Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool (33462 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Manchester United's 5 - 0 Loss To Liverpool / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Zlatan Ibile Refusing To Eat Amala After Barcelona Defeat / How Jowizaza Lost A One Million Naira Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Aphroditee(f): 8:53am On May 08, 2019
cool
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Hoodbilonia: 8:54am On May 08, 2019
They call it
Copy and paste pdf tins
Abegi
Story
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Nobody: 8:54am On May 08, 2019
Praisesongz:
chicken change what about me that lost N30m
chicken change,what about my e that lost 50m
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Sonnobax15(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2019
Barca has no team,...y would a whole team be so dependable on only 1 player(messi)....bt d bitter truth is dat barca really bleeped up biq tym

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by popweezy(m): 8:58am On May 08, 2019
Till now, that scoreline still dey do me like magic!
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by popweezy(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2019
SmellySperm:

chicken change,what about my e that lost 50m
fowl change, what about me wey loose 100 milli??
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Nobody: 9:00am On May 08, 2019
Nigeria my country.. Poor but rich on Instagram! You placed a 1m bet when you could empower a lot of people with this cash.. Dear thunder!!!!
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by dazzlingd(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Arranged transfer
Guy go return the money next morning collect belenje for beer
Una no fit scam us

Correct guy, u get sense...
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Gforce2019: 9:08am On May 08, 2019
Olasunkanmiboss:
Abeg guys shey na messi keep for goal post ni

No , nah your father....

U beta carry your freebies commot here
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by dazzlingd(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2019
Sarahaflanta:
see below

Why are u so useless, why can't u make billions with your useless sure odds
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by dazzlingd(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2019
Fixedmaches1421:
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Idiot
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Snow02: 9:17am On May 08, 2019
God don punish you
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Mexyz(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2019
rattlesnake:
Big for nothing
Example of "No peace for the wicked" cheesy wink
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by balonaija(f): 9:25am On May 08, 2019
na wahala...
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by MarianaTrench: 9:37am On May 08, 2019
Who cares?
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Beedude(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2019
Me wey manage win 24k dey feel like boss. Even as a Barça fan, I sacrificed small change on Liverpool to qualify at 12odds. As we don commot now na to go use the money drink and chop nkwobi. I cannot coman kill myself
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by rainmoredays: 9:48am On May 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Arranged transfer
Guy go return the money next morning collect belenje for beer
Una no fit scam us
you sabi

Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Princeofasia: 9:53am On May 08, 2019
this clearly tells you that these celebs are not as loaded as they make you feel the are. i loose 15-20m in 1 bet atimes and i dnt make noise.
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by ShawnT(m): 9:57am On May 08, 2019
Bro you go don die
hisexcellency34:
Chicken change. What about me that lost N5m?
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by itu404(m): 10:10am On May 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If indeed, you lost that much you will not be here saying one million na chicken change. simply psychology. Even billionaires do not wake up every morning to throw one million naira away, calling it chicken change grin grin
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by lakesguy(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2019
1million Naira can actually save 10families from hunger for the rest of there lives... Sometimes It amazes me how God works'
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Nobody: 10:56am On May 08, 2019
Does it have enough engagement. Hit me on what's app 07037031009
originals1:
•••Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 17k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Starz825(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2019
nateDZA:
undecided Coutinho, LuiS Suarez, & Coach Ernesto Valverde na Akamu all of them be...this come baCk was very embarrassing, you had the finals right in the palm Of your hands and you let it slip away, right from the 1st minute this guys were just panicking up to the 90th minute...kept miSsing all thOse shOts and aSsist MeSsi created & frustrating the efforts of the defenders and midfieLd__the neXt 2weeks or so no go funny we no go hear wOrd for this naija again, the way this their tOp 6 fans go dey ontOp ALmighty Barça matter ehn...Chaiii!!

Maa fLaSh this Babe make she call baCk to doZe off thiS tenSion and heart attack...sinCe she no carry futboL matter fOr head like me, na the onLy way be dat
Abeg forget jor...why u dey mention countiho..Messi no see him chance for 15+min for first half..he wan dribble...na Messi and Suarez spoil the game...and he na go dey mention countiho like say he no Sabi
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by kalufelix(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2019
Transaction branch: Head office

Fakery written all over this shii

No doubt millions of dollars would have definitely gone down just like the Paris Man united game.

Barca is a shitty overated club without dynamism. They are so easy to beat when they get exposed. Chris smalling is a much better center half than Gerrard pique.

This team went 3 consecutive games without a win this season recording 1 draw 2 losses against the likes of huesca and leganes. They are also very poor away from home in Europe. Managed to escape defeat at Lyon in the R16. The other year it was a thumping from as Roma

I am sure am not the only one not surprised by this comeback. This Liverpool team is capable of beating Barcelona 6 0 without dropping a sweat even bayern Munich replied 1 with 3 right in their backyard.

The biggest error of the pundits was using man United as a yardstick...lol grin
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Olasunkanmiboss(f): 2:17pm On May 08, 2019
Gforce2019:

No , nah your father....

U beta carry your freebies commot here

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
ma guygrin
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Momomola099: 4:31pm On May 08, 2019
[i][/i]
Re: Kcee Loses 1million Naira Bet Following Barcelona's Defeat To Liverpool by Gforce2019: 9:20pm On May 08, 2019
Olasunkanmiboss:

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

... And calling bastard would be an insult to bastard people. O Ni kuure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sir Dee Joins Odunlade Adekola On Set Of ODAJU, A New Movie / Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online / Princess Onyejekwe Rocks Body Paint (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.