Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos (21657 Views)

Kano Man Sets Ex-girlfriend’s House On Fire For Dumping Him / Lady Beaten By Boyfriend For Dumping Him After Sex / AAUA Student Set Her Ex-Boyfriend's Room On Fire For Dumping Her In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by Chelsea82: 10:17pm On May 09, 2019
Lady punished for dumping garbage on the road, today, in Lagos.

As shared by IG user, he wrote: "Keep your waste in your car to avoid embarrassment and compulsory community service. (Lady caught dumping waste on the road) ".

Watch Video Below,
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/lady-punished-for-dumping-garbage-on.html?m=1

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by Chelsea82: 10:18pm On May 09, 2019
Watch Full Video From HERE
Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by powerkey: 10:19pm On May 09, 2019
They should have flogged her

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by daddytime(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2019
Good...they'd go blaming the government even when they fail to wipe their arses after taking a dump as if the government fell from the sky...

See her monkey nyansh

Durry pigs

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by ozo13(m): 12:00am On May 10, 2019
9ja citizens wc way.
Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by dirtycoin(m): 5:37am On May 10, 2019
She deserves the compulsory community service.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by femi4: 6:27am On May 10, 2019
Dirty thing

1 Like

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by boladez(m): 7:46am On May 10, 2019
I am so happy to see this and I wish the law enforcement folks will take a cue from this.

We all want a better country and not ready to do the right things. Looking at some of the comments from Twitter, some Nigerians are just dirty and uncultured. How can someone in his or her right sense be littering such a neat and well laid out street?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by anonymuz(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2019
Who else noticed her wet bum bum grin good for her. You can always keep your trash in the car till you get to a place where you can see a waste bin.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by havilah050: 9:40am On May 10, 2019
K
Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by mrgraphics01: 9:41am On May 10, 2019
good for her

1 Like

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by Benekruku(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2019
They will come to Lagos and still be believing they are in Awka or Aba

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by bluefilm: 9:42am On May 10, 2019
I love this.

Discipline must be instilled in these youths if any significant positive changes is expected from them in time to come.

1 Like

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by honest1480(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2019
It is good for her. Some Nigerians find it very difficult to do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by wittyt98(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2019
thats how to change a country. how to make a city go from dirty to mega. if only we stood up against each other like this everyday and condemn littering. but instead we all do the "E no concern me thing" and expect our useless govt to coman do everything.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by RZArecta2(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2019
Dirty girl undecided e be like she piss for pant sef embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43am On May 10, 2019
Very dirty girl
Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 9:43am On May 10, 2019
Serves her right......
Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by Walking(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2019
I want to believe this a platform I can share this idea for anyone who wants to join this team.

I have an initiative that I believe can help curb all these imbalance in terms of traffic, refuse dumping in the wrong place etc.
I have titled it CitizenOne.
Please, you can reach me on WhatsApp so we can rub minds together.
My number 08081000529

1 Like

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by GTFO(f): 9:44am On May 10, 2019
Shey this one wee-wee for body Ni or what am I even seeing

This Wee-Wee ehn! Be like say Fear-Fear first catch ahm when she was being called-upon for ordinary purnishment grin
StongLady StongLady!! WeeWee for body like Pikin angry

I'm waiting for t0nt0-dikeh's embarrassing moment go VIRAL someday like this.. Just the way she brought her wahala disturbing our PEACE !!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Punished For Dumping Garbage On The Road, Today, In Lagos by chizpim(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2019
semyman:
Pastors fear God
your a liar, the environment shows its not a church. Why are u promoting false hood?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. / Kidnappers Abduct Sylvanus Okogbenin, Kill Two Policemen In Edo / Man Dies As A Result Of SARS Brutality (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.