Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Question Of The Day: Nigeria Banks Why? (picture) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Question Of The Day: Nigeria Banks Why? (picture) (258 Views)

Do Nigeria Banks Have The Right To Retain 10% From A Deceased’s Account? / Check Out 7 Nigeria Banks That Operate Zero Accounts / Corruption In Nigeria Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Nigeria Banks Why? (picture) by blaze2cool(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2019
This has got me wondering and a lot of people also pass through this same issue and have decided to keep quiet about it.

Kindly share your own view and tell me which Bank you want Thunder to fire.

Mine is All my 4 Banks, May thunder fire you all. Mumu people.

First Bank
EcoBank
FCMB
Access Bank

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Butyl Cellosolve Chemical / Who Knows About Okada (motorcyle) Business Here / Don't Go Using Bank Loan For Business Ooooo, Get Grant.....i Can Link You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.