Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How To Plan A Good Wedding? - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Plan A Good Wedding? (31552 Views)

Please Advice: Can I Have A Good Wedding With N500K In Edo? / Am In Need Of A Good Wedding Planner In Kaduna / Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by joerico: 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2011
Planning a wedding is pretty tiresome. Firstly, plan your wedding budget and that’s all you need to do! We provide a total wedding package for less than a million naira!!!

The package:
• Music
• MC
• Food (for 200 guest)
• Drinks (for 200 guest)
• Transportation for bride and groom (2 cars)
• Photography (Video - Optioner)
• Venue / Hall (and hall decoration)
• Gift (Souvenir) for 200
• Wedding outfits (Dress for bride, groom and bestman)
• Beauty, Hair & Makeup
• Wedding cake
• 10 Ushers
• Magazine feature

You don't have to make “a things- to-do list”

You don't have to make sure you don't forget anything.

We make things easy

You do not pay us to help you plan how to pay more but to stop you from paying more; we are NOT passionate about sourcing the best service we actually provide them for details, contact info@memorazzi.com or valueeric@yahoo.com tel: 08053353426
The guys are good and their price is as low as 450k for total package
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by seun18(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
This is a good thread. Learning a lot from it,
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by joerico: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
Get married with less than a million naira (1 million)
Our packages starts from 500,000 Naira
Planning a wedding is pretty tiresome. Firstly, plan your wedding budget and that’s all you need to do! We provide a total wedding package for less than a million naira!!!

The package:
• Music
• MC
• Food (for 250 guest)
• Drinks and water (for 250 guest)
• Transportation for bride and groom (2 cars)
• Photography (Video - Optional) (One small 30-page photobook, One 16x20 frame & projector splash)
• Venue / Hall (and decoration)
• Gift (Souvenir) for 250
• Wedding outfits (Dress for bride, groom and best man)
• Beauty, Hair & Makeup
• Wedding cake
• 10 Ushers
• Cleanup
• Magazine feature

for details, contact info@memorazzi.com or valueeric@yahoo.com tel: 08033113225, 08053353426 Also check www.facebook.com/memorazzi

1 Like

Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by kay4fun(m): 9:06am On Nov 12, 2011
Nice information.
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by filnaija: 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hi Guys!

I need your help, Me and my fiance will get married on the second week of April 2012. This is a last minute preparation. We will have a church wedding in Enugu State. We just need a simple but elegant wedding. Please see the information that we need below and send me your quotation.

Guests: 150

Church:
-church venue (anglican church)
-Priest and altar boys
-church decoration
-choir

Reception:
-venue (should be in hotel function room or any aircondition function room)
-venue decoration (including dance floor w/ disco lights)
-food / drinks and cake (buffet style)
-band or DJ
-videographer and photographer

If you have a pictures of the church and reception hall please send it to me also @ jho_naciz@yahoo.com.

We are open for any suggestions. Thank you
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by visitor30(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ joerico,
I called you today from PH. I have sent you my email and BB PIN. expecting to hear from you soonest! thanks.
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by joerico: 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
Need a Photographer for your wedding? It cost just 50,000 to cover your wedding!!!

Starting from 50,000 naira, we provide full photographic coverage for your (white and traditional) wedding.
Choosing the right wedding photographer can be a overwhelming task! Certainly, you want the premier quality of wedding photographs without going bankrupt. You are looking for a wedding photographer who is in tune with your wedding style as you envision that day. You also want a photographer who is professional, experienced, talented, and a pleasure to work with. Please take advantage of our male and female professionally trained photographers to enjoy our reduced, cheap and affordable rates to execute your wedding within a reasonable and affordable budget while preparing you for the life ahead.

You do not pay us to help you plan how to pay more but to stop you from paying more; we are NOT passionate about sourcing the best service we actually provide them for details, contact info@memorazzi.com or valueeric@yahoo.com tel: 08053353426 and 08033113225
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by joerico: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
Need a Photographer for your birthday? It cost just 10,000 to cover your Birthday!!!

Starting from 10,000 naira, we provide full photographic coverage for your Birthday; Certainly, you want the premier quality of photographs without going bankrupt.  You also want a photographer who is professional, experienced, talented, and a pleasure to work with.

Please take advantage of our male and female professionally trained photographers to enjoy our reduced, cheap and affordable rates

You do not pay us to help you plan how to pay more but to stop you from paying more; we are NOT passionate about sourcing the best service we actually provide them for details, contact info@memorazzi.com or valueeric@yahoo.com tel: 08053353426 and 08033113225
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by joerico: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
@visitor30, we are yet to hear from you, pls call 08033113225 for update
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by joerico: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
@Ladish x : Don't miss what? and how is it related to this topic?
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by conkers: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
Can anybody recommend a good wedding planner in Abuja that doesn't overcharge- please?
Budget about 1million including catering
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by lummy4dee: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
5 Tier Chocolate Fountain for Hire ‘A touch of class’
This will add an extra ‘wow’ factor to your next event.

Charisma only uses the ‘BEST’ Belgian chocolates and you can have a pick of Dark, Milk or White or White Chocolate.

On the day, Your chocolate fountain will be surrounded by some delicious Yummy Dips so that your Guest can truly have a lovely Chocolate experience.

Each Booking Will Include:
Set Up & Take Down At Your Venue
3 Hrs Of Dipping Time
Unlimited Chocolate
Choice Of 6 Dippings
Decorated & Illuminated Display Base
Unlimited Supply Of Napkins & Dipping Sticks
Attendant To Assist Your Guests And Make Sure Everything Runs Smoothly

You can have a choice of 16 colours for the base.
Choice Of Dips:
Bakery: Fresh Fruit: Sweets:
Mini Dougnuts Strawberries Marshmallows
Brownies Pineapples Jelly Babies
Cookies Bananas Fudge
Pink Wafers Grapes Fudge
Shortbread Fingers Cherries Turkish Delight

However if there is a dip you like and it is not there. Just contact us and we will arrange it for you.

We get booked up quick so contact us and see if we can cater for your date.

If you are in Nigeria call +2348035650737

or email charismachocolatefountain@live.co.uk

More pictures can be sent via email if required.
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by FSArrangements: 2:43pm On May 03, 2012
FS Fruit Arrangements is coming to a location near you in Nigeria.
-Have you been trying your hands on Fruit Arrangements, Fruit Bouquets, Fruit Baskets, Fruit Carvings, Fruit Numberings & Letterings, Fruit Kabobs, Fruit Platters, Fruit Trees & all the other designs out there?
-Have you be wondering how to start your own fruit business & make money?
-Have you been having sleepless nights becos you just want to 'wow' your clients with a fruit 'spectacular'?

These and many more questions will be answered at a training course designed to enrich, empower and enable you to learn & start your own money making fruit business.

Register today!!!

Please contact us @ fsdirectshop@yahoo.com
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by jollymoodevents(f): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2012
jollymood event planners....we are proffessionals in planning the social to the coperate events.....plan on us to plan it right..you can reach jollymood on the number..08031875530 or 08124169693 or email us jollymoodeventplanners@yahoo.com.THANK YOU.
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by mayori(m): 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Direction in every shot. We Still every instance into an image. Creating crispy, colorful and clear images. That's what we do @ TrybZe PhotoGrapHy. We let you relive every memory, image after image smiley Experienced photographers, top rated quality equipment. PhotoSessions, Events, Celebrations, Portraiture. Let's PhotoBook ur events. Call Mayor on 08027630632 pin:2691098F
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by mayori(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
Memories can't be bought but lived. We let you relive every memory, image after image smiley We Still every instance into an image. Creating crispy, colorful and clear images. That's what we do @ TrybZe PhotoGrapHy with our Experienced photographers, Quality equipment. PhotoSessions, Events, Celebrations, Portraiture. Let's PhotoBook ur Events. Call Mayor on 08027630632 pin:2691098F
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by jollymoodevents(f): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2012
At jollymood event planners,we are professionals in planning all kinds of events..we offer maximum quality service,we plan on your budget,without any additional cost...we are looking forward in doing biz with you...PLAN ON US TO PLAN IT RIGHT.GOD BLESS YOU.

Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by jollymoodevents(f): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
At jollymood event planners,we plan on your budget and trust us, there will be no additional cost.we are professionals in making your event A SECOND TO NONE
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by Chidiofrancis(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
eby4k4: Fellow Nairalander,
My wedding is coming up by December and I want to start planning now, but I don’t know how and where to start, Please I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOLDEN STAR EVENT AND GLOBAL SERVICES ENTERTAINMENT. we be of help.. Cal. 08103881456 or email.
Eventplanners68@yahoo.com
Re: How To Plan A Good Wedding? by chosenpraise(f): 5:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Zippy cakes!!!
Everyone is unique and so are cakes. A cake should be a unique collaboration between a customer and the cake designer and hence, no two should ever be the same. Whether it is a birthday, an anniversary or a wedding, there would be something unique about each of these milestones. I enjoy making beautiful cakes and have the impressive honour of being part of the planning of your celebrations.

Our Cakes are meticulously handcrafted for weddings, engagements, birthdays, baby and bridal showers and all of life’s special occasions .Whether you know exactly what you want or would like us to custom design something special, we will make sure your cake will perfectly suit any occasion or event.
Zippy Creations
bb 2A7158FD
IG @zippycakesandbeads

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Pictures From My Sister's Wedding Ceremony In Akwa Ibom / Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.