Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant - Agriculture (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant (59857 Views)

How True Is The Myth About This Plant And What's The English Name / What's The Best Crop To Plant And Have Maximum Output On A 3 Plots Of Land? / Castor Plant And Castor Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2020
Liftitupo:

Did you read where okoro told first told him he is like his old time prof with books covered with dust.,? grin i laughed so much then. Even okoro still talked that 40 cucumber is not possibe. He attacked pisto many times. He started what he could not finish. You all took over his fight. Why did he start it? Pisto nature is no nonsense but he is a very kind man. I think you dont like him because you fall into the group of those with low budget. If you are a successful farmer, you will appreciate him.
Even okoro still talked that 40 cucumber is not possibe.
That's not an attack that's just hes opinion
Instead of fighting you seemply prove it..
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by anelka78: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2020
Na children dey here so, maybe you guys don't know that other countries visit nairaland and see the trash going on here, this is just a battle of ego, this pistotita and liftiupo get the same spirit o na fighting and cursing Dem take do them, they are dragging okoro into this mess again, okoro that pistol called a local farmer, a local farmer handling 10acres of production whereby the noise maker never handle one plot, liftiupo and athlantic fire both of you no get shame and I also blame the mods for not closing this thread cos if it had been closed no one would come and be raining insults and disgracing his generation that forgot to instill manners in them inshort you are all crazy, that was how pisto also insulted a naval officer on this thread , I had to beg the man not to fish him out of Lagos and deal with him, you lot keep running your mouths and be forming internet King Kong na when that mouth and trigger Happy fingers puts you lot in trouble that you would realise that insult doesn't resolve anything if the chief fraud Fisher had used intelligence rather than resort to insult he would have driven the alledged fraudsters away but no he must run his mouth, liftiupo thread with caution bro if the mods don't see any fraud going on here just ignore the whole thing and move on with your life, if the case is taken to a court of law your boss and the alleged guys must provide evidence, what if your boss is wrong where would you hide your face? All I see here is a battle of ego. It's high time this thread dies self cos it has always been filled with Google theories and no practical knowledge from the onset, na okoro thread people dey learn, this thread has always been a condescending and insultive one filled with curses. Did I forget to mention that Mr pisto didn't get 40 cucumber from a plant not even one so this thread is thrash right from time.

2 Likes

Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by OluchiDelly: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
anelka78:
Na children dey here so, maybe you guys don't know that other countries visit nairaland and see the trash going on here, this is just a battle of ego, this pistotita and liftiupo get the same spirit o na fighting and cursing Dem take do them, they are dragging okoro into this mess again, okoro that pistol called a local farmer, a local farmer handling 10acres of production whereby the noise maker never handle one plot, liftiupo and athlantic fire both of you no get shame and I also blame the mods for not closing this thread cos if it had been closed no one would come and be raining insults and disgracing his generation that forgot to instill manners in them inshort you are all crazy, that was how pisto also insulted a naval officer on this thread , I had to beg the man not to fish him out of Lagos and deal with him, you lot keep running your mouths and be forming internet King Kong na when that mouth and trigger Happy fingers puts you lot in trouble that you would realise that insult doesn't resolve anything if the chief fraud Fisher had used intelligence rather than resort to insult he would have driven the alledged fraudsters away but no he must run his mouth, liftiupo thread with caution bro if the mods don't see any fraud going on here just ignore the whole thing and move on with your life, if the case is taken to a court of law your boss and the alleged guys must provide evidence, what if your boss is wrong where would you hide your face? All I see here is a battle of ego. It's high time this thread dies self cos it has always been filled with Google theories and no practical knowledge from the onset, na okoro thread people dey learn, this thread has always been a condescending and insultive one filled with curses. Did I forget to mention that Mr pisto didn't get 40 cucumber from a plant not even one so this thread is thrash right from time.
This your post reminds me of the experience @ogbongenet told us on his pepper thread. If I can still remember very well, he said a top army Gen came to his farm with his boys loaded inside pick up just to come and buy pepper seedlings from him. He further told us the General got him through his threads. Let's imagine ogbongenet had insulted him on his thread, I think we all know what would have happened to him by now.
The small seed ministry that I ran, I also met people in power that can order the owner of this website to release the IP of any erring member. Online insults and bullying can backfire more than we imagine, this is what I used to tell the op of this thread before he deleted, but he never accepted it in good fate, rather he lashed back at me with insults. Pls, let all the parties involved sheath their swords in the interest of peace.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by anelka78: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
OluchiDelly:

This your post reminds me of the experience @ogbongenet told us on his pepper thread. If I can still remember very well, he said a top army Gen came to his farm with his boys loaded inside pick up just to come and buy pepper seedlings from him. He further told us the General got him through his threads. Let's imagine ogbongenet had insulted him on his thread, I think we all know what would have happened to him by now.
The small seed ministry that I ran, I also met people in power that can order the owner of this website to release the IP of any erring member. Online insults and bullying can backfire more than we imagine, this is what I used to tell the op of this thread before he deleted, but he never accepted it in good fate, rather he lashed back at me with insults. Pls, let all the parties involved sheath their swords in the interest of peace.
they all form King Kong on this forum since it's faceless, instead for them to use diplomacy like adults they resort to insults forgetting that there are people that can deal with them without leaving their rooms, to me I believe only okoroemeka and ogbogenet releases valuable practical information about farming others are please see me crew.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
anelka78:
they all form King Kong on this forum since it's faceless, instead for them to use diplomacy like adults they resort to insults forgetting that there are people that can deal with them without leaving their rooms, to me I believe only okoroemeka and ogbogenet releases valuable practical information about farming others are please see me crew.

On the contrary. The Nigerian clime places demand on tact. Too much information out bad one begins to experience problems. Those who know know.
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Liftitupo:

Try what i am telling you. Just approach him. You will be the one to praise him here again. The faceless thing is what he complained about too. It is bad for Nigeria. You will return here to attack these useless people if he shows you several hacks and scams and all from Nairaland. You guys are just seeing it from an angle. Good people always leave nairaland. Only pistooo was able to face the mods. I am not trying to damage anyone. Verify okoroemeka before you vouch for him because we confronted pisto. If you see all the mistakes in his thread and lies pisto pointed out which he refused to say here, you will think twice. Pisto was the one who gave reasons why he thinks the farm is not okoros. He feels okoro refuses to allow people there now because he is very likely not to be confident enough and not because of security. Okoro who wants everyone to know about him. grin Look deep into pistos words as they are harsh at first but always the truth. He is fearless to say them to anyone. Let your naval officer show face, he will be handled properly. I hope he doesnt read what I am writing here. grin If it is pisto, epistle will flow with bullets and points plus concusion. I am trying too. grin
Bro, honestly why not leave mr okoroemeka alone? Cant you see he hasn't responded to any of your post? That's how a mature person behaves.. I'm starting to loose respect for you most especially.. are you a 12 years old boy?? You use your fingers to type like you have a very big mouth.. I like the guy pistotita.. but I dont agree with everything he does.. especially insulting others and forum moderators.. but to you.. it seems like if pisto tells you to eat your sh#t, you'll gladly oblige.. boy grow up and stop mentioning mr okoro.. pisto has deleted hes account, you can continue to fight Atlanticfire for all i care.. but dont drag mr okoroemeka into it..

#Edited

I'm not sure anyone or even okoroemeka ever claimed hes a perfect farmer.. even I can see hes flaws sometimes.. but that doesn't mean he isnt a successful farmer.. "farming is not rocket science and theres always room to improvise and improve..

Peace
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by funsoul: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Liftitupo:

Hahahha. You have returned from prison. What was the offence you committed scammer? grin grin grin Your moniker is destroyed. You are kunleweb. Just change your ways. Find a way to reach out to people to help you. Beg them here to raise money for you. Be legit. grin

I am waiting to tell you this. [b]RIP to your healthserve and kunleweb[b]. They are like ex convicts who cannot get jobs or are useless. Only a presidential pardon can save you. You better go and beg pisto.
What exactly is the aim of all these you have been posting? What exactly do you hope to achieve with all you have been saying? Anyone that has said something negative about the OP you have attacked with your words. You are entitled to your opinion just like everyone is so, you don't have to attack ever other contrary opinion. Please I would advise you stop just like you been saying you will do for awhile now (but yet you just can't). Please try to respect people's opinion so yours can be respected
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by healthserve(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Black mail libel and character assassination is now the order of the day here. If I choose to take this up, I'm sure some people would come begging saying after all I'm a Christian and I should forgive. If I choose to take this up some persons will bleed. I've said it and maintain it. Let's hope my patience and leniency isn't exhausted
Re: 40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant by FarmTech(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
.This thread is now LOCKED. @ Liftiupo, since u have refused to give evidence of ur accusations, I will ban u the next time u accuse anybody without proof.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29)

SNAKE FARM ? {pic} :-\ / 5-Star Luxurious Ram & Goat Barn With AC & DSTV (Photos, Video) / price-list for all day old birds in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.