Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times (50804 Views)

Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by uvie66: 1:34am On May 08, 2019
rattlesnake:
Die for naija
Waste of life

Ganduje dey dance

U dey die
so which country you die for, America, England, Canada, or Ghana....
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by selfemployed(m): 2:04am On May 08, 2019
gistvicreports:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian soldier was seen all tears as he mourns his fellow soldier after been shot five times. Gistvic Reports.

The soldier said he was happy he was still breathing after being shot five times but he found out he couldn't fight it anymore.

He wrote:

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/nigerian-soldier-cries-as-he-mourns-his.html

The cost of bullet proof jacket is just about $300. Why is it difficult for Nigerian soldiers to wear them with head helmets?

https://bulletsafe.com/products/bullet-proof-vest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Dayoara: 2:29am On May 08, 2019
It's sickening and disheartening seeing our relations been killed daily and nothing meaningful been done to stop it.... Are we in a jungle?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Nickshrapnel: 4:41am On May 08, 2019
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by israelmao(m): 4:42am On May 08, 2019
This period is hot and terrifying for Nigerian soldiers but some high ranking officers are making big dough out of troubled waters.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Elliot2(m): 5:59am On May 08, 2019
omoadeleye:

They are busy staking their life for you to be able to sleep comfortably at home
And also busy staking their lives for the ogas at the top to cash out big. Indeed, this life na one kind life v
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by officialfestus(m): 5:59am On May 08, 2019
He's my fb friend
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by omoadeleye(m): 6:02am On May 08, 2019
Elliot2:
And also busy staking their lives for the ogas at the top to cash out big. Indeed, this life na one kind life v

Yes o, the war is started by the old men and fought by young men
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by legalwealth(m): 6:20am On May 08, 2019
selfemployed:

The cost of bullet proof jacket is just about $300. Why is it difficult for Nigerian soldiers to wear them with head helmets?

https://bulletsafe.com/products/bullet-proof-vest

God bless you really good. This is a comment I've been looking for! !!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Platony(m): 6:32am On May 08, 2019
This fight against insurgency is pure politics.

My army friend that is complaining bitterly about dis BH sh*t,..he said, dat fight no go end o. That d kind of money been pumped into security is outrageous. That d service chiefs are benefitting massively from it. He said again; How d fight wan take stop na?

I pity our young vibrant youths whose lives are been wasted!! cry
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by 27Pushing30: 6:41am On May 08, 2019
Oma307:
until they stop people making money out of this Boko Haram, it will never or can't stop. I can't die for this zoo country. I pity those still applying into the Nigerian Army

1. You obviously DO NOT understand terrorism (there’s no profit in it for the foot soldiers in terror groups like BH ISWAP ISIS AL QUAEDA etc

2. You can’t die for the zoo but alas if these guys ain’t dying for you and I by now you’ll be calling on America to do a Mosul for u
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by 27Pushing30: 6:42am On May 08, 2019
This is disappointing and bad for morale the soldier should be disciplined by the military
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Bridget95(f): 6:43am On May 08, 2019
what beats my imagination is why can't Nigeria fight this boko haram war like they fought the civil war?
why can't they invite mercenaries from Egypt flying soviet era war planes and foot soldiers from chad and Niger blockading land and air against boko haram like they did during the civil war.what we hear are words like prisoner swap,repentant boko haram,misguided brother's etc. why not an all out fight to finish against these guys.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Pizzo83: 6:50am On May 08, 2019
nawa only God will help 9ja soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Platony(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2019
Bridget95:
what beats my imagination is why can't Nigeria fight this boko haram war like they fought the civil war?
why can't they invite mercenaries from Egypt flying soviet era war planes and foot soldiers from chad and Niger blockading land and air against boko haram like they did during the civil war.what we hear are words like prisoner swap,repentant boko haram,misguided brother's etc. why not an all out fight to finish against these guys.

Because the boss men are benefitting hugely from it. That fight no go end now o. undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Nobody: 7:31am On May 08, 2019
They can all die, i have no sinparty.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by nairalee(m): 7:54am On May 08, 2019
deltateam:

Yes you didn't add economic coloration. The more the war lasts, the more there's need to divert oil money to private pockets. Some are dying while some are balling hard on the same situation.

You're right. I don't think these factors are worth the lives of ANY Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by jaycent(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2019
prinsam30:
this is painful, but dying for this country is a waste of resources
Big waste of resources my brother cheesy grin

Even police sef I no go join!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by jaycent(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
I rather die in a community conflict or die during fùck than die for this useless cesspit
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by zanebaddo(m): 8:27am On May 08, 2019
Mustsucceed:

You are the most heartless person whose comment I have ever read on nairaladn

You definitely have no fear for God as one who can't see and appreciate these men definitely can't see and appreciate goodness of God
only on a faceless forum bro.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Dannyhajo(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2019
why crying bro do you want we civilian to loose interested in your fight against Boko Haram..... please tidy yourself back to sambisa the work you dey collect im salary never end.... just take it as cama if na civilian you go dey bark like dog and now Boko Haram na cry you dey cry on top my head...if the work taya you come back home
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Gracespecial101(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2019
Not My (Our) portion by his Grace

Go in gallantly and leave there victorious that's the plan
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Edyice: 8:47am On May 08, 2019
Las Las Nigeria will separate after all this ..

That's were the country is heading to grin
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Godsage(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2019
Johnbosco77:
Dying for a worthless country...
...spits...
If every soldier reason like you. Am sure boko haram insurgency might oblivate your existence faster
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Myself2(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2019
rattlesnake:
Die for naija
Waste of life

Ganduje dey dance

U dey die

Hmmmmmmm

In fact Ganduje they act with swagger now o, so tey he wants to dethrone the Emir of Kano,,,,imagine this is Gandollar oooo, caught on camera shamelessly stuffing dollars into his anus
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by luluman: 10:29am On May 08, 2019
zanebaddo:
first to comment... what's so special sef

Go to Maiduguri & come back, you'll know what is special there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by selemo: 10:50am On May 08, 2019
Black man and Violence are 5 & 6.. angry
Re: Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times by Indomie001: 3:42pm On May 08, 2019
zanebaddo:
first to comment... what's so special sef

Insensitive at its peak undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo / Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.