Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob (738 Views)

What Happens When A Human Sneaks Up On A 10.3 Feet Komodo Dragon. Biggest Ever / Roman My Buddy / The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob by Nobody: 4:01am On May 08, 2019
They are doing great, thanx to being well fed, with enough protein, carbonhydrates and vitamins, dragon has grown to her full potential and buddy Boy jacob is not doing too bad himself.

I Dont give a fukk if they are not purebreds, all i care About is keeping them wellfed and healthy.they are great guard dogs too Who know when to bite and im Very proud of both of them.

1 Like

Re: The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob by Dammilekan(m): 8:21pm On May 08, 2019
Please is your GSD aggressive towards strangers
Re: The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob by agboedeh: 9:26pm On May 08, 2019
mhd5757:
They are doing great, thanx to being well fed, with enough protein, carbonhydrates and vitamins, dragon has grown to her full potential and buddy Boy jacob is not doing too bad himself.

I Dont give a fukk if they are not purebreds, all i care About is keeping them wellfed and healthy.they are great guard dogs too Who know when to bite and im Very proud of both of them.
mehn...ur dogs are huge oo.
some pure breeds are not even did huge.
ur female is becoming too fat oo cheesy lol.
Re: The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob by agboedeh: 9:27pm On May 08, 2019
Re: The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob by Nobody: 5:08am On May 09, 2019
Dammilekan:
Please is your GSD aggressive towards strangers
very agressive, he came from an agressive bloodline, all his siblings Prents and grandparents are agressive, he's a bit of an excessive barker too.
Re: The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob by Nobody: 5:13am On May 09, 2019
agboedeh:
mehn...ur dogs are huge oo.
some pure breeds are not even did huge.
ur female is becoming too fat oo cheesy lol.
Yea, shes grown really huge, she likes to eat alot, if i leave her she can even finish a whole Big pot all by herself.
Re: The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob by Dammilekan(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2019
mhd5757:

very agressive, he came from an agressive bloodline, all his siblings Prents and grandparents are agressive, he's a bit of an excessive barker too.
at why age did it start abeg
Re: The Dragon Lady And Buddy Boy Jacob by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 09, 2019
Dammilekan:
at why age did it start abeg
Chai! This one starterd barking From 3 months of Age, the Very first day i went to pick him up, he was 5 months, he was barking at me, he did not even Trust me, the kennel master had to help me to get the puppy to trust me, he was the one that told me, "this one started barking at 3 months".

(1) (Reply)

Male And Female Caucasian Pups For Sale At Ikeja / Gsd Pups For Sale / Solid Male Boerboel Puppy Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.