Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (17408 Views)

Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / How To Make Over $100 Daily On Clickbank And CPA Marketing Free Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
webme:

Until many people understand the principle of money they will still be complaining of no money.

Go G google Google search for January top clickbank earner. The guy made over 900k dollars on Clickbank. He is selling course. I sent more than 2 messages to him last week and he replied immediately, i had to asked if he was the one replied until he told me to drop my number and called me... I followed him very well both on YouTube and Twitter.

So, i creates a thread for people to learn if you don't need it go back to your 9-5 work and don't disturb us here. You have lost some money online bcoz you don't believe yourself not to talk of believing others and until you change this mindset you can't make any money.

I have time to respond to people very well bcoz I controlled my time is not that time controls me. So, if I creates a thread and people were asking question I should not respond even when I knew very well that I have time bcoz my business is automated? Wake up guy and stop spending your life negatively

Show your earnings
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
success2010:

He is a scammer pls run

I just have to reply you...

What else do you want me to do for you.

You bought a video course which I explained everything there, a step by step you need to follow.
You sent message to me to start explaining what is inside the videos one after the other...

Human being are just too funny sometimes
When I gave you video, you failed to watch it not to even talk of trying what is inside the videos how do you think you can make money in this world?

Am 100% sure that you are your own problem....
The people you were actually talking about delivered good service but you failed to use the information.

Nothing will change in your life except you determine to change your attitude.

No one will open your brain.......
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by eliok(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Webme
I respect you. I was following until negative comments. Drove me off track . I focused on my kindle income. I left the group I created for this tutorial you posted.

Im surprised you are back. Leave them. I believe you. I av been trying to make money online since 2009. When I heard about Ewen chia.
Till date all what Ewen taught still works.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by eliok(m): 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
More grace
webme:

I just have to reply you...

What else do you want me to do for you.

You bought a video course which I explained everything there, a step by step you need to follow.
You sent message to me to start explaining what is inside the videos one after the other...

Human being are just too funny sometimes
When I gave you video, you failed to watch it not to even talk of trying what is inside the videos how do you think you can make money in this world?

Am 100% sure that you are your own problem....
The people you were actually talking about delivered good service but you failed to use the information.

Nothing will change in your life except you determine to change your attitude.

No one will open your brain.......
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by WalkerMichael(m): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tifesingz:
You are a fool bro! After all of this warnings?
You are a fool

Big fool, I tell you. Looks like he has alot in his hands to waste. Very annoying thing!! angry
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2019
eliok:
Webme
I respect you. I was following until negative comments. Drove me off track . I focused on my kindle income. I left the group I created for this tutorial you posted.

Im surprised you are back. Leave them. I believe you. I av been trying to make money online since 2009. When I heard about Ewen chia.
Till date all what Ewen taught still works.

I learned how to get free Traffic from Ewen when I was trying to get more buyers on fiverr in 2015. Good to know you are one of his followers man....
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by phantom(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2019
Ewen chia..... grin grin grin grin another "guru" who makes his money teaching others. Little wonder he's no relevant today...smh...
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Obynoalobam(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hi pls I will love to know how to make money from clickbank. Teach me please.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
Obynoalobam:
Hi pls I will love to know how to make money from clickbank. Teach me please.

well.. making money in click bank isn't easy as they portrayed here. but I will recommend someone here..who i know is well loaded in his dealing and can be trusted.. nohitch is his name here on NL..

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by humbleme99(f): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
emmanuelpopson:

well.. making money in click bank isn't easy as they portrayed here. but I will recommend someone here..who i know is well loaded in his dealing and can be trusted.. nohitch is his name here on NL..

Did you buy the course from him? and what were the results?
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by lizolex8: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
yea
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by nohitch: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
humbleme99:

Did you buy the course from him? and what were the results?

Ever gone to Havard Business School to know if they were all successful?

Magic doesn't happen immediately.. it takes time from scratch to finish..

Besides, anyone who tells you there is no work, when you need a lot of time and muscle to implement what you have been taught, is a liar..

1 Like

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
nohitch:

Ever gone to Havard Business School to know if they were all successful?

Magic doesn't happen immediately.. it takes time from scratch to finish..

Besides, anyone who tells you there is no work, when you need a lot of time and muscle to implement what you have been taught, is a liar..

Accepted
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Affiliate is the best business to do in 2020. Make sure you are involved
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Are you using Facebook Insight Audience?
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Robisky001(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
brb
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2020
Robisky001:
brb

Okay shocked
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2020
Stay home.”

That’s the advice of health experts to flatten the curve of coronavirus cases.

And many people have responded to practical concerns like the threat of job loss, the lack of social contact, or the availability of supplies

Which one is the most important? You Job or your health?

That is why you need to start focusing on Online business now
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by easybreez(m): 3:01am On Mar 24, 2020
I have read this thread from a-z you really tried @op for your effort its not easy, I learned A.M from john Cristin from YouTube but the problem that I observed with A. m is that it is not easy to sell your first product ,as a beginner it requires delegency , patience and constituency ...
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2020
easybreez:
I have read this thread from a-z you really tried @op for your effort its not easy, I learned A.M from john Cristin from YouTube but the problem that I observed with A. m is that it is not easy to sell your first product ,as a beginner it requires delegency , patience and constituency ...
Yes, you are very true! And that is where 90% of people quit because they want fast result....
They want to start business today and expect miracle to happen
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Apcexchange: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2020
creating a clickbank account as a Nigeria is the problem
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Apcexchange:

You can Ignore Clickbank for now bro and focus on JVzoo....
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Noliza(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
webme:

You can Ignore Clickbank for now bro and focus on JVzoo....
JVzoo....? Tell us about JVzoo then. Thanks.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2020
Noliza:

JVzoo....? Tell us about JVzoo then. Thanks.

The same advertisement method with Clickbank. Just go and register there
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good afternoon Friend...
I want to quickly tell you this base on the message am getting every day...

If you don't have money don't even use Affiliate to start abeg.... There are other business you can do with lesser money and you can use the money you make there to invest in Affi-liate later....

What you need to get started as an Af-filiate

Landing Page
30-50 Email follow up
2-5 Bonuses
Minimum of 30k for Facebook Ads to Start
Payment for Auto responder for two months

The first month of Auto responder is $15 for 1k list if you are using get response which I recommend while two months is $30...

Domain and hosting is jot necessary as you can use get response for the landing page... But getting your own website would have be the best...

Minimum of 30k to Launch your ad...

If anyone tell you that you should start affilia-te with no money he/she want to waste your time bcoz you very will be feed up and at the end they you will say affiliate is jot working and others who never try it will believe.

Please, stay away from time waster...

You can make a lot of money from Affili-ate but you need to invest in it... If you can set it up you cab give professional to do it for you and am 100% sure that you will make more than 2x of your investment in the first 3 months....

Don't forget that the best way to make money in this stay at home period is through this business...

Don't spend all the money you have at hand instead invest it. Nobody knows when thus stay at home will end
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by funsho75(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
Message me if you need a landing page setup
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
funsho75:
Message me if you need a landing page setup
Okay oooo shocked
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by talk214: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
webme:
Good afternoon Friend...
I want to quickly tell you this base on the message am getting every day...

If you don't have money don't even use Affiliate to start abeg.... There are other business you can do with lesser money and you can use the money you make there to invest in Affi-liate later....

What you need to get started as an Af-filiate

Landing Page
30-50 Email follow up
2-5 Bonuses
Minimum of 30k for Facebook Ads to Start
Payment for Auto responder for two months

The first month of Auto responder is $15 for 1k list if you are using get response which I recommend while two months is $30...

Domain and hosting is jot necessary as you can use get response for the landing page... But getting your own website would have be the best...

Minimum of 30k to Launch your ad...

If anyone tell you that you should start affilia-te with no money he/she want to waste your time bcoz you very will be feed up and at the end they you will say affiliate is jot working and others who never try it will believe.

Please, stay away from time waster...

You can make a lot of money from Affili-ate but you need to invest in it... If you can set it up you cab give professional to do it for you and am 100% sure that you will make more than 2x of your investment in the first 3 months....

Don't forget that the best way to make money in this stay at home period is through this business...

Don't spend all the money you have at hand instead invest it. Nobody knows when thus stay at home will end

Bro, please is Twitter Ads also good to market Affiliate products?
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
talk214:

Bro, please is Twitter Ads also good to market Affiliate products?

Yes.. But any ads you use make sure you are building list... The best way to make money as an Affiliate is to build list
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2020
Apcexchange:
clickbank account for sale!

Other softwares too! Chat me up,

UPWORK PREMIUM SOFTWARES

Email Extractor:
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT NOW

Sothink Logo Maker:
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW.

Video Maker:
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW.

RAR PassFab Software:
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.
#3000 for the whole package.

Pm now or whatsapp 08189567951 to order yours.
Old Gmails available! #1, 500 per 1

US Emails list - 1milliion (5k)

Europe Email list - 1milliion (5k)

Premium Bulk Mailer - (3k)

Acute Email IDS Production engine - 5k
Contact Now! O8189567951

Call now let's transact.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 12:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Tosinex:
clickbank account for sale!

Other softwares too! Chat me up,

UPWORK PREMIUM SOFTWARES

Email Extractor:
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT NOW

Sothink Logo Maker:
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW.

Video Maker:
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW.

RAR PassFab Software:
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.
#3000 for the whole package.

Pm now or whatsapp 08189567951 to order yours.
Old Gmails available! #1, 500 per 1

US Emails list - 1milliion (5k)

Europe Email list - 1milliion (5k)

Premium Bulk Mailer - (3k)

Acute Email IDS Production engine - 5k
Contact Now! O8189567951

Call now let's transact.

Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Data Shows CBN Not Defending Naira With FX Reserves - Businessday / How Government Policies Is Killing My Business / Fairmoney's N2.5 Billion Commercial Paper Issuance Ends In Oversubscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.