Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

“get Your Unfortunate Self Out Of My Comment Section” – Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “get Your Unfortunate Self Out Of My Comment Section” – Simi (368 Views)

"Baba Suwe That Stopped Downloading" - Seyi Law Dragged Over Comment About GRV / Cece Blast Wathoni On Her Comment Section(photo) / Cc: Davido’s N58M Richard Mille Watch (A Response To My Comment On Nairaland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“get Your Unfortunate Self Out Of My Comment Section” – Simi by mrtim1911: 3:49pm On May 09, 2019
Simi has slammed an Instagram user who tried to troll her on the social media platform in the most unbelievable manner.

The singer who is currently enjoying the positive remarks her recently released album; “Omo Charlie Champagne” is getting took to her Instagram page to post a random picture of herself in the United States and the user saw it as an opportunity to troll her.

Full story on https://www.cameraboy.tv/component/k2/get-your-unfortunate-self-out-of-my-comment-section-simi-blasts-instagram-user-who-trolled-her

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan regains Freedom, Appears In New Video / Wow!!!!!actress, Regina Daniels Gets Another Multi-million Naira Ride (photos) / EFCC Breaks Silence On Naira Marley In Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.