Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) (35520 Views)

Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) / APC Plans To Pair Jonathan With El-Rufai For 2023 Presidential Ticket - SR / Goodluck Jonathan With His Daughter Faith, Her Husband And Grandchildren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:43pm On May 09, 2019
cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) by Bizibi(m): 4:44pm On May 09, 2019
It is easy to know them by their comments.......
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 09, 2019
wirinet:

What concerns the general public with his gratitude. Has he forgotten the road to Otuoke? If he wants to show gratitude to Jonathan, why not go to his home and prostrate for him and pledge his soul to Jonathan for bringing him out of poverty.

Was he the only person that is grateful to Jonathan?

Quit being mischievous. Reno is a social media influencer and publicist (and even Jonathan's unofficial spokesman). If he doesn't publicly show his loyalty to Jonathan (and prop up his public image) via the social media that he is adept at and has a strong presence, then what's the point? The social media is Reno's forte. And that's what he works with. That's his power. That's his means of expression.

Don't get worked up over nothing.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) by Rmpopman: 4:51pm On May 09, 2019
bros take am easy na, you dey vex o... grin
franchasng:
Goodluck is a God sent!

Buhari is a Devil sent angry

Everything about Buhari is jagajaga!! From his unforgiven Fulani tribe heritage to his terrorism religion to his wicked and tribalistic nature!

Buhari brought the global hatred against himself. You can't be a wicked, unforgiven, bias, tribalistic religious bigot and expect people to like you.

Buhari is not likeable at all!

All the people forming love for Buhari and pretending to like him is just because he is in power and they are benefitting from him or hope to benefit from him or those scared of him clamping down on them politically or those poverty ridden archaic, backward thinking Islamic religious fanatics who believe Buhari is the most upright Muslim in Nigeria, we all know, and watch how they will desert him once his failed corrupt tenure as President elapses, then they will start to confess how bad Buhari was, wait and see angry

Tell me why any reasonable modern person, especially a progressive youth who love civilisation and prosperity will like Buhari, tell me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) by Goodquestion(m): 5:21pm On May 09, 2019
wirinet:

What concerns the general public with his gratitude. Has he forgotten the road to Otuoke? If he wants to show gratitude to Jonathan, why not go to his home and prostrate for him and pledge his soul to Jonathan for bringing him out of poverty.

Was he the only person that is grateful to Jonathan?

He shared this on his handle he didn't go to any Media house to say this, blame the bloggers who made this news worthy. He has the right to post his feeling and gratitude on his page, that's his human right.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2019
even though Reno is dumb, Gej is a good leader with good vision though he had his shortcoming that's why I won't forgive him for allowing his appointees to misbehave and end us in the hand of this ancient old man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) by Salebo: 9:09pm On May 09, 2019
thablogger:
The aide of the former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Goodluck Jonathan), Reno Omokri has come out to say, no matter what happens, he will follow Goodluck Jonathan from the Statement he Tweeted.

See what he wrote...

"A year ago today, ex President @GEJonathan visited my family and I. He took his time to ask my twin sons about school and listened to them as if they were the only people on earth. He gave them total focus. Here is a leader. Under the rain, under the sun, I will follow Jonathan!"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/under-sun-under-rain-i-will-follow.html

Reno should take it easy with GEJ's foreskins...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan With Reno Omokri's Twin Sons (Throwback Photo) by win3k: 9:43am On May 10, 2019
He also said stealing is not corruption.
He used the office of NSA to loot billions of dollars meant for fighting insurgency, and was responsible for the deaths of many soldiers!
He is reputed to be a weak leader and a bad man. He is not a role model to anyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Appoints Wike, Chairman Edo National Campaign Council / DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles / Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.