Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Talk About Wealth, Now Check This Guy Out. How Many RR Did You Count? No NOISE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Talk About Wealth, Now Check This Guy Out. How Many RR Did You Count? No NOISE (706 Views)

Owners Of Looted Shops At Surulere Mall Cry As They Count Losses / #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses / My Professor Said This In Class Today.. About 'WEALTH' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talk About Wealth, Now Check This Guy Out. How Many RR Did You Count? No NOISE by MetaPhysical: 1:37am On May 08, 2019
Re: Talk About Wealth, Now Check This Guy Out. How Many RR Did You Count? No NOISE by EASY39(m): 2:21am On May 08, 2019
Olugbade King Of Roll Royce Is Nigeria
Re: Talk About Wealth, Now Check This Guy Out. How Many RR Did You Count? No NOISE by MetaPhysical: 3:58am On May 08, 2019
2 Maybachs
2 G-Wagons
6 Rolls Royce

See the immaculate Estate and private Jetty! Which means he owns a yatch.

No NOISE o! grin
Re: Talk About Wealth, Now Check This Guy Out. How Many RR Did You Count? No NOISE by horsepower101: 4:44am On May 08, 2019
OP I know your comment is directed at igbos but no problem.

I have seen 4 videos of this man and his house. It’s not a secret. I don’t understand what you mean no noise when everyone already knows about his wealth because of it being flaunted.

He is not different from other wealthy people in Nigeria including igbos. In fact he flaunts his wealth more than others. All the well-known igbo millionaires and billionaires I can think of, I have barely seen the house they live in or the cars that they drive.

Yet you keep screaming no Noise while making a lot of noise.

1 Like

Re: Talk About Wealth, Now Check This Guy Out. How Many RR Did You Count? No NOISE by Mace0lane: 4:48am On May 08, 2019
This is 20 much
Re: Talk About Wealth, Now Check This Guy Out. How Many RR Did You Count? No NOISE by Iamicekid(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2019
Some people are busy saying no noise ooo and all Abeg Na how him take choose to live him own life b that, those wey dey flaunt also hustle and choose to flaunt am u can’t blame dem for choosing to show their wealth cause someone don’t want to show his, we all can’t be the same... and even with that everything Na lie I have never see a rich man who won’t want people to know he has money it may be people in his street alone ooo but people will sha know ni, Na social media make us know all the rest now
Re: Talk About Wealth, Now Check This Guy Out. How Many RR Did You Count? No NOISE by MetaPhysical: 6:09pm On May 08, 2019
horsepower101:
OP I know your comment is directed at igbos but no problem.

I have seen 4 videos of this man and his house. It’s not a secret. I don’t understand what you mean no noise when everyone already knows about his wealth because of it being flaunted.

He is not different from other wealthy people in Nigeria including igbos. In fact he flaunts his wealth more than others. All the well-known igbo millionaires and billionaires I can think of, I have barely seen the house they live in or the cars that they drive.

Yet you keep screaming no Noise while making a lot of noise.

If this man was Igbo he would be tagged a trillionaire and the richest man on the gallaxy. But because he is Omoluabi....no NOISE. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Lucrative SME Business Should I Venture With 50k In Nigeria? / Oforum New Earning Platform Full Review / Distributors And Wholesalers STILL OPEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.