Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

What Are You Still Waiting For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Still Waiting For? (337 Views)

70-year-old Virgin Still Waiting For True Love / Hows My Recent Photoshot. Still Waiting For My Husband / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Still Waiting For? by OneKinGuy(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2019
Jumia is giving out #1000 to People who invite other to Download and recharge via the Jumia One App. Meaning if you can manage to invite 100 people, You Re getting a whooping #100,000 that can be used for airtime, Data, even to pay electricity or TV bills.

All you have to do is to:
1. Download The Jumia One App here>>>>
Jumia One App

2. Use Nigeria As your country.
3. Login or register a new account
4. Purchase airtime of #50 or more
5. You will get 20% Cashback on your first recharge,(If you recharge #1000, You are getting #200 extra)
6. Invite your own friends and get a whooping #1000 fro anyone what download the apps via your link and make their first recharge.

THAT'S ALL!
Download Jumia One App Now

Re: What Are You Still Waiting For? by OneKinGuy(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Well Renowned Yoruba Demon And Here Is How Became One / You Are All Invited To The Official Premiere Of This Wonderful Film(Pic) / What Would You Advise Your Undergraduate Brother Who Wants To Become A ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.