Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam (13480 Views)

2023: Prepare For Uncertainties, Aso Rock Imam Urges Buhari / Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos / Senator Shehu Sani Disagrees With Aso Rock Imam Over Statement On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by 9jaRealist: 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
Well, your president is failing the test... angry

4 Likes

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 08, 2019
Earthquake2:
Idiot, Insecurity under Jonathan was a test from who?

That one was assignment not test..
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by theenchanter: 4:39pm On May 08, 2019
Lol, insecurity in Nigeria is self-inflicted. Lack of education of d northern populace is d beginning of mayhem across d country.

During Jonathan's days... the same elites were singing another song, today they're now dancing to d tune of d song.

1 Like

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by illiteratepmb: 4:40pm On May 08, 2019
Silly Imam trying to defend a stupid and incompetent govt.

3 Likes

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by tete7000(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2019
Amuocha:
Why is Buhari on a chair when others are squatting in the mosque? shocked

Just the question I was about to ask. All animals are equals, but some are more equal than the others...Animal's kingdom...

1 Like

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 08, 2019
The God I serve has nothing to do with Buhari let alone testing him. Only the god of Buhari and this imam can test with this so much blood and tears
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by LamidicownuBSS: 4:51pm On May 08, 2019
festacman:
The insecurity in the Northern Nigeria has absolutely NOTHING to do with God's test. It has EVERYTHING to do with the failure of the Northern political and religious leaders to reform Almajiri education system.

When I came back home from my NYSC duty in Safana in Katsina State, I told my mother that Northern Nigeria was sitting on a keg of gunpowder given the number of male youths and children whose future have been destroyed and continued to be destroyed by the USELESS Almajiri system.

What is baffling is that till this very hour the breeding grounds of perpetrators of banditry, criminality and insurgency - the Almajiri system is still being encouraged while solutions are being sought where there is none.

If hunger dey wire you, you are penniless and high after sniffing some stuff and then somebody gives you small money to eat and gun to rob, kidnap, rustle for fair share of money realised, only a fool will say no!

Insecurity in the Northern Nigeria is just in chapter one with many chapters to go unless this Almajiri system is stopped and extensive employment opportunities are created in agriculture to absorb and financially empower these young able-bodied men.

For now WE ARE CHASING RATS while the house is burning fast.

True talk I swear
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by sapientia(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2019
Even failure now have brothers and friends in Nigeria.

Religion.. The opium of the poor.

A perfect excuse for majorly illiterate below average IQ gullible Nigerians.

Its finished.

2 Likes

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by tete7000(m): 4:53pm On May 08, 2019
Insecurity is the result of hypocrisy in the land. I always ask people how they think Buhari who has never raised a voice in condemning the regular religious riots and killings in the NOrth will suddenly get the impetus to fight boko haram, banditry and violence that pervades the land. How can a man nominated by boko haram to represent them, a man who called boko haram his brother, a man who said a war against boko haram is a war against the north suddenly become the man to end the same boko haram. Nigerians way of thinking is warped! Buhari is the wrongest man to make the president of this country while expecting peace...

2 Likes

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 08, 2019
People deceiving people.
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by DRPMJ(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2019
Why test your children with insecurity?
Prayer will not solve insecurity in Nigeria.
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Nonsense. Everything is God.
Pls help! I think this account is hackedcheesy
I am surprised that you made this comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 08, 2019
The Imam is right.

The truth of the matter is, our society has for many years tolerated the kind of things that have led to the crisis we face.

The North has tolerated the growth of a large poor underclass, with nothing done to improve the state of this underclass, especially in education. Instead, they get gifts on election days, and that's it. No funding in vocational education, no attempt to modernize farming, nothing....and the almajiri system that is not fit for purpose.

So why won't God test them with violence and kidnapping and Boko? Is it not to make them wake up and start making changes, start putting pressure on their leaders, start voting in the right kind of people...and so on.

The problem is, most Northerners don't see that change is a simple thing. They turn to religion, using it to whitewash the society, and life goes on. No change.

The South is no better. Piracy, armed robbery, kidnapping, cultisim violence...all these affect the south...because we used our advantage in education to secure jobs for a tiny educated elite.No effort has been made to use our advantage in education to create jobs, to invent stuff, and so on. We prefer to focus on white collar jobs...rather than the white heat of technology. And we fight to chop money.

So, until we wake up, and start doing the right thing, and stop defending corruption, or replacing one corrupt leader with another (and anyone who thinks that PDP would have improved things id dreaming.,...same for APC)....and start using our heads to develop. Not to fight over oil money

1 Like

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 08, 2019
rubbish angry

Terrorist speaking .
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:09pm On May 08, 2019
I don't want to face that kind of test. God is not wicked to give you that kind of test
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Man2utd(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2019
It's easy to say God is testing other people when you can sleep safely,

2 Likes

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by PapaAdanna: 5:19pm On May 08, 2019
Useless Afonja muslim
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Toseenlove: 5:20pm On May 08, 2019
Trizzi:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Abeg wait for me make I sharply put on my shoes......I don't need luggages. I'm leaving everything behind.

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by fortune1968: 5:21pm On May 08, 2019
religious bigot.
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by SoNature(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2019
Hypocrites!

But it was Jonathan's fault in his time

SMH

1 Like

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by OkoroPeugeot(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2019
Yes when 97% is in power.

When it's 5% it's incompetence and being a "dullard"
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Kenturkey048(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2019
tete7000:
Insecurity is the result of hypocrisy in the land. I always ask people how they think Buhari who has never raised a voice in condemning the regular religious riots and killings in the NOrth will suddenly get the impetus to fight boko haram, banditry and violence that pervades the land. How can a man nominated by boko haram to represent them, a man who called boko haram his brother, a man who said a war against boko haram is a war against the north suddenly become the man to end the same boko haram. Nigerians way of thinking is warped! Buhari is the wrongest man to make the president of this country while expecting peace...
God will bless you abundantly...the same set of questions I keep asking myself every single day...is it DAT we don't just have sense in Nigeria,,or we have ,but just deliberately refused to make use of it ..
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Jason007: 5:28pm On May 08, 2019
festacman:
The insecurity in the Northern Nigeria has absolutely NOTHING to do with God's test. It has EVERYTHING to do with the failure of the Northern political and religious leaders to reform Almajiri education system.

When I came back home from my NYSC duty in Safana in Katsina State, I told my mother that Northern Nigeria was sitting on a keg of gunpowder given the number of male youths and children whose future have been destroyed and continued to be destroyed by the USELESS Almajiri system.

What is baffling is that till this very hour the breeding grounds of perpetrators of banditry, criminality and insurgency - the Almajiri system is still being encouraged while solutions are being sought where there is none.

If hunger dey wire you, you are penniless and high after sniffing some stuff and then somebody gives you small money to eat and gun to rob, kidnap, rustle for fair share of money realised, only a fool will say no!

Insecurity in the Northern Nigeria is just in chapter one with many chapters to go unless this Almajiri system is stopped and extensive employment opportunities are created in agriculture to absorb and financially empower these young able-bodied men.

I share your opinion. it's really obvious that those in charge keep cutting the branches to the problem but instead going for the root and bury this problem once and for all.
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by enemyofprogress: 5:32pm On May 08, 2019
Haboooookis are one of the major problems in Nigeria
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 08, 2019
[
festacman:

When I came back home from my NYSC duty at Safana in Katsina State, I told my mother that Northern Nigeria was sitting on a keg of gunpowder given the number of male youths and children whose future have been destroyed and continued to be destroyed by the USELESS Almajiri system.

well written, but if I'm hungry and penniless today, someone give me money to eat and I end up refusing to take his gun to rob, or kidnapp; that doesn't make me a fool. meanwhile, a person who can afford drugs who told you he can't afford food?

A responsible person will be responsible no matter what.
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by BuhariAdvocate: 5:58pm On May 08, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Pls help! I think this account is hackedcheesy

I am surprised that you made this comment.
so.
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by theenchanter: 6:02pm On May 08, 2019
unpredictedone:
[

well written, but if I'm hungry and penniless today, someone give me money to eat and I end up refusing to take his gun to rob, or kidnapp; that doesn't make me a fool. meanwhile, a person who can afford drugs who told you he can't afford food?

u simply refused cos u're educated, u know ur right from wrong.

who told u a person that can afford drugs can also afford food? undecided
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by festacman(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2019
unpredictedone:
[

Afford drugs? Things they sniff is a topic for another day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fresh Crises Hit PDP State Chapters Over 2023 / Osun Extends Relaxation Of Curfew By 2 Weeks / London Museum To Return 72 Artifacts To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.