Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Let's Help A Brother Solve The Following Questions: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Help A Brother Solve The Following Questions: (396 Views)

Please Help Me How To Solve The Pimples On My Face..check Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Help A Brother Solve The Following Questions: by Hotzone(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2019
These questions are points of interest to my forthcoming English Language examination.
Please, fellow Nairalanders, tender the correct answers to the blanket

Re: Let's Help A Brother Solve The Following Questions: by Kenmatt(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2019
Let's just help you as you requested.
1- Being

2-Been

3-Been

4-Been

5-Being
Re: Let's Help A Brother Solve The Following Questions: by Bizmagnet: 5:29pm On May 08, 2019
1) been
2) being
3) been
4) been
5) being

e.g. Your beautiful websites and blogs are being designed by BizMagnet, having been recommended and acknowledged as a quality and reliable Web Developer on Nairaland.
Check my signature to contact me for your business website or blogs or softwares.

1 Like

Re: Let's Help A Brother Solve The Following Questions: by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 08, 2019
1) Been

2) Being

3) Been

4) Been

5) Being

2 Likes

Re: Let's Help A Brother Solve The Following Questions: by LuciferKoran: 5:40pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Let's Help A Brother Solve The Following Questions: by kings59: 5:56pm On May 08, 2019
1. Been

2. Being

3. Been

4. Been

5. Being

How to know which one to use.

Has, have, had all go with Been

Is, was,am,are,were all go with Being

Been is a past participle used in present and past perfect tenses. While Being is a present participle used in progressive verb forms.
Re: Let's Help A Brother Solve The Following Questions: by Kenmatt(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day! / Cheapest Universities In Nigeria And School Fees / Causes Of Project Failure And Abandonment In Ghana (accra)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.