Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures (19394 Views)

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Comedienne Princess Featured In Yoruba Movie 'Subuola' (The Goddess Of Wealth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by GistmoreNG: 12:48am On May 08, 2019
GistMore.com

Shared with caption..

#Happybirthday to me I thank God for the precious gift of life. I will remain a source of happiness to #myfamily #myfriends #myfans and the world at large and everything I have lost will be restored today in a million folds in Jesus mighty name
#Goldengirl #Diamondgirl
#Omoológo gbera sînú olá

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/comedienne-princess-celebrates-her-birthday-with-beautiful-pictures

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by GistmoreNG: 12:49am On May 08, 2019

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Olufela30: 12:56am On May 08, 2019
How come the legs look like Elephant s own... ?

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Foodforthought: 2:31am On May 08, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwew. Spits!!!!
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 2:40am On May 08, 2019
Olufela30:
How come the legs look like Elephant s own... ?

You're wicked grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by fatymore(f): 4:50am On May 08, 2019
short something isn't for everyone

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by mrgraphics01: 10:31am On May 08, 2019
happy Birthday to her

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by tillaman(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2019
Happy birthday Princess! I hope she’s now married though the other dude didn’t stay up to 3 months in the previous wedding! I wish you a good and happy home princess

6 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by xynerise: 10:31am On May 08, 2019
Those legs shocked

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by lakesguy(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2019
Happy birthday princess... Continue been beautiful
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by somez(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2019
This lady can be so rude
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by lakesguy(m): 10:32am On May 08, 2019
mrgraphics01:
happy Birthday to her
g for graphics
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by lakesguy(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2019
Foodforthought:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwew. Spits!!!!
One Mans food.... Your poison!

2 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by dubiouspmb: 10:34am On May 08, 2019
Fat ass. I wonder how your p**y looks when at rest, excited or over stretched. ...enough meat down there.
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Danwakae(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2019
fatymore:

Faty, she is fat, as such fat and long something will be like a paradise...

I just imagine it...thanks
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by freemanbubble: 10:36am On May 08, 2019
I dey wonder how guys dick take dey stand for fat girls
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Nobody: 10:36am On May 08, 2019
Can some pple just wish her a happy birthday without body shaming nd slamming her?

Happy birthday day
Age with grace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Goldenheart002(f): 10:37am On May 08, 2019
No be she marry one year like dat and divorced d next day?

Happy birthday to her, she looks pretty
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by credid(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2019
All i see are photoshop laden pictures.
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by spongeisback: 10:39am On May 08, 2019
I got scared immediately I scrolled to the second picture. Those legs belong on a sumo wrestler.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by comfirmatic: 10:40am On May 08, 2019
I think Liverpool should pass their fighting spirit to Tottenham tonight.

NaijaBet gave both of them 2 odds.

Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by cr7lomo: 10:40am On May 08, 2019
Ex comedienne
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by Greenishland(f): 10:40am On May 08, 2019
So ladies, this book will definitely benefit those who are pregnant already. Those trying to conceive can buy and keep.

https://www.amazon.com/Post-Pregnancy-Mother-Brochure-yourself/dp/1729346553/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=post+pregnancy+baby+%26+mother+care+brochure&qid=1557252743&s=books&sr=1-1-fkmrnull
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by grandstar(m): 10:41am On May 08, 2019
She's dry. I find her jokes dry.
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by wakes: 10:41am On May 08, 2019
great
Re: Comedienne Princess Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Pictures by etrange: 10:45am On May 08, 2019
fatymore:

Lol... Actually, someone as short and fat as herself would look funny in a toe-level (long) gown. The real problem here is that the gown isn't short enough, it's knee-level and that's also a no-no for short and fat peeps. Makes them look like a ball. I think something above the knee or beyond the knee (but not toe-level) would have been better. Another option would be a long gown with fish-like tail...

She's pretty nevertheless. Just exercising my fashion skills. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz With P-Square In 2009 (Picture) / Francis Kertekian Is Dead (Femi Kuti's Manager) / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.