Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire (16250 Views)

Sokoto Police Rescue 12-Year-Old Girl Caged And Starved For 8 Months (Photos) / Police Station Set On Fire In Orile, Lagos (Videos) / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by jrusky(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2019
Sokoto Bandits
Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by Akabuking: 1:06pm On May 09, 2019
I thought this people are fasting, tufiakwa.

Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by Inteltower: 1:29pm On May 09, 2019
lomprico:
For our eyes korokoro, jihad is taking place. 100 billion in their account.

Buhari is fulfilling usman danfodio's dream. Fulani supremacy!!

When they are done with north, south will be next.

we are waiting for them...
they would try..but One with God is more than a conqueror

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by bigiyaro(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2019
reaping the dividends of the almajiri system.
Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by lottomkyes200: 2:05pm On May 09, 2019
Next level pls
Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by lottomkyes200: 2:08pm On May 09, 2019
NEXT LEVEL PLS
Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by ken6488(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2019
martowskin1:

Am telling u bro, the thing hide... This country na real scam.... They will be shouting our oil but no one will shout our gold, our diamond....

In short let the whole north burn ... We no care again....

True talk one day the insercurity in the north will get out of hand..

Then we All go our own way
Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by lastmessenger: 2:48pm On May 09, 2019
peteradamu:
I think the government should look into the Almajiri school, some of them are going through a lot gaskiya and their voice is not been heard,

I meet with this Angel at my place selling traditional brush ( they call it ashuwaki) he was narrating how their malam use to hang and beat them on daily basics on any mistake they might have done.

he further said but he ( the malam) has never kill anyone ( That's mean the punishment is severe) please let the government look into this matter some of the Almajiri children are beeing abused day and night without their voice being heard .

no wander some become wayward not because they choose to be so, but because they don't have choice then to be so because of the level of torture they are going through.

I ask him if he will like to go to a regular school he said yes but his malam won't allow him, because some days back he ask him so but he refused
Hmmmm how I wish I can help this boy

NB: Almajiri children are also childre they deserved the best please take care of them.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing
Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

There is nothing like Almajiri children. People should be discouraged from bearing children they cannot take care of.
Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by Silverman42(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2019
OMG, shocked shocked shocked. This was my PPA during my NYSC year. That man was a very calm and benevolent man. He ensured we were well accommodated by the members of that community. Rest In Peace, Mallam.
Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by bamdexfarms(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2019
The media should stop substituting "Fulani Herdsmen" with the word "armed bandits". They are the same!
Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by Glycosunde: 4:29pm On May 09, 2019
Buhari report card
Herdsmen A1
Banditry A1
Corruption B2
Kidnapping A1
Looting B3
Lying A1
Boko Haram B2
Impunity in govt B2
Next level suffering A1
Unemployment A1

More to still come as the tenure infolds.

And people are complaining, is this not a first class report card or how many ex president can boast of having such a result. Baba carry go, next level kill you there
Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by Akpan107(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2019
adecz:
sad sad

When these people were attacking
the middle belt & southerners, the
northerners were supporting them.

The chickens have now come home
to roost.

Fulani are not loyal to anyone but to
their cows & selfish, bloodthirsty interests. Hausa
and fellow Fulanis can now testify to that.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You're right
Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 09, 2019
lomprico:
For our eyes korokoro, jihad is taking place. 100 billion in their account.

Buhari is fulfilling usman danfodio's dream. Fulani supremacy!!

When they are done with north, south west will be next.

Fixed
Re: Ibrahim Aliyu Killed In Sokoto, Police Station Set On Fire by OyinO: 6:55am On May 10, 2019
They still calling those Terrorists bandits?
The North is paying for the sins and brutal spilling of innocent blood it has shed since independence. The blood cries out for vengeance and they have started reaping what they sowed. Bloodshed and chaos will never cease in Northern Nigerian until they do the needful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Murders Wife's Lover (photos) / SOS: How Thugs Extort Road Users In Sapon, Ogun State / We Planned To Kidnap Otedola – Robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.