Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date (748 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Why Be Friends To A Guy U Refused Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by flexshop(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2010
D story goes like dis

Met dis hot lady that just moved into my street,
Walked up to her and started a convo,
We exchanged digits,
Became friendly after some time,

When i thought i had d greenlite from her,
I asked her out and she declined,
I didnt persist and i moved on,

Whenever she sees me nw,she keeps staring long at me, i was confused wonderin either if shes like in her mind like

Wat a freak*n f**l dis guy is to have asked me out
OR
i wish i had accepted his offer,

So d question came to me and i need reactions

HOW DO U FEEL WHEN U COME ACROSS SOMEONE YOU REFUSED TO DATE?
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by Omolola1(f): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2010
I feel GREAT!
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by InkedNerd(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2010
Its only awkward if you allow it to be awkward. I just let it go. I don't think anything of it. I still hang with dudes that have asked me out.
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by flexshop(m): 10:10pm On Sep 21, 2010
Omolola1:

I feel GREAT!

Great!!
Ow about havin d guy dat was askin u out on foot drive by in a 2009 range rover huh!

Inked_Nerd:

Its only awkward if you allow it to be awkward. I just let it go. I don't think anything of it. I still hang with dudes that have asked me out.
My thoughts exactly
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by tjskii(f): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2010
i think to myself*thank God i didnt date this idjit*
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by Vic2k3(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2010
I fink this is ladies' thread
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by melodyj(m): 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2010
if the feelin is real, i will feel bad and try 2 make amement
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2010
There this guy that I refused to date, well is not like I hate him or something, but I'm in a relationship at the moment.
To be honest whenever I meet him I stare. I stare till he looks away. (He is freaking hot.) He def have accepted the rejection and
moved on. But I don't know why I find myself staring at him whenever I come across him.
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by ice234: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2010
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by Omolola1(f): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2010
@rokiatu, You are attracted to him~
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by flexshop(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
Omolola1:

@rokiatu, You are attracted to him~

My thoughts too,

melody j:

if the feelin is real, i will feel bad and try 2 make amement

Nice one

Vic2k3:

I fink this is ladies' thread

SAYS WHO?
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by luap: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2010
Funny Dude, you have this whole conversation happening in your head,
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2010
Am in that situation presently.In my own case i dont like the person.So when i come am around him, i just greet him casual and thats all.The reason why i culd not date him was becos the first time he saw me i was in boubou gown just coming form church and my friend introduced himt o me that we were from same place.The next thing he told my friend was that i was too big for his liking.
One day i went to my friends place in my n ormal jeans and top and he saw me.He culdnt believe his eyes with what he saw.He sent my friend to me again that he liked me but it was late cos i hv already dislike him.Ever since that day,he's been begging me but i just dislike him.Funniest thing he is not my type of guy cos he is the skinny type and i dont fancy such.
I know we r going to meet again this weekend at a party cos he knows i will be coming so he will like to be there so am going to dress to scatter his head again with my front side & back side again.
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by Emmaamaechi(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
4 me i will just feel lk am not handsome.i will just trt d girl lk sh*t any time i c her.
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by kokoye(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2010
nikkykay:

I know we r going to meet again this weekend at a party cos he knows i will be coming so he will like to be there so am going to dress to scatter his head again with my front side & back side again.

grin

Now that's just mean.

But I like it! grin
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by flexshop(m): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2010
nikkykay:

Am in that situation presently.In my own case i dont like the person.So when i come am around him, i just greet him casual and thats all.The reason why i culd not date him was becos the first time he saw me i was in boubou gown just coming form church and my friend introduced himt o me that we were from same place.The next thing he told my friend was that i was too big for his liking.
One day i went to my friends place in my n ormal jeans and top and he saw me.He culdnt believe his eyes with what he saw.He sent my friend to me again that he liked me but it was late cos i hv already dislike him.Ever since that day,he's been begging me but i just dislike him.Funniest thing he is not my type of guy cos he is the skinny type and i dont fancy such.

D guy f**k up big tym,
But why dress to impress him.seems like u r interested,

Emmaamaechi:

4 me i will just feel lk am not handsome.i will just trt d girl lk excreta any time i c her.

Thought of this but im still interested somehow, kinda tot i moved on but saw her today and, ,,
Re: How Do U Feel Around Someone U Refused To Date by flexshop(m): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2010
Which kind language sensor be dis?

(1) (Reply)

Answer This! / Why Ebi Say / Beard: For Crying Out Loud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.