Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too (24603 Views)

Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) / Brazil Players Throw Eggs At Phillipe Coutinho To Celebrate 26th Birthday(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by NessieRey: 11:17am On May 09, 2019
andysmith123:
he left liverpool to win the champions league,kikikikiki,irony of life
baba he went to barca because of trophies not necessarily champions league. Apparently, he has done just that.
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by RTSC: 11:17am On May 09, 2019
andrew444:

Chelsea fan spotted ,hazard will go to Madrid and you can't stop him ,you can only hate

Madrid is a better club than Chelsea and will always be a better club than Chelsea

Leave hazard alone ok

Which big player dey Madrid wey go hinder hazard ?
He will be their main man there
Like bale abi?

Bale was even greater than Hazard when he left Tottenham, and Madrid atmosphere turned him into a zombie.
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by andrew444(m): 11:19am On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

Since my existence as a barca fan,this has been the worst barca coach. A coach with zero tactics... And the worst part is that barca won't still sack him. Whats worst than blewing up a 3-0 advantage in a UCL as coach twice?? And barca board is still contemplating on whether to sack him. Even Wenger wouldn't have thrown away 3-0 advantage.

Mr valverde is the worst coach I have ever seen without a tactics. When the season was abt go start,I told some of my fellow barca fans that it will.be difficult barca winning a UCL under this amateur coach called valverde.why would this idiot of a coach remove the third option he had in attack line when which was coutinho to introduce a midfielder when he knows he needs just a goal to kill off the match? How on earth did this idiot coach never taught of starting the match with 4-4-2 atkeast to keep possession and shut Liverpool down for some mins? Barca should stop politics and employ a coach with a CV not some kinda mid table materials....

Secondly, I have been one person always against still keeping pique in barca. This dude is thr@sh especially when his assistant in CB is bad. Puyol covers this dude for over some seasons and he looked so good before umtiti covered him partly last season. Pique is one hell of a dude that can't withstand d pressure once his partner in defence is having a bad day. I totally criticised the idea of buying left footed defenders only when they were signing defenders without planning for a pique replacement. For those comparing pique to puyol,your just a modern day hypocrite!!!! Pique is absolute thr@sh that's being favoured by barca board cos he is a Spaniard

Again,whosoever that advices barca to still keep Suarez is the main architect if failure in nou camp. The number of times barca won a UCL of late,check the front line, they have always v a front trio that would score as much as 100+ goals in a season. Not scoring just 2 goals in matches and decide to defend.

There is no way only messi can kill himself for the club. Barca GATS plan perfectly well on how to get a CF and a LWF... Dembele is pure sh!t. D earlier the better we realise that.

With this present happenings, barca still had plans to sell rackitic who is their second best midfielder and keep some other sh!ts in the team.... The transfer policy of late sucks. Imagine those days LA masia graduants were always promoted,things v always been fine until.barca went to adopt real Madrid format and start buying some sh!tty players.

God bless you bro

Oil dey your head jare
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by IamSoProlific: 11:19am On May 09, 2019
T
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Believe33: 11:20am On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

Since my existence as a barca fan,this has been the worst barca coach. A coach with zero tactics... And the worst part is that barca won't still sack him. Whats worst than blewing up a 3-0 advantage in a UCL as coach twice?? And barca board is still contemplating on whether to sack him. Even Wenger wouldn't have thrown away 3-0 advantage.

Mr valverde is the worst coach I have ever seen without a tactics. When the season was abt go start,I told some of my fellow barca fans that it will.be difficult barca winning a UCL under this amateur coach called valverde.why would this idiot of a coach remove the third option he had in attack line when which was coutinho to introduce a midfielder when he knows he needs just a goal to kill off the match? How on earth did this idiot coach never taught of starting the match with 4-4-2 atkeast to keep possession and shut Liverpool down for some mins? Barca should stop politics and employ a coach with a CV not some kinda mid table materials....

Secondly, I have been one person always against still keeping pique in barca. This dude is thr@sh especially when his assistant in CB is bad. Puyol covers this dude for over some seasons and he looked so good before umtiti covered him partly last season. Pique is one hell of a dude that can't withstand d pressure once his partner in defence is having a bad day. I totally criticised the idea of buying left footed defenders only when they were signing defenders without planning for a pique replacement. For those comparing pique to puyol,your just a modern day hypocrite!!!! Pique is absolute thr@sh that's being favoured by barca board cos he is a Spaniard

Again,whosoever that advices barca to still keep Suarez is the main architect if failure in nou camp. The number of times barca won a UCL of late,check the front line, they have always v a front trio that would score as much as 100+ goals in a season. Not scoring just 2 goals in matches and decide to defend.

There is no way only messi can kill himself for the club. Barca GATS plan perfectly well on how to get a CF and a LWF... Dembele is pure sh!t. D earlier the better we realise that.

With this present happenings, barca still had plans to sell rackitic who is their second best midfielder and keep some other sh!ts in the team.... The transfer policy of late sucks. Imagine those days LA masia graduants were always promoted,things v always been fine until.barca went to adopt real Madrid format and start buying some sh!tty players.

All this your analysis is just meaningless. Is Liverpool not a club, for your information, they have won this cup 5 times and last year they were run up. Stop seeing Barca as almighty, football is a game and Liverpool stand a chance to defeat any club.

10 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by andysmith123(m): 11:22am On May 09, 2019
NessieRey:
baba he went to barca because of trophies not necessarily champions league. Apparently, he has done just that.
champions league no bi trophy again na medal abi,

1 Like

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by kernel01: 11:22am On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

Are you a pundit with Marca Spain, or just a pained Barcelona FC fan?

1 Like

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by andrew444(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2019
RTSC:

Like bale abi?

Bale was even greater than Hazard when he left Tottenham, and Madrid atmosphere turned him into a zombie.

Yes bale was greater than hazard before he left

But bale did well at Madrid so what are you saying

How is bale a zombie ? A zombie that won 4 champions league ? Bale was one of the reason Madrid beat Liverpool in the finals last year

A zombie that has scored 78 league goals in 155 games as a winger ?

Please how many wingers have such stats ?

Because bale has been inconstitent for Madrid this past few times doesn't make him a zombie ,bale did well at Madrid

Person win trophies and score a lot of goals as a winger you say him no do well

Continue to dey watch back of tv

4 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Princefranswear: 11:23am On May 09, 2019
Considering how the match went in the first leg, I was expecting the coach to start semendo instead of robarto, but the coach as showed severally how much he is lacking tactically. Barca is just relying on individual effort of Messi and few other players.

We sell authentic Italian loafers and drivers. Whatsapp us to place ur order 0802 777 8898

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by bayelsaowei(m): 11:25am On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

you just spoke my mind.. suarez for a long while has been inconsistent.. give suarez five chances and he scores only one goal..just shitty... its always been messi who has to save the day.. messi assists the hell out of these guys but they end up messing up...

Busquet too has to go.. its enough.. who plays a slow player like that these days.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by andrew444(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

Suarez misfires cos he is always sure of having his place. Barca saw this piatek and jokic of a guy and went ahead to sign boateng to replace Suarez. Barca policy is heavily dying under this stupid president. Does alba have a Sub and he was so bad yet allowed to finish the game?

Do barca have a normal coach and he was thinking of defending a 3-0 advantage from first minute??

Get your fact right bro

Boateng was not signed to replace Suarez ,boateng was on loan till he end of the season as a back up ,he will be returning back to sassuolo next month ,boateng is an old man ,Barca can't sign an old man to replace Suarez ,and beside boateng is not even a striker
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by DEENDOMY: 11:26am On May 09, 2019

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by anigbajumo(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2019
Barca fan of over the years knws that valverde is the most dumbest coach of FCB for the past 15yrs,I knw we can never win UCL with this foolish coach with defensive football. Coutinho is playing out of possession he can never perform magic in that possession except playin in Midfield Nd valverde is using him as winger.Valverde is the problem of Barcelona,why playing Lenglet over umititi ??

After the first leg,am never optimistic we will qualify I knw the coach will gamble with awful selection as usual,if that stupid coach is still dea as barca manager I won't watch barca match next season....

4 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by thunderbabs: 11:28am On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

Bro, calm down, calm down na.. Will you drink garri with very chilled water and fried fish?

3 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by liam93: 11:28am On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

There is no way only messi can kill himself for the club. Barca GATS plan perfectly well on how to get a CF and a LWF... Dempbele is pure sh!t. D earlier the better we realise that.

Mr man I agreed with all you've said but saying Pique is shit is disgraceful. Pique and Langlet performed very well this season and pique has been consistent.

1 Like

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by andrew444(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2019
anigbajumo:
Barca fan of over the years knws that valverde is the most dumbest coach of FCB for the past 15yrs,I knw we can never win UCL with this foolish coach with defensive football. Coutinho is playing out of possession he can never perform magic in that possession except playin in Midfield Nd valverde is using him as winger.Valverde is the problem of Barcelona,why playing Lenglet over umititi ??

After the first leg,am never optimistic we will qualify I knw the coach will gamble with awful selection as usual,if that stupid coach is still dea as barca manager I won't watch barca match next season....

But lenglet is not 2 bad sha

I hope umtiti comes back stronger next season and velverde should be sacked

1 Like

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Nobody: 11:30am On May 09, 2019
1 coutinho was literally worshipped at anfield. We begged him, gave him the captain band, he was faking injuries so that he wouldn't play because he swore never to play for us until we sell him.

We loved this boy. Of course, we watched him grow from a teen to the man he is now, how did he pay us back? With treachery.....

Nonetheless, I'd have him back at anfield. I pity him so much. He's a fantastic player but not every club has patient fans like Liverpool. Liverpool fans will never insult or boo their own players...

I hope the liverpool board sanctions a deal to bring back our prodigal son.

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by anigbajumo(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2019
liam93:

Mr man I agreed with all you've said but saying Pique is shit is disgraceful. Pique and Langlet performed very well this season and pique has been consistent.

Which useless Lenglet,the third goal won't be scored had it been is umtiti even first goal,he failed to close the gap Nd response instantly wen Alba made a mistake,I can't bliv wijeldom can score that goal in d air with umtiti..

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by xcelentattitude(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

Pesin get time to write 'cause, effect and solution to barca's problems.

Pls write one for Nigeria too

8 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by chiboy1116: 11:34am On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

dembele isn't shit ,. If u think he's shit , I dare u to sell him to Liverpool or Man city . And watch what kloop does with his talent . Dembele won more points for Barca than nay player in the Barca team except Messi and Ter Stegen . Can't believe Ur condemning the dude , coutinho needs to go . He's world class but he doesn't fit Barca at all . He's a 10 . Suarez needs to leave . Barca needs to appoint a coach that starts player based on merit , players like busquet , rakitic, pique,alba should fight for their place . Messi is the only undisputed starter in that team . If Barca wants to progress valverde needs to leave .

1 Like

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by landsngcom: 11:34am On May 09, 2019
RTSC:

Like bale abi?

Bale was never greater than Hazard. It was all UK media hype.
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by openmine(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2019
Its a pity that a very great player like coutinho who was rated as one of the best midfielders in the world would be treated this way!

The truth is that barca presently set up their team around messi and such formation will be dependent on the performance of that same player on the pitch!
However,this sort of arrangement won't favour players like coutinho who was also used to that kind of arrangement when he was at Liverpool!

I wish there was a way to bring him to Liverpool because he is still a good player but there is no way Liverpool will buy him back due to his current price tag.....secondly,the way he left the club is still fresh in the minds of the KOP faithfuls who adored him while he was here!

This is a lesson for agents who keep trying to entice their clients to accept deals without finding if their clients can fit into that team!

3 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by andrew444(m): 11:35am On May 09, 2019
highcollide:
1 coutinho was literally worshipped at anfield. We begged him, gave him the captain band, he was faking injuries so that he wouldn't play because he swore never to play for us until we sell him.

We loved this boy. Of course, we watched him grow from a teen to the man he is now, how did he pay us back? With treachery.....

Nonetheless, I'd have him back at anfield. I pity him so much. He's a fantastic player but not every club has patient fans like Liverpool. Liverpool fans will never insult or boo their own players...

I hope the liverpool board sanctions a deal to bring back our prodigal son.

See Barcelona fans don't boo but am suprised by coutinho boos

He started of well last season he arrived but he has been inconstitent this season ,na 160millon euros Barca buy am o

As for Liverpool ,they don't need coutinho back ,he is a prodigal son
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by malele(m): 11:36am On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

Oga take an easy o heart attack is real o

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by chiboy1116: 11:37am On May 09, 2019
nepapole:

Luis Enrique nko.....another useless coach. I prefer valverde sef tho i am not a barca fan
at least Luis Enrique had the balls to do shit , he would bench this underperforming Suarez , bench coutinho and play Malcolm. Valverde was scared and clueless in that game , he was so undecided , I knew Barca has lost the game immediately the dude removed Vidal , like wtf ? Vidal was your best player in the pitch , what was rakitic doing on the pitch ? What was busi doing ? Why was Roberto starting? Luis Enrique was the best manager , but dude gat balls , he had it . He pushed his players .

1 Like

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Nobody: 11:38am On May 09, 2019
andrew444:

Yes bale was greater than hazard before he left

But bale did well at Madrid so what are you saying

How is bale a zombie ? A zombie that won 4 champions league ? Bale was one of the reason Madrid beat Liverpool in the finals last year

A zombie that has scored 78 league goals in 155 games as a winger ?

Please how many wingers have such stats ?

Because bale has been inconstitent for Madrid this past few times doesn't make him a zombie ,bale did well at Madrid

Person win trophies and score a lot of goals as a winger you say him no do well

Continue to dey watch back of tv

Lol even as a barca fan we no fit talk about bale

Dude has achieved all he can

1 Like

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by chiboy1116: 11:38am On May 09, 2019
andrew444:
Barcelona should leave countinho alone and sack Ernesto velverde

Coutinho has had some bad games doesn't mean he is not good enough or should be sold ,he should return back playing as a midfielder
coutinho never had a good game this season for Barca , he just scored some few bangers .
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by Nobody: 11:39am On May 09, 2019
andrew444:

See Barcelona fans don't boo but am suprised by coutinho boos

He started of well last season he arrived but he has been inconstitent this season ,na 160millon euros Barca buy am o

As for Liverpool ,they don't need coutinho back ,he is a prodigal son
Oga, Barcelona na very dirty club.

Was it not Barcelona fans that were making racist chants severally at Samuel eto? Did they not boo Alves?

When Figo returned to camp nou after signing for Madrid, did Barcelona fans not throw rotten meat at him?

Your club is badly run. Your management has zero respect for players... Legends like Ronaldinho, dani Alves, eto etc you discarded them like trash. Your club deserves whatever problem it is facing at the moment.

5 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by IamSoProlific: 11:40am On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

You're so right bro, I totally agree with you on this one. I told a fellow fan as me that it's either that coach leaves or I leave, and I won't leave just like that, but will cause a huge chaos on the social media platforms which will certainly cause other fans to follow lead.

It's so so annoying, you don't play against any of the Epl sides unseriously or softly. To keep your balance you have to be offensive. Barca mastered that for the first leg but goofed big time for the returning leg. They were too comfortable and so carried away as if they were having training. That 4th goal was so annoying, imagine the careless approach from the players, none of them was even looking, they so much underrated Lfc, perhaps they felt Sallah and Firminho weren't there so no Liverpool then. Lemme not even talk about the 3rd goal, to think of such happening right in front of pique. It's crazy, I must say, imagining substituting Vidal that was somehow aggressive gets me even more upset.

I just hope retaining that coach doesn't turn the downfall of our great team.

Still on still.....#LongLiveKingLeo....#ForcaBarca!!!

2 Likes

Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by sandland: 11:45am On May 09, 2019
xscoffy:

With this present happenings, barca still had plans to sell rackitic who is their second best midfielder and keep some other sh!ts in the team.... The transfer policy of late sucks. Imagine those days LA masia graduants were always promoted,things v always been fine until.barca went to adopt real Madrid format

Who got the lead that he squandered?

start buying some sh!tty players.
Re: Coutinho To Be Sold By Barcelona After UCL Exit, Valverde Fate Uncertain Too by andrew444(m): 11:45am On May 09, 2019
highcollide:
Oga, Barcelona na very dirty club.

Was it not Barcelona fans that were making racist chants severally at Samuel eto? Did they not boo Alves?

When Figo returned to camp nou after signing for Madrid, did Barcelona fans not throw rotten meat at him?

Your club is badly run. Your management has zero respect for players... Legends like Ronaldinho, dani Alves, eto etc you discarded them like trash. Your club deserves whatever problem it is facing at the moment.

Barca is not a dirty club ,I am trying to talk football but I think you are trying to troll Barca .

Why won't rotten meat be thrown at figo when he joined rival Madrid ,how many Madrid player don join Barca ? Please name them

Figo is a traitor ,why was rotten meat not thrown at Ronaldo delima ,you don't know what you are saying

Lol ,Barca facing problem because they have been out of the champions league ? I think you don't know what you are saying ,we have already won the league and we can't go a season without trophy unlike other club

Just pray your Liverpool don't end trophyless this season because if you loose the final and the Epl you will just be like you are stoke city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwafemi Balogun For World Chess Cup 2017 In Tbilisi, Georgia / Kanu Nwankwo Appointed As Enyimba Chairman / Tottenham Shows Interest In Victor Osimhen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.