Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam (13481 Views)

2023: Prepare For Uncertainties, Aso Rock Imam Urges Buhari / Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos / Senator Shehu Sani Disagrees With Aso Rock Imam Over Statement On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by tammie24: 6:09pm On May 08, 2019
Empty head
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Mcreloaded(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2019
Before the blame was on Jonathan but as usual they want to start shifting the post again to blame god because they know people will not buy blame Jonathan again story
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 08, 2019
theenchanter:
u simply refused cos u're educated, u know ur right from wrong.

who told u a person that can afford drugs can also afford food? undecided

they can! except I if they don't want to. wait! how much is it sef? do you know with #300 you can feed daily?
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Mrpojj(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2019
festacman:
The insecurity in the Northern Nigeria has absolutely NOTHING to do with God's test. It has EVERYTHING to do with the failure of the Northern political and religious leaders to reform Almajiri education system.

When I came back home from my NYSC duty at Safana in Katsina State, I told my mother that Northern Nigeria was sitting on a keg of gunpowder given the number of male youths and children whose future have been destroyed and continued to be destroyed by the USELESS Almajiri system.

What is baffling is that till this very hour the breeding grounds of perpetrators of banditry, criminality and insurgency - the Almajiri system is still being encouraged while solutions are being sought where there is none.

If hunger dey wire you, you are penniless and high after sniffing some stuff and then somebody gives you small money to eat and gun to rob, kidnap, rustle for fair share of money realised, only a fool will say no!

Insecurity in the Northern Nigeria is just in chapter one with many chapters to go unless this Almajiri system is stopped and extensive employment opportunities are created in agriculture to absorb and financially empower these young able-bodied men.

For now WE ARE CHASING RATS while the house is burning fast.

This imam your thinking baffles me
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 08, 2019
festacman:

Afford drugs? Things they sniff is a topic for another day.

oh no! I didn't think of that. I just hope they ain't part of those sniffing faeces from some animals and human?

I think it time responsible youths from the north started vigorous campaign against such.

North's problems are just so cumbasome.

but I know this will also pass IJN
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by malvisguy212: 6:33pm On May 08, 2019
From Allah............Yes........Not from the true God
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by mrhowoto: 6:41pm On May 08, 2019
festacman:
The insecurity in the Northern Nigeria has absolutely NOTHING to do with God's test. It has EVERYTHING to do with the failure of the Northern political and religious leaders to reform Almajiri education system.

When I came back home from my NYSC duty at Safana in Katsina State, I told my mother that Northern Nigeria was sitting on a keg of gunpowder given the number of male youths and children whose future have been destroyed and continued to be destroyed by the USELESS Almajiri system.

What is baffling is that till this very hour the breeding grounds of perpetrators of banditry, criminality and insurgency - the Almajiri system is still being encouraged while solutions are being sought where there is none.

If hunger dey wire you, you are penniless and high after sniffing some stuff and then somebody gives you small money to eat and gun to rob, kidnap, rustle for fair share of money realised, only a fool will say no!

Insecurity in the Northern Nigeria is just in chapter one with many chapters to go unless this Almajiri system is stopped and extensive employment opportunities are created in agriculture to absorb and financially empower these young able-bodied men.

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by sunkieisland(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2019
I think we know the god he's talking about.

Our God gives good and perfect gifts. Not insecurity

People should stop associating bad things with God and start seeing the influence the devil has over men to perpetrate evil
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by VANZETA: 7:02pm On May 08, 2019
Religion; Opium of the masses

Nigeria needs massive investment and accountability in our security sector.

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by ogatboy(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2019
I think the imam is hungry. Give him food
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by plaetton: 7:20pm On May 08, 2019
Trizzi:
Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, chief imam of the state house mosque, says cases of insecurity in Nigeria are a test from God.

He made the comments during the daily Tafsir (Quranic teachings) which held at the State House Mosque, Abuja.

Sulaiman, speaking on the rise in cases of banditry, kidnappings, and insurgency in the country, said Nigerians should repent and pray to avert the current security problem.

Garba Shehu, special adviser to the President on media and publicity said, the chief imam “gave thanks to Almighty Allah for allowing the general election to take place peacefully throughout the country”.

“He called for repentance and prayers to avert the current security challenges confronting the nation. He said the security incidents are a test from God.”

President Buhari, who also spoke at the event, assured Nigerians ahead of his second term administration that he knows what to do as the leader of the government.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/05/insecurity-is-test-from-god-aso-rock.html

If insecurity, the daily and senseless loss of thousands of lives, human lives, is a test from God, then God is a lot sicker than we ever imagined.

God , if such a crazy lunatic exists, certainly has my MIDDLE FINGER . undecided undecided

What exactly does anyone sane human need a God for ?

1 Like

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Olamideayomide(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2019
Hope this sheik was not on weed sha....Awon hypocrite preacher.
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by darkelf: 7:34pm On May 08, 2019
sunkieisland:

People should stop associating bad things with God and start seeing the influence the devil has over men to perpetrate evil

Couldn't have said it better bro

1 Like

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Phred1717: 7:41pm On May 08, 2019
Ignorance is a disease, the North should realise on time. Imans are uneducated, sorry!!!!
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Snowstorm: 7:59pm On May 08, 2019
festacman:

You've said it all bro.
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Legendguru: 8:12pm On May 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by travismacoy: 9:20pm On May 08, 2019
fake...now no body wants to put d blame on PMB. so it wasn't a test from God during Jonathan. Fake Iman
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by travismacoy: 9:24pm On May 08, 2019
sunkieisland:

I wonder which God will test his people with Evil...
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2019
I believe him, my pastor once said that before.
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by shekauvsbuhari: 10:50pm On May 08, 2019
Earthquake2:
Idiot, Insecurity under Jonathan was a test from who?
Satan na.
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by searchlight: 11:40pm On May 08, 2019
Kenturkey048:
God will bless you abundantly...the same set of questions I keep asking myself every single day...is it DAT we don't just have sense in Nigeria,,or we have ,but just deliberately refused to make use of it ..
we have sense my brother. it is just that the number of zombies outnumbers the people that have sense and that's while they were able to elect a zombie-like president.
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by searchlight: 11:42pm On May 08, 2019
unpredictedone:
[

well written, but if I'm hungry and penniless today, someone give me money to eat and I end up refusing to take his gun to rob, or kidnapp; that doesn't make me a fool. meanwhile, a person who can afford drugs who told you he can't afford food?

A responsible person will be responsible no matter what.
you are too daft not to observer sarcasm when you see one. it's unfortunate
Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:35am On May 09, 2019
You are paid to support everything they churn out
Getting tired already ??

BuhariAdvocate:
Nonsense. Everything is God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam by Evidenx(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2019
So buhari is now bigger than Allah? he doesn't sit on the floor like the rest Muslims but sits on the chair...
reformed presidential Muslim... Hahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Mansion Former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo Donated For Covid-19 / London Museum To Return 72 Artifacts To Nigeria. / Zamfara State Gov Abdulaziz Yari Evicted From His Abuja Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.