Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now (28163 Views)

Nigerians Turn To Traditional Healers As Prices Of Drugs Go Out Of Reach / Patients Groan Over Rising Cost Of Drugs / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by envoymedia: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
Labour Party's candidate in 2023 Lagos gubernatorial election, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour wrote:

This is real life.
Bigotry will not ease this suffering, neither will lies and hate. Stealing government funds in hard times such as this is callous, greedy, and wicked. Nigerians must redefine their relationship with those they entrust with their commonwealth.

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by garykoeman: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2023
Which one be gbadebo

His real name na chinedu.

159 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Bliss62: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2023
cheesy

Gbarebo Chinedu .

This is the time to walk the talk, from Importation to production like Importer Obi said

Erisco food buys tomatoes from Jos and make paste, he is from Anambra,

Peter Obi and Next Mall sells Hienze tomato sauce from xenophobic SouthAfrica

Mahatma Gandhi ; told Indians... if you can't make cloths die naked, if you can't farm die hungry, if you can't produce drugs be sick, if you can produce what you need without west then die

84 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Makunahatata: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Says someone married to the daughter of a known criminal,a well known public funds thief.

66 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by lordm(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Peter Obi is one of the largest importers of goods

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by aceman88(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
No cause for alarm, the new prices is for the enemies of the state (Igbos), They would learn in a hard way. The Patriots who voted for our beloved president, the Jagaban will still buy at the old market price.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by aceman88(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
If a card or tablet of drug is sold for 100k, I won't still care, in as much as it is not affecting the real Patriots. My happiness is that the Igbos are only the people suffering from the change in price. They must learn a political lesson in a hard way.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Lovemeharder(f): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Things are now very expensive.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Bobloco: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
garykoeman:
Which one be gbadebo

His real name na chinedu.

Move on bro

Elections are now over, and when the election is over governance begins

Governance is where we are at the moment.

This is the reality right now.

Those drug prices and every other skyrocketing prices is the reality right now.

It is the result of the choices we made

253 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Franzinni: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lack of experience is this guy's biggest problem ... You can see he has good intentions but Nigeria is like a beached whale... Everybody is just cutting it to pieces

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Bliss62: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Move on bro

Elections are now over, and when the election is over governance begins

Governance is where we are at the moment.

This is the reality right now.

Those drug prices and every other skyrocketing prices is the reality right now.

It is the result of the choices we made

Should we increase National debt to defend Naira and import everything from drugs to food or are we going to act like human being with resources and knowledge and start local Production

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by FiraO9: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:
cheesy

Gbarebo Chinedu .

This is the time to walk the talk, from Importation to production like Importer Obi said

Erisco food buys tomatoes from Jos and make paste, he is from Anambra

[s]Peter Obi and Next Mall sells Hienze tomato sauce from xenophobic SouthAfrica

Mahatma Gandhi ; told Indians... if you can't make cloths die naked, if you can't farm die hungry, if you can produce what you need without west then die

WTF is this??

This is a gigantic trash.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Bliss62: 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
FiraO9:

WTF this??

This is a gigantic trash.

Dispute any lie I told or you are the trash

Fact is fact anybody can visit NEXT Mall Abuja and let us no the liar and unpatriotic person here

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by newLink: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2023
aceman88:
Y

Why are you asking 'Y'
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by odi1278(m): 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2023
Fool… these things are produced in the country. Is it that you lack any form of knowledge.
Bliss62:

Should we increase National debt to defend Naira and import everything from drugs to food or are we going to act like human being with resources and knowledge and start local Production

48 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Bobloco: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:

Tell Tinubu to seek for advice

Or at the minimum do what Buhari did to keep the Naira not beyond #700 to a dollar, price of fuel below 200/litre, gas at below #600/per kilo, and some other things

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by FiraO9: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:

Dispute any lie I told or you are the trash

Fact is fact anybody can visit NEXT Mall Abuja and let us no the liar and unpatriotic person here

@Emboldened
Stop mistaking me for your parents.

FYI: the trash you wrote above was immensely irrelevant.

Unpatriotic? Sincerely I'm tired of NL 🤡's opinions.

26 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Bliss62: 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=FiraO9 post=127130624]

@Emboldened
Stop mistaking me for your parents.

FYI: the trash you wrote above was immensely irrelevant.

Unpatriotic? Sincerely I'm tired of NL 🤡's opinions.

[/quote

Why respond to you in the first place

Silence is the best answer for a

Mr stop qouting me

It's a political forum

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by FiraO9: 8:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bliss62:
Why respond to you in the first place

Silence is the best answer for a .....

Mr stop qouting me

It's a political forum
You keep mistaking your parents for me.

It's a political forum, I'm free to quote whoseover thing I want to quote, a stranger from SW can't tell me what to do on this incognito forum.

8 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by edogu(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2023
I was asked to buy augmentin for my wife. On getting to the pharmacy, I was told the price is now 14000. I quickly did about turn.

Even the doctor was shocked on hearing the news. He had to quickly prescribe a more affordable but effective antibiotics.

Mehn, if things should continue this way it's not going to be funny for the common man especially for those suffering from ' Egyptian sickness'.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by TANID(m): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Things are now very expensive.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Vinnie2000(m): 9:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ebola wants Nigerians to Start Patronizing those Early morning Yoruba AGBO Girls. sad sad

Him dey use Style to Empower his Pple! cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by odi1278(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=Bliss62 post=127130616][/quote]
Bros I only stated the obvious because you lack understanding and knowledge because the pharmaceutical companies import raw-materials, diesel cost and other variable cost. Guy get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by SAMBARRY: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by haybhi1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
Lol, see what this man's been reduced to. From Lagos governorship aspirant to online critic and X app troll.
Lol. Life sha. Rollercoaster. You can be relevant once and some silly uncalculated behaviours, you're down out there, like many people who choose online to mask the sorry life they find themselves tangled in.
yewit37486:
This one left the topic and totally went off tangent. What do you have to say about the increased price of medications?
It hurts me a lot. Especially for the fact I spend a lot of time around facilities and environs where people are in constant need for health rescue. I really hope succour comes. I really really do. It hurts me a lot that most people are just a disease away from death, whereas a treatable disease though.

However, I'm 100% aware it's tough the world over in terms of inflation. Lamentation is widespread. Essentially, I'm aware of the position GVR is coming from. An insincere fellow who wants to take a share of the advantage to nab or attack. He and his gaffer are obviously no different from the people they criticize.
Glister:

Whatever! But he spoke the truth that's the koko!!
Speaking the truth is not hard at all. Anyone can do it. Boko Haram leader has some of his truth moments. Herdsmen defends their ignoble actions with their truths. Hamas and Israel leaders. Putin and Zelenski and Biden. Hitler and so on.

Acting the truth gangan is the hurdle. Everyone runs from it. No let GV deceive you. Nothing to offer.

10 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now by Prechgold1180(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19 Affects Kidney And Blood – Akin Abayomi / Coconut Oil Kills Hiv / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.