Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection (2110 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by Awusa14: 7:17pm On May 09, 2019
I'm having it for longtime please i need help
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by Fairebaba1989: 7:23pm On May 09, 2019
Go and get gentamicin 280 injection take it for 14 days.As per drugs,take ketoconazole tab,septrin and vitamin C.If u have wounds at ur pubic area or on ur genital,buy ketoconazole cream to take care of that.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by donbachi(m): 8:32pm On May 09, 2019
Fairebaba1989:
Go and get gentamicin 280 injection take it for 14 days.As per drugs,take ketoconazole tab,septrin and vitamin C.If u have wounds at ur pubic area or on ur genital,buy ketoconazole cream to take care of that.
fair baba indeed.
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by successking401(m): 4:09am On May 10, 2019
Awusa14:
I don't know if you like herbs.if you like herbs, I have one that will free you from such mess
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by lomprico(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2019
Fairebaba1989:

14 days cha! shocked Him yash go scatter finish o.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by AngryParrot1: 10:48am On May 13, 2019
Awusa14:
U can be healed holistically. But that is if u are interested in natural solutions. It will be a 1-3 months therapy, depending on how old its been.
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by akindayo12(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2019
successking401:
I don't know if you like herbs.if you like herbs, I have one that will free you from such mess

how much for the herbs
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by successking401(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2019
akindayo12:

how much for the herbs
the price depends on what the person is suffering from.so what are you suffering from?
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by Tophamer(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2019
A combination of tinidazole(or any member of imidazole family) and ofloxacin(or any member of quinolones family) has shown a high activity against a broad spectrum of acute utis.. In cases of chronic utis, combination of the above orally with topical antifungal agents or inserts is known to be very effective..

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by NAJALYN: 10:04am On May 15, 2019
STC30 will cure your Urinary Tract Infection.

Please read this Post and learn more.

STOP HOLDING IN YOUR URINE LONGER THAN NECESSARY
God Bless You Dear Readers.
I wish to address this topic, in view of the fact that so many people are experiencing Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).

There are so many causes of Urinary Tract Infection. However, I will talk about how the ailment can be triggered by Holding In Urine Longer Than Necessary, and a few other causes.

Most times, people feel the urge to pass urine, but hold in urine, either because there is no bathroom in sight, or because it is not convenient for them to pass urine immediately.

And because it’s not immediately convenient to go to the bathroom, they go dancing around in order to control their urine from spilling out.

But please take note that when you hold in large amounts of your urine occasionally, there is no problem with that. But when you do it over time, you expose your body to harmful bacteria, as this can increase your chances of having a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).

For more on this please follow this link
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/05/07/stop-holding-in-your-urine-longer-than-necessary/
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by AngryParrot1: 10:16am On May 15, 2019
Awusa14:
All viral/bacterial infections, are antibodies in search of survival like us. They all need FOOD & SHELTER. You are the shelter, and the food is toxins. Once they come in, & they keep getting toxins (food), ur immune go fight tire, but will surely lose d battle & retreat. However, if u flush out toxins, there will be no food. And the shelter (you) will b inhabitable because the immune will gain strength, and continue to attack. So they will be dying and will be flushed out. Then u are healed.
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by Casptainspecial: 10:58am On May 15, 2019
All you need is to get a bottle JIGSIMUR 100% aloe-ferox

Within 7 days you will give testimonies
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by akindayo12(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2019
successking401:
the price depends on what the person is suffering from.so what are you suffering from?

UTI INFECTION.
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by akindayo12(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2019
Casptainspecial:
All you need is to get a bottle JIGSIMUR 100% aloe-ferox

Within 7 days you will give testimonies

how much is a bottle
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by successking401(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2019
akindayo12:

UTI INFECTION.
you may need to call me let's discuss further
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by jbblues24(m): 2:39pm On May 26, 2019
Engaging. It keeps your mind occupied while you wait.
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by jbblues24(m): 8:59am On May 27, 2019
Oga Ade uses 8'x10' sheets of plywood as toilet paper.
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by Blessgod30: 9:32am On May 27, 2019
For a professional Health counselling /Health tips daily and stand a chance to win our monthly goodies. Join us @Health matters... A Whatsapp group where we discus health issues and provide a professional help.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///IKN4wzPMvah8Ow6xUT6N7i

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///IKN4wzPMvah8Ow6xUT6N7i
Re: What Kind Of Drugs Can Someone Use To Cure Urinary Infection by jbblues24(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2019
Magnificent. So simple.

(1) (Reply)

Natural Techniques To End Your Premature Ejaculation And ED / Wife To Babe Body: Reduce Your Size With This Healthy Meal Plan / Optometrist In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.