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by EmekaBlue(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2019
no pity like that...these guys r fucktards in town

boko slaying dem in thousands but all they know is how to harrass armless civilians anyhow they like

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Kasali226(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2019
chibliss212:
army that I'm planning to join
Am Happy For you grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by psalmylee(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2019
war means young men dying and old men claiming victory bt people dey try to dir fi nigeria oo
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by IMASTEX: 11:54pm On May 07, 2019
rattlesnake:
Die for naija
Waste of life

Ganduje dey dance

U dey die
I wonder.
Why didn't the politicians put their children in the front line of battle. After all, they are the one milking the country & even using boko to make more money.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by eneojoedu(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2019
I rather die untop woman
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by EdiskyHarry: 12:09am On May 08, 2019
To join the Nigerian army is like embarking on a suicide mission. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by wink2015(m): 12:13am On May 08, 2019
otokx:
There is something the people in the helm of affairs are not telling Nigerians.

The Boko haram crisis is a drain pipe for corrupt contractors to drain our collective commonwealth and national treasury.

The northern political elites in Nigeria do not care as long as the money use for the prosecution of the war does not come from the northern region of Nigeria.

Most of the political elites in northern Nigeria feel comfortable that the insurgency should continue so that they will continue to reap bountifully through fictitious contracts to supply foods, armament, medications to soldiers on the frontline.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by davillian(m): 12:16am On May 08, 2019
rawtouch:
50 cent
50 cent how?
This dude got hit with an AK 5x.
He is definitely not going to survive it.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by meritadavize1(m): 1:05am On May 08, 2019
zanebaddo:

are u mad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.