Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ (2394 Views)

99% Of People Developing Lagos - Calabar Highway Is From South East / How Tinubu Is Milking And Under-developing Lagos State / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Nobody: 2:44am On May 09, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos and ABJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfosrESx4s0&t=39s
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:46am On May 09, 2019
Kanu is a sharp dude
Leaving on idiotic pigs contributions

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by checkedout: 4:50am On May 09, 2019
Issokay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by orisa37: 6:04am On May 09, 2019
Develop Benue and PortHacout.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by BuhariAdvocate: 6:06am On May 09, 2019
Stupid talk.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Nobody: 6:07am On May 09, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
[s]Kanu is a sharp dude
Leaving on idiotic pigs contributions[/s]
Afonja, hope you know IPOB is worth over $200m? With enough financial war chest to fight this struggle to any level. This one nah small change you wan kill yourself. If I show you my contribution a month in euros, you will go mad. How do you think this struggle is still waxing strong? It's because of the contribution of people like Mazi Nnamdi Obi.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by mrvitalis(m): 6:22am On May 09, 2019
The truth is it may not be massive igbos are now thinking home and south south

I stay in uyo ...see igbos coming here in droves ...

I wont say im not going to invest outside the south east ooh ....but it must be on a rented apartment ...would only build in the east ...thats me

The one i have in uyo is already a mistake ....might consider ph ....but not sure yet

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by omenkaLives(m): 6:41am On May 09, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Kanu is a sharp dude
Lord have mercy!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by RemiTinubu(f): 6:42am On May 09, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
Lord have mercy!! shocked shocked shocked
[/s]
trash trash trash and iroh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Nobody: 6:42am On May 09, 2019
mrvitalis:

I wont say im not going to invest outside the south east ooh ....but it must be on a rented apartment ...would only build in the east ...thats me

The one i have in uyo is already a mistake ....might consider ph ....but not sure yet

Igbos have always been in Uyo since immemorial, just as there are many Ibibios in Abia. Both states are neighbors, before artificial borders were created, Igbos and Ibibios lived as one people. Great Aro-confederency was a union of Ibibios and Igbos. Ibibio people bear more resemblance to the Igbos physically and in culture and tradition than any non-Igboid ethnic group in the so-called SS, because they are flesh and bone of Igbos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aro_people
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aro_Confederacy

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:48am On May 09, 2019
Nnamudi Kano, sorry for my spelling grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:52am On May 09, 2019
johndoexxx:

Afonja, hope you know IPOB is worth over[b] $200m[/b]? With enough financial war chest to fight this struggle to any level. This one nah small change you wan kill yourself. If I show you my contribution a month in euros, you will go mad. How do you think this struggle is still waxing strong? It's because of the contribution of people like Mazi Nnamdi Obi.
Weyrey chest beater
Contributed by these people queueing behind a tanker for 1 litre of kerosene?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Westbestside: 6:54am On May 09, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Kanu is a sharp dude
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Westbestside: 6:59am On May 09, 2019
Developing Lagos, van the mumu show us the igbo acclaimed development in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Nobody: 7:03am On May 09, 2019
Westbestside:
[s]Developing Lagos, van the mumu show us the igbo acclaimed development in Lagos[/s]?

The problem with you afonjas is you are not grateful.

Pic 1...Lagos with Igbos
Pic 2...Ibadan with no Igbos

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Nobody: 7:10am On May 09, 2019
johndoexxx:

Pic 1...Lagos with Igbos

Hahaha, Ibadan is a shithole

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by nijabazaar: 7:12am On May 09, 2019
I ve always maintained that all Igbos should stop investing outside the south east, especially the Sw.

Let's look home. Let's emulate Dr Godwin Maduka.

That skyscraper you want to build in Eko atkantic, forget it, build it it in Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi or IMO.

We should all divest from the SW. We should all be divergent. This country ain't one and its high time we, the Igbo, stop burying our heads in the sand in the illusive hope that Nigeria is on the right path or is united. She never is!

Channel your money back to the East, for it is where the Sun rises.

I hope Coscharis, Sir, you're reading this cos I know you're on NL and politics us your favorite thread.

And you too, E-money. Thoust are also on NL. Don't just invest in hotels in the East try something more tangible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by leokid866: 7:20am On May 09, 2019
johndoexxx:

Afonja, hope you know IPOB is worth over $200m? With enough financial war chest to fight this struggle to any level. This one nah small change you wan kill yourself. If I show you my contribution a month in euros, you will go mad. How do you think this struggle is still waxing strong? It's because of the contribution of people like Mazi Nnamdi Obi.

Please if you people want to start a war starts it already and stop displaying your madness online.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by leokid866: 7:23am On May 09, 2019
nijabazaar:
I ve always maintained that all Igbos should stop investing outside the south east, especially the Sw.

Let's look home. Let's emulate Dr Godwin Maduka.

That skyscraper you want to build in Eko atkantic, forget it, build it it in Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi or IMO.

We should all divest from the SW. We should all be divergent. This country ain't one and its high time we, the Igbo, stop burying our heads in the sand in the illusive hope that Nigeria is on the right path or is united. She never is!

Channel your money back to the East, for it is where the Sun rises.

I hope Coscharis, Sir, you're reading this cos I know you're on NL and politics us your favorite thread.

And you too, E-money. Thoust are also on NL. Don't just invest in hotels in the East try something more tangible.

I support your Motion, you should invest your money in your state of origin. It makes a lot of sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by leokid866: 7:26am On May 09, 2019
johndoexxx:

Pic 1...Lagos with Igbos

If it is sure for you take your development back to your biafra leave Lagos it is not hard. Silly people acting as if they are the only ones in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by leokid866: 7:29am On May 09, 2019
Success1020:

Hahaha, Ibadan is a shithole

Maybe but at least ibadan is a recognized state can you please use Google to point out where biafra is on the Nigerian map.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by kelviborji32: 7:30am On May 09, 2019
[quote author=Peacemaker5129 post=78230218]Kanu is a sharp dude
Leaving on idiotic pigs contributions [why is naira and kobo still there when you said you aren't a Nigerian]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by mrvitalis(m): 7:36am On May 09, 2019
johndoexxx:

Igbos have always been in Uyo since immemorial, just as there are many Ibibios in Abia. Both states are neighbors, before artificial borders were created, Igbos and Ibibios lived as one people. Great Aro-confederency was a union of Ibibios and Igbos. Ibibio people bore more resemblance to the Igbos and culture than any non-Igboid ethnic group in the so-called SS, because they are flesh and bone of Igbos.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aro_people
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aro_Confederacy
Sure i agree

And for me my idea of biafra is igbo land plus akwa -cross ....simple the ijaws can go

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Warship: 7:53am On May 09, 2019
mrvitalis:

Are you sure that you are truly an Igbo man.

Ibibios, Annangs, Igbos are of the same root.

Arochukwu, Abiriba etc are mixtures of these ethnic groups.

Akwa Ibom and Cross River are second homes of Ndigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Westbestside: 8:53am On May 09, 2019
johndoexxx:

Pic 1...Lagos with Igbos
Zombie, Ibadan is developed than all the entire southeast. So having an establishment means development. Mumu, Sanford that have constructed road in Lagos self never claim development. How did folking ungrateful ingrates Osus develop Lagos. Lazy fool.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by abula112(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2019
Westbestside:
Zombie, Ibadan is developed than all the entire southeast. So having an establishment means development. Mumu, Sanford that have constructed road in Lagos self never claim development. How did folking ungrateful ingrates Osus develop Lagos. Lazy fool.
self acclaimed developers with mudy home.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Firgemachar: 6:03pm On May 09, 2019
johndoexxx:

Pic 1...Lagos with Igbos

Many Ibadan indigenes have more than that in Lagos than their native Ibadan if your claim is true.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu In Italy - Strong Message To Stubborn Igbos Developing Lagos And ABJ by Westbestside: 6:47pm On May 09, 2019
abula112:

self acclaimed developers with mudy home.
See the home so called developers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Saleh mamman, The New Minister Of Power In Nigeria / Voice From South-south: A Disastrous End To Northern Lies / Facebook/ Instagram Removes Buhari "Genocidal Post" Suspends Account For 30days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.