Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

It Will Be Unfair To Let Ajax Go Out Of The Champions League Now. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Will Be Unfair To Let Ajax Go Out Of The Champions League Now. (475 Views)

It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Be Unfair To Let Ajax Go Out Of The Champions League Now. by Christmasdon(m): 6:36pm On May 08, 2019
Oh, yeah! Ajax have done so well in this Champions League, campaign no disrespect to Spurs! But they deserve to be in the Final. However, I see a Red Card in tonight Champions League.
Re: It Will Be Unfair To Let Ajax Go Out Of The Champions League Now. by donbenie(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2019
They either win or lose,

How is Tottenham a better choice to be in the Finals than Ajax?

Ajax is a FOUR times WINNER..

What have Tottenham ever done? angry
Re: It Will Be Unfair To Let Ajax Go Out Of The Champions League Now. by Christmasdon(m): 9:37pm On May 08, 2019
donbenie:
They either win or lose,
How is Tottenham a better choice to be in the Finals than Ajax?
Ajax is a FOUR times WINNER..
What have Tottenham ever done? angry
. i said ajax deserves to be in the final.READ MY HEADLINE.AGAIN.
Re: It Will Be Unfair To Let Ajax Go Out Of The Champions League Now. by donbenie(m): 9:39pm On May 08, 2019
Christmasdon:
i said ajax deserves to be in the final.READ MY HEADLINE.AGAIN.
And you made it sound as if there's a Conspiracy against them..

(1) (Reply)

Europa Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Arsenal: 8PM / Messi Is The Best Player, He Should Win The Ballon D'or," Says Virgil Van Dijk / German Coach: We Are Up Against A Strong Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.