Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Super Eagles Star Reacts After Winning Stoke City POTY Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Star Reacts After Winning Stoke City POTY Award (257 Views)

Messi And Ronaldo Omitted From Uefa Men’s Poty Nominations / Okocha: Missing Out On CAF POTY Award My Biggest Regret / OFFICIAL: Messi, Ronaldo & Van Dijk Shortlisted For 2018-19 UEFA Men's POTY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Star Reacts After Winning Stoke City POTY Award by ackim: 5:56pm On May 08, 2019
Super Eagles midfielder Oghenekaro Etebo reacted after winning South West Stokies City player of the year award in his debut season.

The 23-year-old Nigeria international who joined the Potters from Portuguese outfit CD Feirense last summer where he featured prominently for the Potters, making 32 appearances and contributing two goals and an assist as a defensive midfielder.

Etebo was beaten to the club’s best player award by goalkeeper Jack Butland but the Warri-born took home SW Stokies’ top gong reacted via his social media platform as he tweeted.

It’s a thing of joy winning the SW Stoke City player of the year �and I just want to use this opportunity to appreciate the fans for their support indeed you guys will stay in my heart���⚪️ pic.twitter.com/N46qjNofkb

— Etebo Karo (@etebo_karo) May 5, 2019
Etebo set to feature for his first Africa Cup of Nations billed to kick off on June 21 as the Super Eagles drawn with Burundi, Guinea and Madagascar in the Group B

Read more here http://www.reportminds.com/2019/05/super-eagles-star-reacts-after-winning.html

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Man. City Wins 2018/2019 EPL Title / Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup - 48 Countries Cancelled / I Turned The Word BALL Into Cristiano Ronaldo Playing The Ball Into The Net.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.