Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (17468 Views)

Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / How To Make Over $100 Daily On Clickbank And CPA Marketing Free Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by phantom(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2019
Anybody who gives this OP money is on his own! I have been in Internet marketing for years. I have high ticket courses on virtually every IM subniche from affiliate marketing to dropshipping.
IM is not easy like the OP is trying to make out. Letc him show screens hot of recent earnings.
Fake screenshots are all over the Web. It's easy to get them and fake gurus including some american and british course owners use them.
Why? Because they make their money TEACHING YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY!
Think about it. Why will someone making abovery 10k dollars a month from affiliate marketing be chasing you around for a mere 50-100 dollars . He won't have time to come on nairaland,start a thread and keep commenting on it to keep it on the 1st page if he's plan isn't to make money from you. grin grin make una use una head o!

11 Likes

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by phantom(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2019
Want to make money online? Simple! Look for a problem, get the solution,make money! Shikena.

I call it the business of helping people. I don't call it affiliate marketing.
If you make people happy by solving their problems, you get wealthy in the process.
Forget all this quick cash here and there. Yes it works for the short term but to build a real business to pay you for years to come, BUILD A FUNNEL!
I may be going to advanced but build a funnel! What is it? It's called CONVERSION!
The process through which you build an audience of raving fans willing to shove their credit cards down your throat. E dey like jazz! grin grin but it's simply the PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND SELLING!

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by phantom(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2019
Educate yourselves online! Most of these info are free! Go on youtube. Stop paying fake Nigerian scammers for info you can get online. Go and sleep on youtube and get the basic information let us see if you wont be more knowledgeable than the OP.
Nobody wants to put in the hardwork. If you rely on someone else to do everything for you in this business then I am sorry , you will fail!

Easy steps:
1. Go on youtube and learn the basics
2. If you want to go advanced, I recommend following a few people and reading some books
3. Follow pat flynn, Mark ling, Russell brunson, Ryan deiss, Frank kern, Jon chow (for blogging)
4. For the very advanced who want to know THE BASICS AND PSYCHOLOGY OF SELLING, the OGs in the game you should follow include Dan Kennedy, jay Abraham, Perry Marshall, Sam carpenter,Brian Tracy etc. For self development and mindset shift,follow Tony Robbins, Dean graziosi, grant cardone etc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2019
webme:
Starting from Next month I will be creating video tutorials on Facebook ads, wordpress blogging, landing page, auto responder, the best clickbank offer etc on YouTube and I will be dropping the url here.

If you need it say Hi......
hello, after opening clickbank with VPN, can I log in at subsequent times without VPN and also how can I change my payment to PayPal or Payoneer! Or can it enter directly into my UBA Africard?
Kindly reply, thank you.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by NiggasInParis: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2019
phantom:
Educate yourselves online! Most of these info are free! Go on youtube. Stop paying fake Nigerian scammers for info you can get online. Go and sleep on youtube and get the basic information let us see if you wont be more knowledgeable than the OP.
Nobody wants to put in the hardwork. If you rely on someone else to do everything for you in this business then I am sorry , you will fail!

Easy steps:
2. If you want to go advanced, I recommend following a few people and reading some books
3. Follow pat flynn, Mark ling, Russell brunson, Ryan deiss, Frank kern, Jon chow (for blogging)
4. For the very advanced who want to know THE BASICS AND PSYCHOLOGY OF SELLING, the OGs in the game you should follow include Dan Kennedy, jay Abraham, Perry Marshall, Sam carpenter,Brian Tracy etc. For self development and mindset shift,follow Tony Robbins, Dean graziosi, grant cardone etc

Man you know, I dig you know 100%, plus I went through your profile and saw you a thorough bred.. Hahaha, i am an OG like yourself.. hip hop head, classic tunes, diverse music tastes, business minded and also proudly into this online biz stuff and very successful in it..never wanted to make any comment until I saw yours. ..

I wont want to talk much But there is something I want to correct from your comments:,

DO NOT or STOP painting our fellow Naija Internet marketers as hogwash while you praise fellow white counterparts. The oddity or Abberation( making money by teaching people how to make money on what you have not made money with before) which you were evangelizing about is not just peculiar to Naija alone but the whole internetverse..

As an industry, both we domestic gurus and All those international fellows you have mentioned we all do the same thing,(of course the truth) which is sell something- sell information, services, softwares, sell contents, products which provides solution to perceived problems; and then so we create funnels, push traffic, generate leads and make those sales... Its a universal formula!

However, there is something i am not supportive about which is one selling or trying to claim he makes money with a system when he actually doesn't and this is what we know as "make believe', a deceptive method only for the goooroos(not gurus) but yet could be very triving for those who are smart at it... Trust me this is what the OP is guilty of... And my Binoculars from the gravel pits of wutang already seen it as I went through the thread... wink

And so I thought the focal point of what your message should be all about may layed out in this below;

" Before anyone comes out to teach, show or claim to people how to make money online he should have made it with the system he is teaching about himself and have clear convincing proofs that accludes his claim ..... By this, you establish yourself as an authority and have the right to sell to people whatever information or service you render in regard and charge them as you like"

This is where the OP shot himself in the leg , he has not made a dime with AM, (trust me guys he hasn't )yet he came out and claimed he has and even using fake proofs to convince people so as to make them buy into shiiiii... (OP you should have easily called it a Tutorial thread or a journey thread you would have done very well)

And trust me, Guess this is where peeps like you and myself come handy and can spot people like this at first sight..(Nothing hurts showing a simple screenshot of your earnings in real time, even though not compulsory but at least for reasonable doubt+ hec! It will be for his own good as people will believe in him the more) as someone who practices what he preaches....

': More so, I will like to say this in clear terms, what they OP has thought or revealed in this thread is not false, the information is valid and works 100%- my only jike at him is for claiming he earns/has earned with Affiliate marketing when he hasn't ...he should have used the time spent in creating this thread to work, make something then come back and make the thread or simply name it a journey thread or he should have simply cornered all these traffic he got here into a funnel, build a list and sell them a genuine product on a system by someone who is really making money from it,- that then, will be Affiliate marketing in all its Glory!

Asides from the above we are good buddy!

And finally, As For affiliate marketing as a whole, you dare not ridicule it in anyway, or where you? ok you were not doing that .

Better not, as the term Affiliate marketing itself is as old as commerce and trade- and that is the major means by which 72% of successful IMS have made and still make income online today...

Go to Warriorplus, JVZOO and see loads our Naija Internet marketers doing us proud...We just need people that teach others to be truthful with themselves..
Peace out!

Meanwhile, you just reignited my classic touch with Warren G's# Regulate- now playing

5 Likes

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2019
Tosinex:
greetings Bro.. How far

Fine oooo
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by phantom(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2019
NiggasInParis:

Man you know, I dig you know 100%, plus I went through your profile and saw you a thorough bred.. Hahaha, i am an OG like yourself.. hip hop head, classic tunes, diverse music tastes, business minded and also proudly into this online biz stuff and very successful in it..never wanted to make any comment until I saw yours. ..

I wont want to talk much But there is something I want to correct from your comments:,

DO NOT or STOP painting our fellow Naija Internet marketers as hogwash while you praise fellow white counterparts. The oddity or Abberation( making money by teaching people how to make money on what you have not made money with before) which you were evangelizing about is not just peculiar to Naija alone but the whole internetverse..

As an industry, both we domestic gurus and All those international fellows you have mentioned we all do the same thing,(of course the truth) which is sell something- sell information, services, softwares, sell contents, products which provides solution to perceived problems; and then so we create funnels, push traffic, generate leads and make those sales... Its a universal formula!

However, there is something i am not supportive about which is one selling or trying to claim he makes money with a system when he actually doesn't and this is what we know as "make believe', a deceptive method only for the goooroos(not gurus) but yet could be very triving for those who are smart at it... Trust me this is what the OP is guilty of... And my Binoculars from the gravel pits of wutang already seen it as I went through the thread... wink

And so I thought the focal point of what your message should be all about may layed out in this below;

" Before anyone comes out to teach, show or claim to people how to make money online he should have made it with the system he is teaching about himself and have clear convincing proofs that accludes his claim ..... By this, you establish yourself as an authority and have the right to sell to people whatever information or service you render in regard and charge them as you like"

This is where the OP shot himself in the leg , he has not made a dime with AM, (trust me guys he hasn't )yet he came out and claimed he has and even using fake proofs to convince people so as to make them buy into shiiiii... (OP you should have easily called it a Tutorial thread or a journey thread you would have done very well)

And trust me, Guess this is where peeps like you and myself come handy and can spot people like this at first sight..(Nothing hurts showing a simple screenshot of your earnings in real time, even though not compulsory but at least for reasonable doubt+ hec! It will be for his own good as people will believe in him the more) as someone who practices what he preaches....

': More so, I will like to say this in clear terms, what they OP has thought or revealed in this thread is not false, the information is valid and works 100%- my only jike at him is for claiming he earns/has earned with Affiliate marketing when he hasn't ...he should have used the time spent in creating this thread to work, make something then come back and make the thread or simply name it a journey thread or he should have simply cornered all these traffic he got here into a funnel, build a list and sell them a genuine product on a system by someone who is really making money from it,- that then, will be Affiliate marketing in all its Glory!

Asides from the above we are good buddy!

And finally, As For affiliate marketing as a whole, you dare not ridicule it in anyway, or where you? ok you were not doing that .

Better not, as the term Affiliate marketing itself is as old as commerce and trade- and that is the major means by which 72% of successful IMS have made and still make income online today...

Go to Warriorplus, JVZOO and see loads our Naija Internet marketers doing us proud...We just need people that teach others to be truthful with themselves..
Peace out!

Meanwhile, you just reignited my classic touch with Warren G's# Regulate- now playing

I feel you brother. Selling info is actually not wrong. It's actually a good thing. After all you are still helping people. What I hate is the lack of transparency and fraud attached to it when someone sells a system he does not use.
Glad I could remind you of the old days of hip hop. So what part of IM are you into?
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Tifesingz: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2019
When I told guys here that this guy is fraud,
he was attacking my father, he should provide his realtime screenshots of earnings or this thread be taken down... I have wasted a lot of money online through all these affiliate scammers without getting a genuine course... I wonder why guys do this for a living... If you are in this guys WhatsApp, it's everyday he disturbs with message just to convince people to buy from him! It's pathethic seeing guys that derives pleasure by scamming their fellow men!
phantom:
Anybody who gives this OP money is on his own! I have been in Internet marketing for years. I have high ticket courses on virtually every IM subniche from affiliate marketing to dropshipping.
IM is not easy like the OP is trying to make out. Letc him show screens hot of recent earnings.
Fake screenshots are all over the Web. It's easy to get them and fake gurus including some american and british course owners use them.
Why? Because they make their money TEACHING YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY!
Think about it. Why will someone making abovery 10k dollars a month from affiliate marketing be chasing you around for a mere 50-100 dollars . He won't have time to come on nairaland,start a thread and keep commenting on it to keep it on the 1st page if he's plan isn't to make money from you. grin grin make una use una head o!
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by tobisunday(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
Website for sell ...... 08178721654. .... Give away price
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
Tifesingz:
When I told guys here that this guy is fraud,
he was attacking my father, he should provide his realtime screenshots of earnings or this thread be taken down... I have wasted a lot of money online through all these affiliate scammers without getting a genuine course... I wonder why guys do this for a living... If you are in this guys WhatsApp, it's everyday he disturbs with message just to convince people to buy from him! It's pathethic seeing guys that derives pleasure by scamming their fellow men!

Until many people understand the principle of money they will still be complaining of no money.

Go G google Google search for January top clickbank earner. The guy made over 900k dollars on Clickbank. He is selling course. I sent more than 2 messages to him last week and he replied immediately, i had to asked if he was the one replied until he told me to drop my number and called me... I followed him very well both on YouTube and Twitter.

So, i creates a thread for people to learn if you don't need it go back to your 9-5 work and don't disturb us here. You have lost some money online bcoz you don't believe yourself not to talk of believing others and until you change this mindset you can't make any money.

I have time to respond to people very well bcoz I controlled my time is not that time controls me. So, if I creates a thread and people were asking question I should not respond even when I knew very well that I have time bcoz my business is automated? Wake up guy and stop spending your life negatively
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Hunry: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
webme:

Until many people understand the principle of money they will still be complaining of no money.

Go G google Google search for January top clickbank earner. The guy made over 900k dollars on Clickbank. He is selling course. I sent more than 2 messages to him last week and he replied immediately, i had to asked if he was the one replied until he told me to drop my number and called me... I followed him very well both on YouTube and Twitter.

So, i creates a thread for people to learn if you don't need it go back to your 9-5 work and don't disturb us here. You have lost some money online bcoz you don't believe yourself not to talk of believing others and until you change this mindset you can't make any money.

I have time to respond to people very well bcoz I controlled my time is not that time controls me. So, if I creates a thread and people were asking question I should not respond even when I knew very well that I have time bcoz my business is automated? Wake up guy and stop spending your life negatively

what is the guy's name, top cb earnet
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by smefinanceNG: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Yeah I'm interested
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Fastlinkpro: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Well, which ever way, I have learnt something awesome from this guy. I will add it to what I have and see how it turns out.God bless you.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Tifesingz: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Shut up bro, it's not adding up! Let's see your real time earning screenshots simple!
webme:

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by hugokeyz: 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Loom!!!.. Pay 2k to get 16k within 2days. its very fast and works for real.
Whatsapp/call 08136301729 OR follow this link to join in interested https:///JmeOPGMTTLhJUEiPzhzawa
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by doffman: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
At this point, I will suggest op should post his earning . Just do video demo of your earning from clickbank.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Fastlinkpro: 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Op pls just do me a favour just surprise every body by showing recent earning.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by phantom(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fastlinkpro:
Op pls just do me a favour just surprise every body by showing recent earning.

Story.....lol.... the top earning click bank earner he's talking about is Robby blanchard.
I own robbies commission hero course...a very watery course. He can't teach and even seemed unsure of himself on a few occasions during the course.
Robby may be the top super affiliate he claims to be but I can bet you he most probably isn't in control of 70% of his business system. Someone more knowledgeable is behind his brand.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by joeeee240(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
phantom:
Want to make money online? Simple! Look for a problem, get the solution,make money! Shikena.

I call it the business of helping people. I don't call it affiliate marketing.
If you make people happy by solving their problems, you get wealthy in the process.
Forget all this quick cash here and there. Yes it works for the short term but to build a real business to pay you for years to come, BUILD A FUNNEL!
I may be going to advanced but build a funnel! What is it? It's called CONVERSION!
The process through which you build an audience of raving fans willing to shove their credit cards down your throat. E dey like jazz! grin grin but it's simply the PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND SELLING!

Hmmm Nice write up. Please what FUNNELS and NICHES are the best you'd advice to enter into in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Mariomadiba(m): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2019
@webme clear all doubts and post recent earnings.
It won't kill you or make you feel better either.
That's the right thing to do. Come out and prove your methods work
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Optionalx: 1:54am On Jun 07, 2019
Mariomadiba:
@webme clear all doubts and post recent earnings.
It won't kill you or make you feel better either.
That's the right thing to do. Come out and prove your methods work
He doesn’t have it. Is asking Buhari to show his Waec certificate then ... the hustle is real cheesy

1 Like

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by phantom(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2019
joeeee240:

Hmmm Nice write up. Please what FUNNELS and NICHES are the best you'd advice to enter into in Nigeria?
The big 3...health,wealth,relationships.....stick to these 3 major niches. There are some good ones that do not belong under the 3 like pets and petraining ,sports and outdoors etc

I got into the survival niche about 6 months back and currently have a list of 1000 red hot buyers in that niche with a 10% open rate. I made about 200 dollars per email I sent out promoting a hot product at the time. That product is no longer on the market but I am thinking of private labelling it in China and selling it as my own brand. That's where the cash is..

1 Like

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Mariomadiba(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2019
phantom:

The big 3...health,wealth,relationships.....stick to these 3 major niches. There are some good ones that do not belong under the 3 like pets and petraining ,sports and outdoors etc

I got into the survival niche about 6 months back and currently have a list of 1000 red hot buyers in that niche with a 10% open rate. I made about 200 dollars per email I sent out promoting a hot product at the time. That product is no longer on the market but I am thinking of private labelling it in China and selling it as my own brand. That's where the cash is..

Please I need your mentorship in this business.
I'm willing to do anything for the knowledge
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Mariomadiba(m): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Webme at this point I think it would be comfortable if we all label you as a false teacher.
You preach what you don't practice.
You couldn't give out your own practical examples and that is crime in the online business

Come our clean bro you've done a good job also with the knowledge you've impacted here.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by joeeee240(m): 11:06am On Jun 07, 2019
phantom:

Wow. Thanks. So emails work in Nigeria? I didn't know. Please I would like to learn from you. I'd be honored if you could mentor me and show me the ropes
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:25am On Jun 11, 2019
faruq37:
Hello, if you need a clickbank account I can get it for you for a token, you can whatsapp me on
Zero nine zero six seven eight nine five five nine two

how much??
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:52am On Jun 11, 2019
phantom:

Easy steps:

lobatan
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by MrCuteking(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
I pity those who pay for something without evidence. How can you market what you can do without evidence but insists on collecting money from people? Scam everywhere.

You know one usual thing about scammers? They always look real until you make payment.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by progress206(m): 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Me too. Am interested
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by success2010: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
The guy is fake after collecting my money he became hostile each time I talk to him for guiding. Pls beware of all this fake guys, talking from experience. I was warned but I thought he would be different, but leopard don't change skin. RUN possess he's a scammer.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by success2010: 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
Mariomadiba:
Webme at this point I think it would be comfortable if we all label you as a false teacher.
You preach what you don't practice.
You couldn't give out your own practical examples and that is crime in the online business

Come our clean bro you've done a good job also with the knowledge you've impacted here.
He is a scammer pls run
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Tifesingz: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
You are a fool bro! After all of this warnings?
You are a fool
success2010:
The guy is fake after collecting my money he became hostile each time I talk to him for guiding. Pls beware of all this fake guys, talking from experience. I was warned but I thought he would be different, but leopard don't change skin. RUN possess he's a scammer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See Aliko Dangote's 'heaven On Earth' Mansion That Can Make One Confuse / Revocation Of Licenses: NDIC Assures Depositors Of Speedy Payment Of Claims / How Government Policies Is Killing My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.