Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (17465 Views)

Make Money On Clickbank In 2021 (free Tutorial). Enter Here Now! / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / How To Make Over $100 Daily On Clickbank And CPA Marketing Free Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Ekunsgreat: 11:14pm On May 18, 2019
Yea..what are we selling please I don’t understand

1 Like

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by wizzyfunky: 2:11am On May 19, 2019
Ekunsgreat:
Yea..what are we selling please I don’t understand
goat meat pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by deafeyez: 6:29pm On May 19, 2019
wizzyfunky:
goat meat pepper soup

grin grin
grin grin
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by deafeyez: 6:31pm On May 19, 2019
webme:
Those who works smart will always make thing happen.

Just bought a domain. Remaining to host. GTBank transfer not working.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by chigo4u: 7:16pm On May 19, 2019
webme:

No oooo. Just to register ni ooo
False, @onenessone you have to use vpn every time you are logging into your account or your account will be banned sooner than later.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by timitayo77: 7:25pm On May 19, 2019
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by chigo4u: 8:32pm On May 19, 2019
timitayo77:
You r a real JJC on clickbank
Lol, my advice is for @onenessone you can do whatever you like but just know you’ll be banned quicker than later for signing in to clickbank from banned countries and FYI I know clickbank far more than you and this op. I’m just monitoring the thread.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2019
chigo4u:

False, @onenessone you have to use vpn every time you are logging into your account or your account will be banned sooner than later.

A big lie.
I registered on Clickbank since May 2015 and have never for once use VPN to login.

Do you think Clickbank don't know that people from Nigeria are promoting their offer?

2 Likes

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by chigo4u: 9:30pm On May 19, 2019
webme:

A big lie.
I registered on Clickbank since May 2015 and have never for once use VPN to login.

Do you think Clickbank don't know that people from Nigeria are promoting their offer?
Oga clickbank updated their policy from not allowing certain countries register to even banning accounts that login from blacklisted countries. Search online you’ll see many people their accounts were banned for logging in from blacklisted countries.
Your account is an old account perhaps that’s why you have not been banned, I also have an account far older than yours and I now login with vpn, maybe when they ban you your eyes will clear
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 10:43pm On May 19, 2019
chigo4u:

Oga clickbank updated their policy from not allowing certain countries register to even banning accounts that login from blacklisted countries. Search online you’ll see many people their accounts were banned for logging in from blacklisted countries.
Your account is an old account perhaps that’s why you have not been banned, I also have an account far older than yours and I now login with vpn, maybe when they ban you your eyes will clear

There are some countries they don't accept payment from and Nigeria is among but you can easily access clickbank account using same Nigeria IP.

So, telling me that they will ban account because of where you are login in from is out of point.
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by XwhY(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2019
webme:

There are some countries they don't accept payment from and Nigeria is among but you can easily access clickbank account using same Nigeria IP.

So, telling me that they will ban account because of where you are login in from is out of point.

I tried creating a clickbank account today but Nigeria is not among the countries to be selected. How do I go about this
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by chigo4u: 11:40pm On May 19, 2019
webme:

You dont know these basic stuff and yet you're teaching people how to make money with clickbank lol. Well you've learn't now. IF you want to keep your account for long always log in with VPN!!!
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Danyl(m): 12:39am On May 20, 2019
Thanks @OP for this wonderful tutorial As for me I still login from my naija IP without issues.
And secondly@OP, please I am bothered about something, I have all these in place already but for instance if I want to promote something like 2 weeks diet which I have tried in the past, and am using a squeeze page before redirecting to the product page won't that seems to be long for the prospective though I know the money is in the list and MailChimp is out of question due to their policies on affilate marketing, how else can I shorten the route from fb ads to the squeeze page to the product page?

2. Do you advise that one set up all the email swipes connected to a list for subscribers at once or one should build the list first before auto responders?

3. For 2 weeks diet for instance, what description can I use that could capture attention enough to garner some clicks on fb as I didn't capture this well in the write-up I have been reading

4. Is it advisable to use traffic strictly as you said or one can consider the leads ad campaign objective too?

5. Is "LEARN MORE" advisable for CTA on fb ads?

6. Have you ever had situations where you run ads and no conversion came but only build list which you had to blast to before results starts coming? Will love to know about this.

My reason why I wrote these long epistle is because I once tried red tea detox got some emails to my list though building it manually till I can import them to my email autoresp. list but that ads didn't pan through guess it's because it's a physical product and not a digital product, so I don't know why my campaigns didn't fly then other than that I got about 5 leads while running that but no conversion, could it be that my landing page wasn't attractive enough for conversion or my headline on fb ads wasn't attractive.

Please I will love your answers to these questions as am willing to kick this off once again.
Thank you so much.

And to everyone out there, USD account Facebook ads is the best, naira account has limits you may not realize until you try the USD. Though to some people everything goes but fb can be racist. Just an advise to try what works with rest of mind.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Tifesingz: 9:46am On May 20, 2019
Bro, is it until someone tell you again that this is a red flag? Someone that can be posting other people's screenshot and finds it difficult to post his own. I'm very sure if you contact him on WhatsApp for screenshots, he would definitely give you a doctored screenshots but he dare not post it here cos guys will nab him. All these internet marketer wanna be na SCAM! Pure scam, it's so easy to spot one unless you are greedy. I bet if this guy know anything about clickbank or affiliate programs, he only reparckaged what he saw online and sells to gullible ones. Japa! A word is enough
MrCuteking:
Op I still strongly believe that since you are charging for this tutorial and if you really want to help people with the setup and all that, you still need to send evidence that you earn as much as you post online. Evidence of 4days till date is not a bad idea. Unless you are doing it for free.

We are Nigerians, please try and understand. You have the knowledge quite alright but sincerely, you can clear all doubts if you bring forth an evidence. I know people will still pay without evidence but I still wonder how you can type this long without even trying to come up with recent evidence.

From the amount you charge, you sectioned it to be 50k for clickbank price setup, 35k for for 3hrs training tutorial and 7.5k for video tutorial, of which majority, if not all would go for the last one without getting to see you.

If you can make out time to send what others are charging for clickbank, send us pictures of an ad on Facebook, why is it so difficult to send us evidence of the recent amount you made since this month?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by moneyadulttube: 10:04am On May 20, 2019
Adult tube website is the fastest way to make consistent money online. Check my signature for more info
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Adesam02: 10:37am On May 20, 2019
please how do I link my payoneer account with click bank?
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Wisfem: 12:01pm On May 20, 2019
Provided this is not scam I will need your contact
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Wisfem: 12:03pm On May 20, 2019
I need your WhatsApp number or if possible your Yahoo acct
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2019
Tifesingz:
Bro, is it until someone tell you again that this is a red flag? Someone that can be posting other people's screenshot and finds it difficult to post his own. I'm very sure if you contact him on WhatsApp for screenshots, he would definitely give you a doctored screenshots but he dare not post it here cos guys will nab him. All these internet marketer wanna be na SCAM! Pure scam, it's so easy to spot one unless you are greedy. I bet if this guy know anything about clickbank or affiliate programs, he only reparckaged what he saw online and sells to gullible ones. Japa! A word is enough

That is why many Nigerian will always live in poverty.

I started this tutorial I never ask anyone for money and if you need more than what I dropped here you have to pay for my service.

If all you could do is to criticize people you will always be on the same spot.

The screen short i dropped at the top when I first posted the introduction is my own screen short and if you know me very well you will see that is my name which starts with F.

I knew you have message me on whatsapp you are the one who was begging me to give you the material that you will pay back After your father burial?

You want to live in poverty for life? Must you die the way your father dead?

Please, wake up and change your mindset.

Am not, and i will never force anyone to buy my material or to pay for set up so, if all you could to is to come here and be saying nonsense because you want me to do things for you for free then OYO is your case.

What I have dropped here is enough for someone who really serious and who is ready to make things happen.

Many thing am doing today I didn't learn it from any company. I learnt through buying courses online and YouTube.
So, mind the way you talk

1 Like

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2019
Adesam02:
please how do I link my payoneer account with click bank?

Yes Please!
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 1:39pm On May 20, 2019
Danyl:
Thanks @OP for this wonderful tutorial As for me I still login from my naija IP without issues.
And secondly@OP, please I am bothered about something, I have all these in place already but for instance if I want to promote something like 2 weeks diet which I have tried in the past, and am using a squeeze page before redirecting to the product page won't that seems to be long for the prospective though I know the money is in the list and MailChimp is out of question due to their policies on affilate marketing, how else can I shorten the route from fb ads to the squeeze page to the product page?

2. Do you advise that one set up all the email swipes connected to a list for subscribers at once or one should build the list first before auto responders?

3. For 2 weeks diet for instance, what description can I use that could capture attention enough to garner some clicks on fb as I didn't capture this well in the write-up I have been reading

4. Is it advisable to use traffic strictly as you said or one can consider the leads ad campaign objective too?

5. Is "LEARN MORE" advisable for CTA on fb ads?

6. Have you ever had situations where you run ads and no conversion came but only build list which you had to blast to before results starts coming? Will love to know about this.

My reason why I wrote these long epistle is because I once tried red tea detox got some emails to my list though building it manually till I can import them to my email autoresp. list but that ads didn't pan through guess it's because it's a physical product and not a digital product, so I don't know why my campaigns didn't fly then other than that I got about 5 leads while running that but no conversion, could it be that my landing page wasn't attractive enough for conversion or my headline on fb ads wasn't attractive.

Please I will love your answers to these questions as am willing to kick this off once again.
Thank you so much.

And to everyone out there, USD account Facebook ads is the best, naira account has limits you may not realize until you try the USD. Though to some people everything goes but fb can be racist. Just an advise to try what works with rest of mind.
Thanks.

You can use getresponse and build landing page without even domain name and hosting.
You are driving Visitors from facebook to that Landing page. Once they submit their email they will received a confirmation which will redirect them to the offer.

The email you collected is for you to follow them up with the offer because people are coming to facebook for social, they don't have the mind of buying. They just saw your advert and you need to build relationship.

You can even provide 5-10 pages eBook and you are telling them to download that eBook. That eBook may be the reason they followed your ads from facebook and they are ready to drop their details to get it.

Create auto responder follow up and that will work even when you are sleeping.

If you are running traffic ads for someone to sign up for your offer there will always be conversion and the best thing is to change it to landing page visit. You are paying only when someone load and land on your landing page....

For the details on 2 weeks diet. You can get the material on how to promote it on the affiliate page. Things like banner, email, articles etc.

I hope have answered your questions?

1 Like

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2019
chigo4u:

You dont know these basic stuff and yet you're teaching people how to make money with clickbank lol. Well you've learn't now. IF you want to keep your account for long always log in with VPN!!!

Oga..... Go and make your research very well.

I have clickbank account for over 3 years and I have friends and mentors who have the account login using Nigeria IP and never have problem and it can never have any problem.

I knew more than 10 people who have successfully registered from Jan. till now and they never complaint about banned account.

Have seen people commenting on this page again saying they are using Nigeria IP to login and their account never have problem.

Am sure you don't read my details.

Nigeria is not among of the country that can buy from Clickbank and I guess the Issue is because of Paypal limit, if paypal accept Nigeria to accept payment today many companies who banned Nigeria will open it back.

So, make your research very well before coming here to comment
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Tifesingz: 2:20pm On May 20, 2019
Just shut the fvck up you idiot! Half backed info so they people can message you and pay for what's not working for you. I'm saying it again and again,
you are a scammer! FYI I have never contacted you on WhatsApp you idiot mentioning someone's father. Isn't it obvious you lack home training and lack the sense of reasoning to think like a normal person? Your end is near if you don't stop all these nonsense you are doing!!!
webme:

That is why many Nigerian will always live in poverty.

I started this tutorial I never ask anyone for money and if you need more than what I dropped here you have to pay for my service.

If all you could do is to criticize people you will always be on the same spot.

The screen short i dropped at the top when I first posted the introduction is my own screen short and if you know me very well you will see that is my name which starts with F.

I knew you have message me on whatsapp you are the one who was begging me to give you the material that you will pay back After your father burial?

You want to live in poverty for life? Must you die the way your father dead?

Please, wake up and change your mindset.

Am not, and i will never force anyone to buy my material or to pay for set up so, if all you could to is to come here and be saying nonsense because you want me to do things for you for free then OYO is your case.

What I have dropped here is enough for someone who really serious and who is ready to make things happen.

Many thing am doing today I didn't learn it from any company. I learnt through buying courses online and YouTube.
So, mind the way you talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by chigo4u: 2:24pm On May 20, 2019
webme:

Oga..... Go and make your research very well.

I have clickbank account for over 3 years and I have friends and mentors who have the account login using Nigeria IP and never have problem and it can never have any problem.

I knew more than 10 people who have successfully registered from Jan. till now and they never complaint about banned account.

Have seen people commenting on this page again saying they are using Nigeria IP to login and their account never have problem.

Am sure you don't read my details.

Nigeria is not among of the country that can buy from Clickbank and I guess the Issue is because of Paypal limit, if paypal accept Nigeria to accept payment today many companies who banned Nigeria will open it back.

So, make your research very well before coming here to comment
I know clickbank far more than you. Check my threads you’ll see where I was selling old clickbank account. Paypal has nothing to do with clickbank blacklisted countries. You told you you can’t buy clickbank products with Nigeria Paypal? How many people who say they have been logging in successfully with their Nigerian IP have received payments from clickbank? They won’t ban you instantly but sooner than later you’ll be banned especially when it’s time for payment.
Stop embarrassing yourself here and accept correction. Go to many clickbank affiliate forums and ask this question
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by webme(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2019
Tifesingz:
Just shut the fvck up you idiot! Half backed info so they people can message you and pay for what's not working for you. I'm saying it again and again,
you are a scammer! FYI I have never contacted you on WhatsApp you idiot mentioning someone's father. Isn't it obvious you lack home training and lack the sense of reasoning to think like a normal person? Your end is near if you don't stop all these nonsense you are doing!!!

Well... I don't have time to start arguing with u. Work on yourself
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Tifesingz: 6:07pm On May 20, 2019
Argue please... Bro FYI you don cast!!! Someone posted you on Facebook already on my group
webme:

Well... I don't have time to start arguing with u. Work on yourself

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by Hunry: 9:48pm On May 20, 2019
what is the scam here?

that clickbank doesn't accept Nigerian's or the op does not practice what he preaches?

well, my cb account is over 10 years old and I've never logged in via VPN.

maybe cb policies have changed for new accounts, I don't know.

let people signup and post their feedback instead of relying on old info.

the method shared by the op works so I see no reason for all d scam comments.

y'all take a chill pill
Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by deafeyez: 10:24pm On May 20, 2019
chigo4u:

I know clickbank far more than you. Check my threads you’ll see where I was selling old clickbank account. Paypal has nothing to do with clickbank blacklisted countries. You told you you can’t buy clickbank products with Nigeria Paypal? How many people who say they have been logging in successfully with their Nigerian IP have received payments from clickbank? They won’t ban you instantly but sooner than later you’ll be banned especially when it’s time for payment.
Stop embarrassing yourself here and accept correction. Go to many clickbank affiliate forums and ask this question

Thank you for passing your point.

The OP might not know all but he has given us so much for a help.

Personally I have a clickbank account with a Nigerian IP no dime made and the account still operational. Although I spend like five minutes on the account.

I also have a UK after a man complained he came to Nigeria used a Nigeria IP and his account blocked.

So dear, if he says he has been using a Nigerian IP let him be. He has added value to lives.

You, create a thread teach people clickbank I still want to learn more.

For Now, the OP is my mentor and if you teach about CB too I can have you as a mentor too.

If you don't want your method known to many, I can shoot you privately.

But please stop harassing the OP, help the little way you can.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank by chigo4u: 10:43pm On May 20, 2019
deafeyez:

Thank you for passing your point.

The OP might not know all but he has given us so much for a help.

Personally I have a clickbank account with a Nigerian IP no dime made and the account still operational. Although I spend like five minutes on the account.

I also have a UK after a man complained he came to Nigeria used a Nigeria IP and his account blocked.

So dear, if he says he has been using a Nigerian IP let him be. He has added value to lives.

You, create a thread teach people clickbank I still want to learn more.

For Now, the OP is my mentor and if you teach about CB too I can have you as a mentor too.

If you don't want your method known to many, I can shoot you privately.

But please stop harassing the OP, help the little way you can.

Thank you.
I don’t have any problems with the op so far except I tried to correct an error. I agree nobody knows all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See Aliko Dangote's 'heaven On Earth' Mansion That Can Make One Confuse / Revocation Of Licenses: NDIC Assures Depositors Of Speedy Payment Of Claims / How Government Policies Is Killing My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.