Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me (1270 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by Nobody: 11:49am On May 08, 2019
My new girlfriend says she can do anything for me aside marrying me. Does it mean she can give me all her father's money if I request for same? Should I take her serious? I know she loves me as I do unto her too.
Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by onlinetomola(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2019
Ask her money first...I dey here dey wait for my share grin
Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by SenorFax(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2019
Awake your fuckboy spirit.
Duty calls, lick up sorry, pick up her call
Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 08, 2019
Don't ask her for money.
Ask her to give you your brain back.

5 Likes

Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by galadima77(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2019
Theglobalman:
My new girlfriend says she can do anything for me aside marrying me. Does it mean she can give me all her father's money if I request for same? Should I take her serious? I know she loves me as I do unto her too.

It means she no dig u reach marriage depth
Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by galadima77(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2019
Furiosa:
Don't ask her for money.

Lol I love this
Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by onlinetomola(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2019
Furiosa:
Don't ask her for money.

Chisos ! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by LordKO(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2019
No, it doesn't mean that she can give you her father's money - rebuke the spirit of opportunism in you. By her statement, she simply means that she can do anything on principle for you, yet, the principle here isn't on it formalness but based on her personal belief and conviction.

She comes with good intention, so always expect goodness (good attitude) from her - what you shouldn't expect is servility from her and, of course, she isn't going to drain you. If you value healthy relationship, you've gotten a lady on the same page with you. But I have my doubt, citing your obvious opportunistic disposition, that you believe in the principle of coming into equity with clean hands.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by SalafRider(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2019
Forget the money man. Congratulations you just got yourself free straffing joint.
Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 08, 2019
galadima77:

It means she no dig u reach marriage depth

That one no be problem for me.
Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 08, 2019
some men and gold digging, smh
Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 08, 2019
Furiosa:
Don't ask her for money.

Your papa.

1 Like

Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 08, 2019
pandv:
some men and gold digging, smh

Take your share in my reply above.
Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by Nobody: 7:32am On May 09, 2019
Furiosa:
Don't ask her for money.

You deserved some spanking to be sincere with you.
Re: My New Girl Says She Can Do Anything For Me Aside Marrying Me by Nobody: 7:48am On May 09, 2019
Theglobalman:

You deserved some spanking to be sincere with you.

This is your second reply to my post.
It's like you are yet to ask her. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Amatarasha Sef!! Mtcheww / All About Relationships / My Bfriend Always Beat Me Up When We Have Little Misunderstanding Lady Criesout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.