Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings (20797 Views)

Anambra Bans Public Display Of Caskets, Depositing Of Corpses Beyond Two Months / Ekiti Govt Imposes Curfew, Bans Public Gathering Of More Than 20 / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by VillagePipu: 5:31pm On May 08, 2019
Hedonini:

I feel a genuine sense of pity for simpletons like you who overrate your intelligence. So you think you're wiser than Atiku and his carefully assembled team? Just look at the elementary 'sense' you're displaying here.

You're so 'wise' that you know this but somehow, a whole Atiku, a whole Peter Obi, experienced politicians with billions of dollars in war chest, with their crack team of technocrats and other resource persons to draw from, somehow don't know what a nonentity like you thinks he knows?

Mr Man sit your silly ass somewhere and shut the Bleep up.

You're a blockhead and I suspect you inherited your folly. Your level of foolishness cannot be acquired, you must have inherited it from both parents.

Atiku's lies have caught up with him cos he failed to take into account votes of Sowore, Moghalu, etc and Co. Atiku assembled idiots like you to advise him and I'm not surprised you reason less than an idiot.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by travismacoy: 9:12pm On May 08, 2019
hahaha buhari strategy to manipulate the process.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 08, 2019
seborrhic:
Bullshit.
So when obvious lapses and bias is being observed,all should keep quiet.
She must think she is a sharia court judge operating in an Islamic country.

She wasn't referring to public discussions, rather the in-house stakeholders and tv journalists who will want to interpret the law with little or no evidence before them.

You can talk about it, but not expected to place verdict
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 08, 2019
Hedonini:

I feel a genuine sense of pity for simpletons like you who overrate your intelligence. So you think you're wiser than Atiku and his carefully assembled team? Just look at the elementary 'sense' you're displaying here.

You're so 'wise' that you know this but somehow, a whole Atiku, a whole Peter Obi, experienced politicians with billions of dollars in war chest, with their crack team of technocrats and other resource persons to draw from, somehow don't know what a nonentity like you thinks he knows?

Mr Man sit your silly ass somewhere and shut the Bleep up.

Atiku whose billions of dollars cannot win his hometown, is not flawless.
Yes i know dont remind me about Buhari's loss at Aso rock, it happens to OBJ and GEJ
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by Tareq1105: 9:34pm On May 08, 2019
Youngadvocate:
Dear Nigerians...brace up, we are about to enter the era of full-blown Dictatorship

This is the Preamble of the script from the Presidency for this Tribunal.

Onnoghen is out...they are out to crush Atiku with extreme fierceness and might.

I bet you, Atiku has a serious case!

Again, I say, BRACE UP NIGERIANS!

Continue till the judge order for your arrest. Una no dey hear word.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by Ayasayas(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2019
Weather you keep secret or open the truth must come out so do the right thing.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by tunderay(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2019
Elvis778:

Nothing will happen, cuz for me,x i don't think Nigeria still have a functional Judiciary.
But if you ain't a hardened APC supporter, if you will just one to face the truth for a moment, you'd agree with me Bahari lost this election, that's the plain truth.
He is even shy to defend his self in court, rather he is trying to raise other matters, what a shame?
Let's for a moment agreed he lost the election, please tell me which part of Nigeria was the election rigged? is it that PDP don't have agents? were they not all present at the collation centre? The fact is that Atiku depend on the so called server result, a result that only divided all votes between himself and Buhari, no vote for other candidates, no void votes. And you expected me to believe such man won an election? Never. I can't. Except you can give me other reasons to believe that.

Check the result of the election released by INEC, and if you are sincere you won't doubt it, Atiku won in Oyo and Ondo, a supposedly APC stronghold, that alone is one thing that makes me believe Buhari won.

However, the matter is in court now, let's wait for the outcome
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by tunderay(m): 11:07pm On May 08, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

Atiku whose billions of dollars cannot win his hometown, is not flawless.
Yes i know dont remind me about Buhari's loss at Aso rock, it happens to OBJ and GEJ
God bless you, what's even the big deal losing in Aso rock, is Aso rock Buhari's constituency? Did he voted there?
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by Elvis778(m): 11:32pm On May 09, 2019
tunderay:
Let's for a moment agreed he lost the election, please tell me which part of Nigeria was the election rigged? is it that PDP don't have agents? were they not all present at the collation centre? The fact is that Atiku depend on the so called server result, a result that only divided all votes between himself and Buhari, no vote for other candidates, no void votes. And you expected me to believe such man won an election? Never. I can't. Except you can give me other reasons to believe that.

Check the result of the election released by INEC, and if you are sincere you won't doubt it, Atiku won in Oyo and Ondo, a supposedly APC stronghold, that alone is one thing that makes me believe Buhari won.

However, the matter is in court now, let's wait for the outcome
ofcourse PDP has agents nd were there when results were collated in each centre,
but now i know u've not been following d case at all,
it wasn't rigged in the centre,
it was rigged before submission to INEC, of whicH the work of the server is to ensure results are not manipulated on the way,
to make sure it's d same result collated at each center is same submitted to INEC.

So as it stands, d only way to prove his victory is to compare the results on dat server nd that which was submitted, if he proves the sever belongs to INEC, then he wins.............. The man has a big evidence if u don't know.

But unfortunately, our country is a big joke,
our judiciary is long dead, done and dusted,
no hope for the common man.
By God's grace,
my children will never have a taste of this bitter nation. #Spits

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by tunderay(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2019
Elvis778:

ofcourse PDP has agents nd were there when results were collated in each centre,
but now i know u've not been following d case at all,
it wasn't rigged in the centre,
it was rigged before submission to INEC, of whicH the work of the server is to ensure results are not manipulated on the way,
to make sure it's d same result collated at each center is same submitted to INEC.

So as it stands, d only way to prove his victory is to compare the results on dat server nd that which was submitted, if he proves the sever belongs to INEC, then he wins.............. The man has a big evidence if u don't know.

But unfortunately, our country is a big joke,
our judiciary is long dead, done and dusted,
no hope for the common man.
By God's grace,
my children will never have a taste of this bitter nation. #Spits
Bro, you are very wrong with your assertion here that the election was rigged before collation, that is extremely impossible, except you want to say the PDP agents compromised. The server you are talking is a joke, it can't be admitted in court, electoral law do not recognise it, its a delusional belief. How can a server recorded only PDP and APC votes only, but silent on other parties votes, and void votes? it can't be admissible even by a lame man, it doesn't make any sense. Atiku do not have 5℅ chance
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by coolscott(m): 11:03pm On May 10, 2019
I will personally analyse it on a new youtube channel I will create.
Let them look for a law that will find me guilty.
Nonesense.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by Elvis778(m): 1:07am On May 11, 2019
tunderay:
Bro, you are very wrong with your assertion here that the election was rigged before collation, that is extremely impossible, except you want to say the PDP agents compromised. The server you are talking is a joke, it can't be admitted in court, electoral law do not recognise it, its a delusional belief. How can a server recorded only PDP and APC votes only, but silent on other parties votes, and void votes? it can't be admissible even by a lame man, it doesn't make any sense. Atiku do not have 5℅ chance
stop defending what you know is a blatant lie, the evidence is out under the sun, the videos are there to so no excuse,
like i said, people like you are one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
Adhoc staffs already confirmed they uploaded the results to the sever b4 submitting it for final collusion in INEC office, this is to ensure there is no manipulation of results on the way,
i won't argue with u cuz it's obvious ur stand for a party and not the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by tunderay(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2019
Elvis778:

stop defending what you know is a blatant lie, the evidence is out under the sun, the videos are there to so no excuse,
like i said, people like you are one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
Adhoc staffs already confirmed they uploaded the results to the sever b4 submitting it for final collusion in INEC office, this is to ensure there is no manipulation of results on the way,
i won't argue with u cuz it's obvious ur stand for a party and not the truth.
Lmao. Bro, please easy, your emotion is rising.

But I have a question, why did the server recorded only APC and PDP votes only and ignore others?
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by tuniski: 9:52am On May 11, 2019
VillagePipu:

Which Atiku?

Atiku that was stupid enough to believe that only his and Buhari's votes made up 100% of the votes. No void votes, no Sowore, Moghalu Duke, etc had no votes.

You too think am, is it possible?

Do you believe yourself?
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by Wisfem: 10:15am On May 11, 2019
[quote author=johnkay1 post=78213633]To be sincere social media noise is just too much. I think we are abusing the use of social media in this part of the world.

Bloggers I hail you.[/q

Your sense is too low. We are even complaining that there is massive lack of information to the public in this section of the word. Information is power. You ought to know all the happenings around you and beyond.
Re: Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings by Wisfem: 10:21am On May 11, 2019
[quote author=Runaway post=78213761]Over to APC who ate good in public persecution.[/quo

Truly they are enemy to the sane minds and scrupulous masses

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flood In Okolobiri, Yenagoa LGA, Bayelsa (Pictures) / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Defection To APC: South-east Governors Blast Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.