Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other (13011 Views)

South African Newspaper, IOL, Knocks Buhari Over Frequent Foreign Medical Trips / SERAP Gives Abdullahi Candido 14 Days To Withdraw Life Pensions For Ex-Officials / Bayelsa Assembly Gives Members Life Pensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by iammo(m): 9:43am On May 08, 2019
olas24u:

But they don't make the money they are about to share.

Every state agreed to the Allocation sharing formular, while akwa ibom builds stadium and five star hotels, Lagos wants a mega metro transport system beffiting of world class city, and Kano and Bayelsa wants life pension for political class.... Since its not reducing my state allocation... abeg its their own priority

2 Likes

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by Nobody: 9:44am On May 08, 2019
Lol, which way Nigeria . This is happening in some states now , after looting, these people will be rewarded with life pensions while the masses who have served for 35 years are not paid their little pensions and retirement benefits. Naija , which way?
How long will it take for people to throw away ethnicity and religion and understand that looting and bad leadership know no religion and ethnicity and take their destinies in their own hands.
Nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by Kendumazy(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2019
Mheen
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by daywatcher: 9:44am On May 08, 2019
pen robbery is worse than armed robbery

2 Likes

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by jasmine1600: 9:46am On May 08, 2019
The real yahoo boys.
Nigeria is long gone.
Watch other states follow suite but can’t pay salaries

2 Likes

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by 9jaRealist: 9:46am On May 08, 2019
iammo:
cool

If their decission in far away kano doesnt affect my dear southwest, i will watch this as a spectator, its season of Opreation Mind your Bloody Region, and thats the principle of true federalism.

It will ultimately affect us all...
Because many of those Almajiri kids this money could have be better spent on will eventually become criminals and terrorists. angry

2 Likes

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by olas24u(f): 9:48am On May 08, 2019
iammo:

Every state agreed to the Allocation sharing formular, while akwa ibom builds stadium and five star hotels, Lagos wants a mega metro transport system beffiting of world class city, and Kano and Bayelsa wants life pension for political class.... Since its not reducing my state allocation... abeg its their own priority
You have gotten it wrong Sha.
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by iammo(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2019
9jaRealist:

It will ultimately affect us all...
Because many of those Almajiri kids this money could have be better spent on will eventually become criminals and terrorists. angry

Sure and thats where Fashola and Peter Obi, destitue relocation badt guy plan comes in, you beg , loiter or constituite nuisance you get booted out, or else you can take up menial jobs to help or economy with cheap labour, from shoe making, to cart pushing
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by gaskiyamagana: 9:57am On May 08, 2019
This is another loading problem from political class to the masses.

1 Like

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by tkaofee: 9:59am On May 08, 2019
If those idiot need pensions ,make them go assure there life for insurance company not finding ways to finish this hopeless nation

1 Like

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by theenchanter: 10:00am On May 08, 2019
I hope Gandollar reject it. But can he reject it without compromising his own dignity?

1 Like

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by gaskiyamagana: 10:02am On May 08, 2019
Castroii:
Lol, all thanks to Bayelsa state.
The governor in particular.
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by 9jaRealist: 10:03am On May 08, 2019
AmuDimkpa:
Lol, which way Nigeria . This is happening in some states now , after looting, these people will be rewarded with life pensions while the masses who have served for 35 years are not paid their little pensions and retirement benefits. Naija , which way?
How long will it take for people to throw away ethnicity and religion and understand that looting and bad leadership know no religion and ethnicity and take their destinies in their own hands.
Nawa o.

Thank you!

This trend was of course started by the likes of "Comrade" Gov Adams Oshiomole, who got himself a pension-for-life and N200m house while Edo State pensioners went unpaid. SMH

1 Like

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by litaninja(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2019
Lol
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by Focusmind: 10:06am On May 08, 2019
I pity this country honestly. In Canada, legislators come to legislative meeting in their own cars, live in their own houses and sometimes ride in public transport to the legislative chambers. There is no Special Assistant, Senior Special Assistant or PA. They are just paid sitting allowance and not monthly salary as we do here in Nigeria.

Here in Nigeria, we squander the little resources we have in funding the lavish life style of our politicians and people see nothing wrong in that action. Some People will even come here to course other people attacking this action of Kano state legislators and ask other people to mind their own business and leave Kano state alone. In this same Kano, we have a lot of out of school children and the legislators have not deemed it feet to criminalize it and bring legislature that will criminalize it.

Some will even go further to type "God Bless Ganduje" in this thread. I shudder when I see our youths insult and fight themselves over these politicians that cares less of them. Majority of the poor and lower class people always praise the politician. You hardly see the rich and well to do fall over themselves for these politicians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:07am On May 08, 2019
JSPEARE:
Now they will do anything to remove SLS as the Emir

U have keen political eyes
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by kavs038: 10:07am On May 08, 2019
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by 9jaRealist: 10:11am On May 08, 2019
iammo:

Sure and thats where Fashola and Peter Obi, destitue relocation badt guy plan comes in, you beg , loiter or constituite nuisance you get booted out, or else you can take up menial jobs to help or economy with cheap labour, from shoe making, to cart pushing

Even if they merely remain destitute or start their own Boko Haram only in the North, some of OUR money (regardless of where we are in Nigeria) will be ultimately expended - either as the N5K monthly electoral bribe called "social investment" or on fighting the former and IDPs!
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by iammo(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2019
9jaRealist:

Even if they merely remain destitute or start their own Boko Haram only in the North, some of OUR money (regardless of where we are in Nigeria) will be ultimately expended - either as the N5K monthly electoral bribe called "social investment" or on fighting the former and IDPs!

i really do understand your point, but then since its Niger Delta oil money everybody sees it as free money, instead of engaging in massive infrastructure development in case we finally restucture or oil losses value, they are spending like yahoo boys. Look it may affect us but definately the would bare the heavier part of the cross, Look at lastnight for instance while we down south enjoyed a cool lovely night, Madughuri residence where going through hell in the hands of boko haram they created and hailed

3 Likes

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by OkunrinOloro: 10:31am On May 08, 2019
But APC (Association of Professional Criminals) is in control of our darling southwest. It is only a matter of time before the beggarly almajiri mentality starts affecting us. It has already started with the MOOslimes amongst us.

iammo:
cool

If their decission in far away kano doesnt affect my dear southwest, i will watch this as a spectator, its season of Opreation Mind your Bloody Region, and thats the principle of true federalism.
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by iammo(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
But APC (Association of Professional Criminals) is in control of our darling southwest. It is only a matter of time before the beggarly almajiri mentality starts affecting us. It has already started with the MOOslimes amongst us.

Lol, My Igbo Blodas just love us so much, their women cant get enough of us, and you the men are are now impersinating us, how intresting.. Omo Igbo thanks for the concern but in southwest we always leave a state for PDP or Opposition Party as a spy, 2003-2007 all SW were PDP Except Lagos, and in 2015 all SW state was APC except Ekiti, and now 2019 Oyo remains PDP while other states are APC.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by slimfit1(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2019
Hopefully, they only live for a few weeks after office. It reminds me of a boy in London that was sponsored to the UK to study by his state and his father was a rich man. He told me he didn't even need it can you imagine.
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by OkunrinOloro: 10:44am On May 08, 2019
How and when did a man born in Ado Ekiti become an Igbo man? I'm sorry to have quoted you without realising you're a fool. I promise I won't make that mistake again.

iammo:

Lol, My Igbo Blodas just love us so much, their women cant get enough of us, and you the men are are now impersinating us, how intresting.. Omo Igbo thanks for the concern but in southwest we always leave a state for PDP or Opposition Party as a spy, 2003-2007 all SW were PDP Except Lagos, and in 2015 all SW state was APC except Ekiti, and now 2019 Oyo remains PDP while other states are APC.

1 Like

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by iammo(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
How and when did a man born in Ado Ekiti become an Igbo man? I'm sorry to have quoted you without realising you're a fool. I promise I won't make that mistake again.

ok, fvck off and have a good life

1 Like

Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by BigBashiru: 10:50am On May 08, 2019
iammo:

Well said. It's the business of Kano and Bayelsa ppl. But Lagos State Governors who leave office also qualify for lifetime salary and lots of benefits like houses furnishing maid etc.
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by OkunrinOloro: 10:52am On May 08, 2019
Pele. Ma Sunkun Mo

iammo:

ok, fvck off and have a good life
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by iammo(m): 10:53am On May 08, 2019
BigBashiru:

Well said. It's the business of Kano and Bayelsa ppl. But Lagos State Governors who leave office also qualify for lifetime salary and lots of benefits like houses furnishing maid etc.

Its bad and i dont Justify it for a Governor, however that is still feaseable, but imagine how many Lawmakers would be on state payroll after like another 16 years of democracy.. with Stagnant or sometimes reducing allocation.. very soon allocation would be for civil servants and politicians only
Re: Kano Speaker, Deputy To Get Life Pensions, Foreign Medical Trips, Other by iammo(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
Pele. Ma Sunkun Mo

Lol thought you said that was your last time of commenting , the last time you commented, yeyenatu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Guber: APC Submits Ize-Iyamu's Name To INEC / Twitter Ban: Don’t Harass Foreign Envoys, PDP Tells FG, APC / Plateau: Tribunal Upholds Lalong’s Victory, Dismisses Pwajok’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.