Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) (30900 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Pentecostal Churches With The Best Choir/Music Department / 'Student Pastors Are The Biggest Scammers In Nigerian University' - Man Says / Churches With The Highest Number Of Universities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by desiredhome: 6:31am On May 10, 2019
Beulah77:
An ugly ape, he should keep quiet and stop attacking pastors

I know the pyramid ponzi schemers will not like this man and the truth, they will rather call him Antichrist.

1 Like

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Baselm: 6:47am On May 10, 2019
It is not only the wives but even the children are involved and are presiding over the juicy branches all over the world.

An average pastor's kid needs special grace not to go wayward but these GOs manage to get all their children and in-laws to be pastor's, isn't God good?

1 Like

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by InvertedHammer: 7:06am On May 10, 2019
/
There are people who jubilate when their pastors buy expensive cars or private jet. They believe that by identifying with the pastors, divine blessings will follow then, just a matter of time. What an argumentative fallacy! They continue to live in penury until providence smiles on them through their own hardwork . That is...after they realize that God is not operating a call center. Do you mean there are no calls to answer? Oh well.

The more educated a Nigerian is, the more gullible s/he becomes.

/

2 Likes

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by OlawaleBammie: 7:39am On May 10, 2019
jaysport:

THIS IS NOT TRUE......SEE DEUT 26:12 and be enlightened...shallom

But Malachi 3:10 says we re o gather it in one place and not to distribute it individually... shalom
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by OlawaleBammie: 7:40am On May 10, 2019
desiredhome:

You mean to the pyramid house?

Nope, i pay my tithe to a church and nt a business centre under d disguise of church, i atend orthodox church and orthodox church deals in heriachy, no capitalism, no daddy GO and mummy GO, in orthodox church, without telling u, u knw how a money is spent.
wat am saying is dat if u want to pay tithe pay it to d befitting place, d moment u say u cant pay a tithe to church but instead u wil use it to take care of d needies outside, ahahahaha u re only doin offering, wat u re doin is a free will offering and nt tithing, bible says pay it into my house and nt outside (dat is if u wan to pay oooo)
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by OlawaleBammie: 7:54am On May 10, 2019
cinoedhunter:

Bros we no dey fight na. Every body has different understanding of the Bible. There were a lot of controversies in the early church and Paul tried as much as possible to bring them to rest. Just as the professor said in the post, the bureau Christians had to checkmate everything Paul said with the scriptures. If you notice my comment, I said 'don't you think' . It was more of a question not a fact. Actually, the main thing I'm concerned in that particular scripture is which law was he referring to at that moment and is that any woman that stands up to talk or teach in church is actually committing sin even if she's saying the right things ? I'm just curious

book of Corinthians and Timothy forbid women taking up d mantle
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Dannyhajo(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2019
hmm fake pastors are so many I can now understand why those core Muslim nation didn't allow Christianity in there country
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:05am On May 10, 2019
TVSA:
So women are to keep mute in church? they can't even talk? Can they lead worship? or teach Sunday school?
1Cor 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. 14:38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:11am On May 10, 2019
iammo:

To further show the world your stupidity, here is a wiki on how penticostalism came about . Try and reason and be ready to give facts based analysis and not sentimental epistle like a dunce

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentecostalism
Keep quiet there!! You were only able to defend that of Pentecostal. What about catholic and Anglican that you blatantly lied about? The point you were making is that denominations in Christianity came about from cultural influence which I debunked. Even the Pentecostal church came out of Baptist and Methodists which are the foremost American churches. Cure your ignorance and stop living by fables
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by cardoctor(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2019
Gbammm
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by gaskiyamagana: 8:23am On May 10, 2019
Dotng:

8 Leaving the next day, we reached Caesarea and stayed at the house of Philip the evangelist, one of the Seven.

9 He had four unmarried daughters who prophesied.
Acts 21:8-9

36 There was also a prophetess, Anna, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was very old; she had lived with her husband seven years after her marriage,

37 and then was a widow until she was eighty-four. She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying.

38 Coming up to them at that very moment, she gave thanks to God and spoke about the child to all who were looking forward to the redemption of Jerusalem.
Acts 2:36-38

There are many prophetess' in the Bible. You are just repeating what you were taught and what your bias is dictating. Jesus never condemned a woman who taught. The same Paul who said he never permitted a woman to teach always mentioned Priscilla before he mentioned Acquilla. Does your church or culture permit that a woman be mentioned before her husband severally in salutations? Was that a general practice in the Bible? By the way, you are free to believe whatever you want.
"Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allow to SPEAK BUT MUST BE IN SUBMISSION AS THE LAW SAYS. IF they want to inquire ABOUT SOMETHING, they should ask THEIR OWN HUSBAND AT HOME FOR IT IS DISGRACEFUL FOR A TO SPEAK IN THE CHURCH " 1chorintian 14:34-45.
Other quotations are 1Timothy 3:2, Titus 1:6, Roman 8:28.
Those verses you quoted versus those I too quoted CONFIRMED CHRISTIAN AS RELIGION OF CONTRADICTION AND CONFUSION.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by sweetrace(f): 8:27am On May 10, 2019
iammo:
lipsrsealed

He said the truth, been a messenger of God isn't a sexually transmited position, Non of the prophet of God or his anioted servants ever involved their Family or spouses, Virgin Mary was chosen and not joseph hence Jesus not having blood relation with joseph.

The Temple of the God used to be so holy that only God selects who stands on the sacred pulpit, and how it must be decorated in full details.

Romans took christianity from Jews and added their own culture to it, to get Catholism

English took Christianity from Romans and added their own culture to make Anglican

Americans without culture or value took Christianity from the british and Made a very Strange version, Called Penticostal without any form of principle, ideology or standard practice.

Lets not even discuss the bufoonery Africans turned Penticostal into

No matter how they interpreted Christianity, what is most important is their faith in the finished work of Christ.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by desiredhome: 8:37am On May 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Nope, i pay my tithe to a church and nt a business centre under d disguise of church, i atend orthodox church and orthodox church deals in heriachy, no capitalism, no daddy GO and mummy GO, in orthodox church, without telling u, u knw how a money is spent.
wat am saying is dat if u want to pay tithe pay it to d befitting place, d moment u say u cant pay a tithe to church but instead u wil use it to take care of d needies outside, ahahahaha u re only doin offering, wat u re doin is a free will offering and nt tithing, bible says pay it into my house and nt outside (dat is if u wan to pay oooo)
Yeah, the topic is for those fraudsters making merchandize of the Gospel. I attends Orthodox Church glowing up and I know their operation in terms of financial management, but the Pentecostal/one man business centers alias ponzi scheme business is the reason tithes and Church are trending these days,
You open a Church, you are automatically the G.O(CEO) and you make all the decisions, either good or bad no one have any right to question your decisions......, worst of it all is to build schools with the same tithes and seeds and the poor amongst them can't afford, is that what Christianity strands for? So why should I pay tithes to support such?

1 Like

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by tomshach(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2019
cinoedhunter:

Don't you think this was Paul's personal opinion and remember this was instruction was given during the dispensation of the law

You think this was Paul’s personal opinion. And in your understanding it should be disregarded because the opinion didn’t go in tune with what you expect. By the way just Incase you don’t know, Paul existed during the dispensation of Grace and not the Law.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by OlawaleBammie: 9:00am On May 10, 2019
desiredhome:

Yeah, the topic is for those fraudsters making merchandize of the Gospel. I attends Orthodox Church glowing up and I know their operation in terms of financial management, but the Pentecostal/one man business centers alias ponzi scheme business is the reason tithes and Church are trending these days,
You open a Church, you are automatic the G.O(CEO) and you make all the decisions, either good or bad no one have any right to question your decisions......, worst of it all is to build schools with the same tithes and seeds and the poor amongst them can't afford, is that what Christianity strands for? So why should I pay tithes of support such?

No mind dem, i support u brother, even me d moment i see a church with school, gbam!! no go der, because i wil b like, who and who are sharing from d proceedings of d school?? u create a church, and after five years u re contemplatin on building mansions, buy exotic cars wearing befitting suits and shoes and top of all, private jet, jeeti!! jeetii!! ahaaaa, even jesus no get two ketekete(ass/donkey) na,

my stance is.. dat private jet wat is its essence?? to roam from Nigeria to America or europe in propagation if d word?? noooo dont go to europe, America, Europe and Africa are considerably doin fine religiously, fly ur jet to middle east and propagate der, fly it to syria, to Afghanistan... if u cant do dat den u re no using d jet well, many of dem are thieves. i dont use to listen to dem oo, i even hate dem to d core, i hate how dey speak with pride, no humility nothin nothin

1 Like

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by OlawaleBammie: 9:02am On May 10, 2019
desiredhome:

You open a Church, you are automatic the G.O(CEO) and you make all the decisions, either good or bad no one have any right to question your decisions......, worst of it all is to build schools with the same tithes and seeds and the poor amongst them can't afford, is that what Christianity strands for? So why should I pay tithes of support such?

No mind dem, i support u brother, even me d moment i see a church with school, gbam!! no go der, because i wil b like, who and who are sharing from d proceedings of d school?? u create a church, and after five years u re contemplatin on building mansions, buy exotic cars wearing befitting suits and shoes and top of all, private jet, jeeti!! jeetii!! ahaaaa, even jesus no get two ketekete(ass/donkey) na,

my stance is.. dat private jet wat is its essence?? to roam from Nigeria to America or europe in propagation if d word?? noooo dont go to europe, America, Europe and Africa are considerably doin fine religiously, fly ur jet to middle east and propagate der, fly it to syria, to Afghanistan... if u cant do dat den u re no using d jet well, many of dem are thieves. i dont use to listen to dem oo, i even hate dem to d core, i hate how dey speak with pride, no humility nothin nothin
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by taju4free(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2019
No sir! not every Pastor please
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 10, 2019
Any man who calls himself a pastor, is a crook. Pastor is not An occupation or a Job description.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by desiredhome: 10:10am On May 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Good, it's only those still blind and the scammers/intending scammers that have been supporting these fraudsters, they sold lies(false hope) to them, bring bring bring money and you will prosper, forgetting that every body can not be rich yet they keep giving to them even when they don't have, while the receivers are living heaven on earth.
One day their eye go clear, e go do them like firm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by iramure(m): 10:17am On May 10, 2019
englishmart:
Oyedepo, Enenche, Johnson Suleiman, etc won't be happy with this simple truth.

General overseer and assistant GO
they are all dangerously rich now to the extent that they cart their profits to god with trailers....
Yeye dey smell!!
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 10, 2019
Whenever I see Pastor and Pastor Mrs. nonsense I immediately know this is a fashion church designed for chopping tithe and offering.

Anytime I see a woman leading a church, I know the spirit of witchcraft and Jezebel are declaring their dominion, I usually dodge the annoy-thing.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by desiredhome: 10:26am On May 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

My brother, the private jet is a deception, when the money is big enough, its easier to carry it out with their jet (money laundering), even the politicians use the pastorprenous jet for money laundering, its all business.
I use to think that their churches abroad are for the whites as well, they open the Church abroad to still scam the black people who must have traveled out.
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by OlawaleBammie: 10:26am On May 10, 2019
desiredhome:

Good, it's only those still blind and the scammers/intending scammers that have been supporting these fraudsters, they sold lies(false hope) to them, bring bring bring money and you will prosper, forgetting that every body can not be rich yet they keep giving to them even when they don't have, while the receivers are living heaven on earth.
One day their eye go clear, e go do them like firm grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, dey dcv dem with rigorous prayer session as all tru d week, instead make dem go der work, dey prefer praying everyday of d week, weda na God go do der work for dem ni o, a no no, in fact i bliv sometin, u cant fastforward d tym of God, on matter how u pray or fo mumu offering to one self acclaimed daddy GO. God is not like human, He has programmed his stuffs pespes, instead dey wil say make we dey no 50days night vigil/ 50days fasting and prayers nonstop...kilodeeee na me create satan? ahhhh. kuku pami

1 Like

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by OlawaleBammie: 10:33am On May 10, 2019
desiredhome:

My brother, the private jet is a deception, when the money is big enough, its easier to carry it out with their jet (money laundering), even the politicians use the pastorprenous jet for money laundering, its all business.
I use to think that their churches abroad are for the whites as well, they open the Church abroad to still scam the black people who must have traveled out.

ahh @bolded, dis must b tru oo, aaahhhh mogbe, i did nt even tink about dis before,

God why na, why na why na... see dis people oo, when someone in der congregation is suffering dey wil b sayin open d book of Job, but dey demselves wil b livin d life of Solomon... ahaa kilodeeee

God forgiv me, i told one man, even my father dat nobody should use d people in d bible to enlighten me again, no tell me say Abraham was this... nooooo, me and Abraham are nt dsame, he was wealthy and am yet to,

2 Likes

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by desiredhome: 10:39am On May 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, dey dcv dem with rigorous prayer session as all tru d week, instead make dem go der work, dey prefer praying everyday of d week, weda na God go do der work for dem ni o, a no no, in fact i bliv sometin, u cant fastforward d tym of God, on matter how u pray or fo mumu offering to one self acclaimed daddy GO. God is not like human, He has programmed his stuffs pespes, instead dey wil say make we dey no 50days night vigil/ 50days fasting and prayers nonstop...kilodeeee na me create satan? ahhhh. kuku pami

Hahahahaa, Satan is not the imaginary black ugly creature we think, Satan comes in fine lovely looking apparel, they come with lovely voice, caring etc, the moment you are in, you are now their victim, that is why they will tell you is it your #200 offering that can buy a jet? were you forced to pay or donate to them? etc.
Instead of them to help the people in need with the money, they ask you to go and do 50 days fasting, 21 days fasting, drink anointing oil every midnight for so so so days...etc. grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by desiredhome: 10:55am On May 10, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

ahh @bolded, dis must b tru oo, aaahhhh mogbe, i did nt even tink about dis before,

God why na, why na why na... see dis people oo, when someone in der congregation is suffering dey wil b sayin open d book of Job, but dey demselves wil b livin d life of Solomon... ahaa kilodeeee

God forgiv me, i told one man, even my father dat nobody should use d people in d bible to enlighten me again, no tell me say Abraham was this... nooooo, me and Abraham are nt dsame, he was wealthy and am yet to,
It's because we've been used to these lies for a long time and a lot of people are still blind , when you open your mind, you will see/know the truth.
Some of them will ask their members not to listen to any other message except their own deceptive messages, that is why a lot of them will come here and criticize pastor Lumumba. Because they hate the truth

1 Like

Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by OlawaleBammie: 11:03am On May 10, 2019
desiredhome:

It's because we've been used to these lies for a long time and a lot of people are still blind , when you open your mind, you will see/know the truth.
Some of them will ask their members not to listen to any other message except their own deceptive messages, that is why a lot of them will come here and criticize pastor Lumumba. Because they hate the truth
liv dem naa, na one by one dem eye go dey clear, wen hunger waya dem and shame no alow dem to run to their pastor becus dem don go der severally dem go understand
Re: Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) by DissTroy(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This man said nothing but the truth. I'm glad he supported tithing. I also like the way he lambasted all these false pastors.

Even after Jesus himself said in the book of Revelations that he disliked a Church because they allowed a woman to teach, today's churches don't mind having women pastors.

Even when Apostle Paul said women should not teach in Church, today's pastor who claim they heard God's call will also say their wife is a pastor, as if she also heard the call.

You think women are unworthy of teaching in a church? You think a woman is a lesser human?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference / UNN Witchcraft Conference: CAN Fixes Prayer Conference On The Same Date / Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.