Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband (3938 Views)

Ugochukwu Princely: Nigerian Artist, Drew DJ Khaled Son, Asahd Tuck Khaled / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by yungsami: 1:49pm On May 08, 2019

OAP, Toolz responded to lady who is asking her to tuck in her breast for her husband

Conversation below.!

Lady: You are very beautiful and Wonderfully made by God and to cap it all God gave your head and husband. To admire your unclothedness. With God's love..i will advice you to tuck your breast in for your husband..He deserve the best... Remember God will always support that..You are also a woman loved by God and humanity.. Stay modest... With Agape love i say this.. Enjoy your day.

Toolz: E ma gbami ke! She said i should tuck my breast in for my husband...laughs

https://okpadi.ng/toolz-response-to-a-lady-who-told-her-to-tuck-her-breast-in-for-her-husband/
Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 08, 2019
Okay angry
Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by essenceplus: 1:54pm On May 08, 2019
People and words.
Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by EbukaHades10(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2019
Don't tuck it in o.

Open am well

1 Like

Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by IamD18: 2:04pm On May 08, 2019
Can a lady who married as a virgin dress and pose in such manner? The answer is NO!!

I don't know why and when men will get to understand that marrying virgin lady saves alot of immoral stress and problems.

They are blessing to humanity and the best thing that has happened to mankind.

My respect to them to wherever they are.

For non-virgin ladies, go and collect your respect from the man who broke your virginity without marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by Jayslicky: 2:07pm On May 08, 2019
The truth really hurts, I wonder why a married woman would keep dressing like an harlot.

2 Likes

Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 08, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Don't tuck it in o.

Open am well

wetin you wan see undecided cheesy
Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 08, 2019
IamD18:
Can a lady who married as a virgin dress and pose in such manner? The answer is NO!!

I don't know why and when men will get to understand that marrying virgin lady saves alot of immoral stress and problems.

They are blessing to humanity and the best thing that has happened to mankind.

Did the ladies deflower themselves??

I wish men had hymen, so you'd know the feeling of being tagged "second hand"
Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by IjebuWarrior: 6:12pm On May 08, 2019
angry
Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by babyfaceafrica: 6:13pm On May 08, 2019
Jolenejole:

Did the ladies deflower themselves??

I wish men had hymen, so you'd know the feeling of being tagged "second hand"
how did you know she didn't deflower herself?.
Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by Makz: 6:44pm On May 08, 2019
::
Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by Olalan(m): 6:45pm On May 08, 2019
Most of our celebs are dumb fellows

2 Likes

Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by yungsami: 7:05pm On May 08, 2019
lol
Olalan:
Most of our celebs are dumb fellows
Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by femi4: 7:15pm On May 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:

wetin you wan see undecided cheesy
wetin man never see before
Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by Richdad50(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2019
Wisdom is rare in this generation and instruction is hidden from a fool. The imaginations of a man runs riot behind a veiled woman but nothing is exciting to discover over a loosely dressed lady.

'Sex to dump' comes to mind when you see a scantily dressed but the desire to love, protect, and discover is evident in the heart of men who sees a beautiful, well dressed woman with a swagger.

It is an exciting feeling in men when his woman is known to the public as beautiful and modest but he alone knows how wild and crazy gurl she is in their bedroom.

Richdad

3 Likes

Re: Toolz's Response To A Lady Who Told Her To Tuck Her Breast In For Her Husband by Gentleziggy(m): 11:34pm On May 08, 2019
Women of nowadays are to cocky to take corrections

(1) (Reply)

Bugatti Worth $4.8 Million (N1.7 Billion) Being cleared In Nigeria / Who Is Nigeria's Most Hand Some Male Rapper / Beverly Osu's How To Dance Skelewu Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.